Confessions

"Maybe I did hex that Bell girl, maybe I didn't. What's it to you?" Draco hissed walking besides Snape while I strolled behind quietly. My eyes widened as Snape grabbed Draco by the shoulders and pinned him to the wall.

"I swore to protect you. I made the Unbreakable Vow." Snape hissed.

"I don't need protection. And I certainly didn't say you could come. I was chosen for this. Out of all others, me. And I won't fail him." Draco barked pointing at me.

"You're afraid, Draco. You attempt to conceal it, but it's obvious. Let me assist you." Snape pointed out.

"That's why you've pushed her away." He added grabbing me by the sleeve and pulling me up to him. I hissed in pain due to him grabbing my left arm. I stood awkwardly besides Snape as the two bickered back and forth.

"No! I was chosen. This is my moment." Draco yelled.

"Do you wish to see what 'your' moment is doing to Isabella?" Snape asked as he shoved my sleeve up my arm. Doing this he opened up a few of my cuts. I looked at my arm as my Dark Mark appeared. I looked up to Draco to see him staring down at my arm in shock.

"Isabella." He gasped.

"I'll leave you two to talk about this." Snape stated before walking away. Great, how did he even know about this?

"How long?" Draco asked grinding his teeth in anger as he gripped my arm with both hands.

"How long what?" I asked shyly. What was wrong with me, I never acted like this.

"Don't you dare ask that! You know what I'm talking about." He hissed putting more pressure on my arm causing me to whimper slightly in pain.  Once seeing my reaction he frowned and dropped my arm completely.

"This is my fault." He frowned stepping back from me.

"What? No, this is me. I never meant for you to find out about this. I'm so sorry." I apologized with a few tears falling. Draco ran his fingers through his soft hair in frustration.

"You do not apologize. Come here." He sighed offering his arms open wide for me. I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around his torso as he did me. We stood there hugging for nearly five minutes. My legs were starting to grow tired so I let go and sat on the ground. Draco followed my example. I held my arm up looking at my cuts and mark.

"It started the second week of school. I would sneak into the girls lavatory and cry all night. I got around ten hours of sleep a week. This didn't start till a few weeks ago." I sighed tracing the outlines of my cuts.

"I think it's time I told you everything." Draco sighed standing up and offering me his hand.

"Just not here." He added as I accepted his hand. The two of us walked away in silence. We entered the tower I would always go when I was upset. I walked towards my windowsill and sat down. Draco sat on the other side of me.

"I have to sneak the Death Eaters into the school." Draco sighed.

"Okay?" I asked in confusion was this really it.

"That's not all!" He hissed.

"I have to kill Dumbledore." He sighed, my eyes widened as did my mouth.

"Are you going to do it?" I asked cautiously.

"I have to, everyone thinks I won't." Draco sighed placing his head in his hands.

"It's normal to be scared." I sighed sitting up and moving his hair out of his face.

"I'm not scared." Draco hissed pulling himself away from me.

"Is this why you've been so distant?" I asked tilting my head with confusion. My heart was hurting, seeing the sad look on his face.

"I knew you were fond of Dumbledore so I felt bad." Draco sighed looking down.

"I haven't talked to him at all this year. Plus he's like a hundred years old, I think he's lived long enough." I jokingly laughed, which was a terrible thing to do.

"I guess, I am so sorry that I've been so selfish lately." Draco sighed picking up my arms and looking at it in disgust.

"It's not your fault we are both just stressed with everything going on." I sighed looking at my arm. Draco slowly removed his wand from his pocket and pointed it at my cuts.

"Episkey." He casted causing me to scream out in pain as my skin began to stitch itself back together. He placed his hand on my mouth to muffle my cries. I fell on him as he brushed throw my hair with his fingers.

"It's okay, Isabella. I have you." he whispered softly in my ear as I cried.

"I won't let this happen again." He promised before pulling back and wiping the tears I had under my eyes.

"Isabella Druella Lestrange, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." Draco stated not talking his eyes off of me. He slowly moved his face closer to me and before I knew it our lips were touching. But little did I know someone was watching us from the shadows.