Chapter Three

I quickly followed Lily, but I lost her anyway. "Y/n, have you seen James?" Sirius asked. "No, I haven't!" I shouted back, never stopping and kept on running. "Lily!" I yelled, nothing. I ran into two students who said she went towards the astronomy tower. "LILY!" I yelled, again nothing. "Lying piece of crap!" I exclaimed running back down from the astronomy tower. "LILY!" I yelled while running down the corridor looking for her. I heard a sob and turned quickly to see Lily, her eyes were puffy and she was still crying. "Oh Lils." I said and ran over to her, quickly dropping to my knees grabbing her hands. She still didn't look at me though. "You were right, you were right it was Sev." She cried and looked at me. "Let's not talk about that now." I said and pulled her into a hug. "No, I lost you for a year because I thought you called me that awful name, when really it was Severus!" She cried. "Shhh, Lily it's fine." I hugged her as tight as possible. We sat like that for a while, her tears never stopping and my shoulder became soaked. "We have to get to lunch." I said trying to pulled her up, but she stayed put. "I'm not hungry." she said. "Ok, lets go to the dorm then." I said and she nodded.

   I practically carried her to the dorm. I took her to my room and laid her on my bed. "I hate boys!" She exclaimed. "Not all boys are crap Lils." I said and sat at the foot of my bed. "Name one boy that's not crap?" She asked, sitting up slightly. "Remus is ok, and there's that boy in Ravenclaw. What's his name-?" " You mean Steven?" She interrupted. "Ya, Steven isn't that bad." I said. "Steven is with Amy from Hufflepuff." She sighed. "And Remus gives off a gay vibe, don't you think?" She questioned, dropping back onto the bed and staring at the ceiling.  I ignored her statement about Remus. "Well, I don't know... There's got to be a boy." I said. "Ya, I suppose so."  She sighed.  "See, you won't stay a hopeless romantic forever." I smiled. I could almost see the glare on her face. Then she kicked me. "OW!" I laughed. "You haven't even had a boyfriend yet."  She said. "Well, no but I also don't have as much boy drama as you, now do I?" I said and stuck my tongue out at her. "Ok that's fair." She smiled.

  Lily went back to her own dorm and I was sitting currently sitting with Remus, quietly talking about our gayness. "Sirius tucked my hair behind my ear in Charms today." Remus said, smiling like a mad man. "That sounds so gay." I smiled and tried to hold back a laugh. "What happened with Lily? I didn't see you two at lunch." He said raising a playful eyebrow. "Sev called her a mudblood and she wasn't hungry so we went to my room and talked about boys." I said and almost gagged at the word boys. "Come on, we aren't that bad." Remus said. "Correction, you're not that bad but have you seen my brother?" I questioned. Remus went to say something but stopped. "Ok I'm not that bad." He said, causing us to break down in laughter. Sirius and James came in, stopping our daily gossip. "Snivellus is outside. Says he won't leave till he sees Lily." James said through his teeth. "Then he'll sit there all night." I looked up at the stairs to see Lily. She looked like crap, her hair was a mess and her eyes were puffy. "Y/n, I want cuddles." Lily said in a baby voice. Remus gave me a look that said 'get some'  "I'll cuddle you Lily flower!" James called. "No, I asked Y/n, not you Potter." Lily said. James looked down at his feet. "I'll be up in a second." I said. Lily looked from me to Sirius and walked away. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Remus. I hugged him and whispered into his ear at the same time he whispered into mine.

"Go get your man"

"Go get your woman"

We both laughed and let go. "Night boys." I said and walked up the stairs. I knocked on Lily's door and she opened it. Lily's face lit up and it looked like she was going to squeal. "Cuddles!" She exclaimed happily and led me over to her bed. "This is my bed, you get that pillow and blanket because I'll steal all the blankets." she said and pointed at her bed. "I would probably steal all the blankets as well." I said causing her to giggle as she opened her trunk to pull out a blanket. I laid down and she threw the extra blanket at me. She got in front of me and snuggled into my chest. "Thank you Y/n/n." Lily muttered. "Any time Lils." I smiled.

I couldn't sleep. I just sat there and played with Lily's hair for what felt like hours. Sometimes she would move and her face would become visible, every time she looked better and better. Her eyes became less puffy and with me playing with her hair, it didn't look like hell anymore. "I'm sorry love." I whispered and laid my head down on her pillow. "Did you just call me love?" I heard Lily ask groggily. My face turned red instantly. "I umm- no." I said. "It's fine if you did, I like the sound of it coming out of your mouth, love." Lily giggled. "Night Lils!" I said quickly, trying to hide my embarrassment and  then I heard her giggle again. "Night Y/n/n." She said. Finally the room went quiet and we both fell asleep. Hopefully she's too out of it to remember in the morning.