Azkaban

Screams filled the cell where she had resided for the last month. The date was August 28, 1980 the nurses took little to no care how she felt, they wouldn't even offer her a small pain reliever. Her arms bound at her side, she was unable to run from the pain. Her husband had his ear pressed up to his cell wall wishing he was able to see the miracle that was taking place next door. He yelled out loud calling out for the dark figures that lingered in the shadows to allow him to see his wife and hold her hand while she endured this pain. Little did he know her affections for him were not as strong as his for her.

Thunder and lightning danced across the sky. She believed it was her true love coming to rescue her from this treacherous pain. She had never felt torture this way before. She wondered if this was how they felt before the madness took over her victims.

She didn't care, she had no regrets for what she had done. She didn't give a damn about the poor boy she left orphaned, that was probably why she was locked up. The only thing she wanted was for her suffering to end. Even if that meant never seeing her love again. For a brief moment she considered killing the pest that had taken over her body for the last nine months.

Just as she was about to rid herself of the monster that had taken over her body for the last months, the monster left her body on its own. She sighed due to the pain subsiding. She looked down as a women destroyed the connection between her and the monster.

She looked at the woman holding the demon that possessed her body. The woman wrapped it up in a towel and walked towards where she laid in a old beaten up bed in the center of the cell. She almost didn't wanna look at the hideous beast. But something inside her forced her to meet eye contact with the frail little being. Bright green eyes stared right back at her. She gasped she had no idea how the infant could open its eyes this soon. The pale little thing had a small bush of dark hair that resided on its head.

"It's a little girl." The woman swooned handing the baby to her. Originally she had no desires to even look at the thing. She originally wanted to kill it. Now she wanted nothing more than to destroy the woman for touching her baby. Things had changed.

"What do you wish to name her?" The woman asked in curiosity. But she couldn't remove her eyes from the small infant. She was amazed that she could create something so innocent and pure. Especially from her, she believed nothing good would ever come from her. But now something had, and she felt special.

"Isabella." Was all she stated. She had no idea where the name had come from. She had never even considered naming the creature. But now it was hers.

"You do realize you will have to give her up?" The woman frowned. She retracted her eyes from her child to the older woman with graying hair frowning at her.

"I want my baby." She hissed with venom and calmness in her voice. She was angry but she wouldn't let it show around her child.

"Azkaban is no place to raise a child. She can still visit you when she's older. Somebody has already volunteered to watch over the infant for you." The woman stated emotionless.

"Who!" She cried out almost dropping the baby in a fit of rage. Suddenly the cell door swung upon to reveal a woman around the same age as her with bright white hair and fair skin. Right away she knew who she was.

"Narcissa." She gasped in shock. Her childhood best friend who she had grown up with her entire life who was almost a sister to her. She knew well that Narcissa belonged right where she was as well. But she was the only person she would allow to watch over her child. So she would keep that to herself. Narcissa walked towards her and looked down at the child in her arms. The newly mother was too selfish, she didn't want Narcissa to raise her baby. She wanted to!

"I'm sorry Bella, but it's for the best." Narcissa frowned. Without even touching Bella, the baby vanished then reappeared into Narcissa's arms.

"She will know who you are and what you have done. But it is up to her to decide weather she wants you in her life or not." With that Narcissa left with the infant in hands. Everyone left the room. To a screaming Bella, she screamed and cried and called out for her little Isabella.

"I will get out of here for her for you!"

"I will see you again, my Bella!"

"Isabella Lestrange!"