Philosophers Stone

I had just failed all my finals. I didn't even have my grades back, but I knew it. I was going to try and cheat. But the quills were bewitched, I almost even cried during my potions final. I was heading up to my dorm room to finish packing for summer. As I walked through the corridors I felt off, I was the only one. Which was also a little odd on its own. I felt I was being watched, so I began to quicken my pace. I looked behind while turning a sharp corner. Nobody was there, but when I looked back straight ahead I almost walked straight into Professor Quirrell.

"Hello Bella, h-how a-are you to-d-day?" He asked smiling.

"I am great, Professor. You?" I asked politely.

"Good, d-do you t-think y-you could help m-e? I-I need a l-little hel-lp with somet-t-hing?"  Quirrell asked suspiciously.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Professor. I already promised Professor Snape I would help him clean up the potions class after the last final." I lied. The smile on Quirrell face vanished.

"No, I think you'd better come with me, Ms. Lee." Quirrell stated. My smile faltered.

"Where did your stutter g-" before I could finish my sentence I was masked by darkness.

I woke up on a cold hard floor, my head was pounding and I had no idea where I was. I sat up and immediately became overcome with nausea. I looked around me to see I was in a small room. I assumed it was the dungeons. The room was surrounded by a tiny stair case on every side of the room. The walls weren't even walls they were windows/columns. I looked around me until I looked to my left and saw myself. I jumped in surprise, then realized it was only my reflection. I looked in the mirror to see myself with my long curly hair smiling, looking happy. I wore a Gryffindor tie and had a man and a woman standing behind me who looked at me with love. The man had longer shaggy hair, he had a small beard forming, his green eyes shined with happiness. He had the same smile as me. While the woman on the other hand had long curly black hair, like mine. It was kept nice and clean. Her brown eyes held love and compassion. Her teeth were beautifully straight and she resembled everything I ever wished to have. I placed my hand up on the glass, I wanted to figure out what this was.

"fascinating isn't it?"

My head snapped around to see Professor Quirrell glaring down at me. He took calm and cautious steps towards me. I began to dig around my pocket looking for my wand.

"Looking for this?" The Professor mocked holding up my wand. He smirked down at me, before throwing it to the other side of the room. Far enough away from me that I couldn't get it without running into him.

"But, you and I both know you don't need your wand." He smirked.

"How did you-" my eyes widened as I asked, I was cut off before I could even finish my question.

"Know? Do you take me for a fool, Isabella?" Quiril spat.

"Nobody just lives with the Malfoy's, you look like an exact mirror image of your mother. I could go on." He laughed.

"Okay, but what do you want with me?" I asked standing up.

"I have been trying to figure out how to get the stone from the mirror. I see myself holding it, but I don't know how to get it out! I want you to sing it out of the mirror."  Quirrell yelled in frustration.

"You're nuts! I'm not doing anything for you!" I argued moving to the opposite side of the room. Quirrell glared at me and almost looked like he was about to attack.

"Why you little!-" before Quirrell could finish his sentence. The steps of someone walking down the stairs held both our attentions. Harry.