Meetings

I was to have a meeting with my guardian and Professor Dumbledore. It was unfair no one else had their guardians come up to the school. He marched into the school entrance looking neither happy nor upset. I was confused on which one it was. Dobby followed behind.

"Hello, Master Isabella. Dobby honored to see you." Dobby smiled. I bent down and embraced the elf in a tight hug. I had missed him dearly. I felt Lucius foot collide with my side as he kicked me, hard.

"You will not treat the slave like this in public." Lucius hissed. I stood up and looked down as I followed behind Lucius. As we approached the headmasters doors. I sighed as I realized how bad this was to turn out. Lucius didn't knock, he just opened the door. Dobby cowered behind my legs for some odd reason. I looked in the room to see no other then Dumbledore and Harry.

"Dobby! So this is your master? The family you serve is the Malfoy's?" Harry gasped. I squinted down at Dobby. How did they know each other? Dobby gripped my leg tighter I laid my hand on his head and began to softly stroke his head to help calm him down. I knew this was going to get him in trouble later for associating with Harry Potter.

"I will deal with you later." Lucius growled looking down at Dobby. He picked up his cane and continued to walk forward.

"Out of my way, Potter." Lucius hissed as he shoved Harry with his cane.

"So, it's true you have returned." Lucius stated with distaste.

"When the governor learned that the Weasleys daughter was taken into the chambers they saw it fit to summon me back." Dumbledore explained without a hint of emotion.

"Ridiculous. Right, so we are here to discuss Bella?" Lucius asked raising an eyebrow then looking at me. I shrunk down looking to the ground.

"No actually, many were under the impression that you would curse their families if they did not agree to suspend me in the first place." Dumbledore explained.

"How dare you!" Lucius shot back.

"Beg your pardon?" Dumbledore smirked confidently.

"My so concern has always been and will always be the welfare of this school and of course its students." Lucius explained looking at Harry who stood besides me and Dobby. He glared at Harry than turned back to Dumbledore.

"The culprit has been identified I presume?" Lucius asked with fake manners.

"Yes." Dumbledore smiled knowing exactly who had been in the wrong.

"And, who was it?" Lucius questioned.

"Voldemort. Only this time, he choose to act through somebody else by means of this." Dumbledore stated with no playfulness in his voice. As he held up the diary I had stabbed multiple times. I watched as Lucius began to grow uncomfortable, I squinted my eyes at him realizing something.

"Fortunately our young Mister Potter and Miss Lee discovered it. One hopes that no more of Lord Voldemort old school things should find their way into innocent hands. The consequences for the one responsible would be severe." Dumbledore explained.

"Well let us hope, that Mr. Potter will always be around to save the day. But from now on you are not allowed to go near Bella." Lucius spat. Harry glared from besides me. My eyes widened as I turned towards Harry to frown. Lucius couldn't take him away from me.

"Don't worry, I will be." Harry stated before sliding his hand into mine.

"Dumbledore." Lucius nodded before spinning around.

"Come, Bella. We're leaving Dobby." Lucius stated as he kicked Dobby out the door and caused the poor elf to land on his face. I gasped and held back my sobs. I hated it when he treated Dobby or Draco like this. The three of us walked out, Lucius began yelling at me and Dobby for our mistakes we made this past year.

"Mr. Malfoy!" Harry called out causing me to turn around to see him running down the hall. Lucius stopped and glared at the small boy.

"I have something of yours." Harry stated handing Lucius the book.

"Mine? I don't know what you're talking about." Lucius lied, pretty poorly might I add.

"I think you do, sir. I think you slipped the diary into Ginny Weasley's cauldron that day at Diagon Alley." Harry explained. I had fully forgotten all about that day.

"You do, do you?" Lucius asked calmly. He handed the diary to Dobby who took the book into his hands. I watched as the two got into each other's faces.

"Why don't you prove it?" Lucius hissed, spitting on Harry's face.

"Come now." Lucius ordered. I began walking away with Lucius however I realized Dobby had remained back.

"Master has given Dobby a sock." Dobby asked in admiration. I spun around and gasped in excitement.

"What? I didn't give you-" Lucius stopped talking as he saw Dobby pick up a pair of black socks that had been placed in the diary.

"Master has presented Dobby with clothes. Dobby is free." Dobby smiled. I smiled as well and attempted to step forward to hug him but Lucius stopped me with his cane. Reminding me I was still not free.

"You've lost me my servant!" Lucius screamed as he pulled his wand out of his cane preparing to attack Harry. I tried to stop him but he kept walking towards Harry.

"You shall not harm Harry Potter." Dobby stated shooting Lucius back twenty feet.

"Your parents were meddlesome fools too. Mark my words, Potter. One day soon. You are going to meet the same sticky end." Lucius hissed before turning on his heels and walking away. I looked back at Harry and Dobby one more time. I would be going home early Lucius said it was for the best if I left school a few days earlier then the other students. Draco would stay, only I would return home until next year.

"Goodbye, guys." I stated sadly before following Lucius back home to the Malfoy Manor.