Victory

I gasped sitting up from the ground, almost everyone was gone. All that was left was a few Death Eaters and the Malfoy's. I watched with wide eyes as nearly all the Death Eaters flew away. I looked up to see Draco staring at me in shock.

"Isabella!" He yelled in pure joy as he ran up to me. He picked me up from the ground and pulled me close to him. He crashed his lips on mine in a tight passionate kiss.

"Isabella Lestrange, I love you." He smiled pulling away looking down at me.

"Really?" I asked with tears sliding down my cheeks.

"Come on, we're leaving." He smiled pulling on my hand. However, I refused to move. Draco looked back at me in confusion.

"Come on." He hissed attempting to yank me with him.

"I can't go, not yet. She needs to die." I hissed looking behind Draco at the destroyed courtyard.

"I understand, you know where to find us." He nodded releasing my hand and walking away with Narcissa as Lucius ran behind. I spun around and made my way to the main doors of the school. I took a deep breath before knocking. McGonagall opened the doors and starred at me in shock.

"Isabella." She gasped opening the door wide enough for me to walk in. Wizards fought everywhere. I watched as my friends fought against the people I had sworn my life to. I needed to find my mother, I had no intention of fighting anyone else but her. I spun a corner to see my mother facing Ginny Weasley. She had attempted to use the Killing Curse on her and laughed as the girl blocked It. I ran up in time to se Molly Weasley approach her.

"Not my daughter, you Bitch." She hissed pointing her wand at my mother. I jumped up besides her and glared as my mother looked at me in shock.

"Care if I join you?" I smiled at Mrs. Weasley.

"You traitor!" My Mother screamed with hatred glaring at me with the deadliest glare I had ever received.

"I was gonna kill you after all of this anyway. I didn't even want a child." My mother shrugged with a evil cackle as she attempted to use the cruciatus curse against me. I easily blocked it, Mrs. Weasley and I casted the same spells at the same time. My mother blocked them all.

"Expelliarmus!" I casted knocking her wand from her hand. Mrs. Weasley stunned her and froze her in her spot. I pulled my wand back and shot a bolt of magic forwards.

"Goodbye, Mother." I hissed as I watched her crumble into dust.

"Sorry for ruining your sons wedding." I apologized looking up to her.

"Sorry for calling you a slag." She apologized as well as we smiled at each other.

"Watch out!" I called pushing her down as I blocked a curse casted from a Death Eater. I ran away heading towards the direction I assumed Harry and his friends would be. I turned a corner to see Nagini flying through the air heading towards Hermione and Ron with her mouth wide open prepared to kill. I held my wand up preparing to cast a spell against the monstrous snake. But I didn't need to, because Neville jumped through the air with the sword of Gryffindor. He sliced the snakes head clean off its body. The snake turned into dust just as my mother had.

"Neville that was brilliant!" I cheered running to the three Gryffindors. They all looked at me in shock.

"You're alive!" Hermione gasped in shock. It didn't sound excited.

"I had a choice if I wanted to come back or stay dead." I smiled at my three former friends.

"You should have stayed dead." Neville murmured turning away from me.

"I owe you guys an explanation." I sighed looking at the three who sat in front of me. An idea came to mind.

"Here, hold hands." I ordered grabbing  Hermione and Neville's hands. As they both held Ron. I began to silently hum as every one of my experiences of everything that led up to this moment shot through their heads. Even the memories of Sirius and Dumbledore in the all white train station. Hermione was the first to let go. She took a step backwards away from me. She looked up at me with shock.

"I am so sorry." She cried out as she embraced me in a tight hug. She began to sob into my dress.

"Was that all true?" Neville asked looking at me in shock as Hermione let me go. I nodded my head.

"Wow, Bella. And I thought we went through a lot." Ron laughed.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked with fear.

"Of course! Now, let's go find Harry." Hermione smiled.

"I can't go with you. I have to go to the Malfoy's. I think things are changing." I smiled looking up to my friends.

"This isn't the end of us, Bella Lee." Hermione ordered sternly pointing a finger at my face as a few tears strolled down her cheeks. I ran up to her and embraced her in a hug.

"Never." I promised before taking a step back. I turned around and walked outside to see Harry. He looked at me in shock before slowly walking up to me.

"I thought you were dead." He stated looking at me in awe.

"Do you wish I was?" I asked looking to the ground.

"I know everything, Bella. You knew Sirius before me, we could have been a family." He sighed.

"We still can be." I smiled placing my hand on his shoulder.

"How? We don't have Sirius." He grumbled.

"I know, but Sirius wouldn't want us to part-ways. He meant a great deal to both of us." I laughed even though this wasn't a laughing matter.

"You know, Dobby asked me to tell you something before he died." Harry frowned looking at me. My mouth opened as I looked at Harry in shock. It hadn't hit me that Dobby hadn't been seen since Malfoy Manor.

"What did he say?" I asked holding back my tears.

"He said to tell the person who had once owned the flask. That she was one of the best things to ever happen to him." Harry smiled softly. I held back a sob. I wrapped my arms around Harry and hugged him tightly.

"Harry?" Hermione gasped as I pushed him away. I turned around to see her and Ron heading in our direction. I wiped the tears from my eyes and smiled to my friends.

"Well, I hope I get to see you guys again." I smiled before apparating. I half believed it wouldn't work. I just teleported into the Manor. It was silent and cold.

"Hello?" I called out walking through the house. No reply, as I walked up stairs I checked everyone's room. Still, no one. As I finally creaked my door open, I sighed in relief. There on my bed sat Draco and Narcissa with Lucius standing behind.

"I believe we owe you two an apology." Narcissa smiled looking up to me as she opened her arms wide. I ran to her and hugged her. When I pulled away, I looked over to see Draco staring at me.

"I think we'll leave you two alone." Narcissa smiled dragging her husband out of the room. They slammed the door shut behind them and I was left alone with Draco.

"You are so beautiful." Draco smiled dreamily as he stared up at me.

"I need to burn this dress." I laughed picking up the flimsy purple fabric that barely covered my body.

"I don't know, I think it's kinda hot." Draco smirked. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Laughing as he smiled up at me, before pulling me into him for a kiss.