Chapter Eight

Today was the full moon, the day Sirius, James, Peter and I would try and convince Remus to let us help him.

"Remus can we come with?" Sirius asked and Remus flushes red. "To the bathroom?" He asked. "No stupid, on your vacation." I said quietly. "What, no I could kill you." He exclaimed a little too loudly. A few students looked in our direction, but looked away. "We have something to show you." Peter said with a smile. "C-can I go to the bathroom first?" He questioned. "Ya go." I said and pushed the other boys to their dorm.

"What do you ahhhhhhhh!" He screamed. I turned back human and Remus looked like he shit himself. "We became l animugs." I said while the rest of them turned back. "You did this, so you could help me?" Remus asked. I nodded and he looked around the room. "How are you not scared of me? I mean I could kill you." He said and put his head in his hands. "Remus, you fold our socks, sorry if I'm not shaking in my boots." Sirius said pulling Remus into a hug. James and Peter smiled. "Fine, but if I get too out of hand, you need to go." Remus said. "Remmy, I'm literally a lioness." I said kissing his cheek and heading towards the door. "I've got to meet Lily, bye." I said and walked out of the room, before I was out of earshot I heard.

"Your snogging my sister"

"Am not, that's just how we say goodbye"

"Sureeeeeee"

I giggled to myself and descended out of the boys stairs. A lot of other students gave me weird looks and some started to whisper. I rolled my eyes and started to go up my own stairs.

"Hey Lils." I said quietly knocking on her door. Her door opened and she was now changed, her hair was wet and she had on some light makeup. "Hello." She said and kissed my cheek. "Well hello to you too." I giggled. "Shut it, you go get dressed and then we can go outside." She smiled. "What's outside?" I asked. "Books of course." She smiled. "Ok, ok, meet me in the common's room?" I asked. "Yep." She smiled and walked down to the common's room.

Lily led me outside and we sat against a tree. We were smiling and laughing, until Severus turned up. "Lily can I talk to you?" He asked. Lily looked at me, then nodded and looked back at Severus. I put my hand in my pocket, and gripped my wand, ready to take it out and jinx him. "Alone?" He asked. "No, you can apologize to my best friend too." Lily said. Snape looked furious, but took a deep breath and began to speak. "I know what I said was wrong, I'm sorry Lils, I didn't mean it!" He exclaimed. "And what about Y/n?" Lily asked. "Why should I apologize to her?" He questioned. "Because you hurt her too." Lily said. "She's a big girl, she can handle it." Snape said. Lily looked to be fuming for words. I quickly pulled my wand out and pointed it at him. "I've jinxed you once Severus, I'll do it again." I said through my teeth. "You're going to let her talk to me like this?" He asked, looking at Lily for help. "Go." Was all she said and she pointed for Severus and grabbed my arm. "I'll think about your apology, but before she kills you. Go." Lily said. Severus looked hurt and walked away. "Y/n, you can't call him that." She said. "It's what your brother calls him and that makes you a bully." She gripped my hand tightly. "I'm sorry Lils, I was so enraged with anger." I said and laid my head on her shoulder. "You know this is far from taking it slow." Came a voice from up in the tree. Lily and I jumped apart and looked up to see Remus. "Hi Remmy." I said and leaned back against the tree. "So, How Is My Gay Best Friend Doing, I wouldn't know because she's been IGNORING ME!" He yelled. "Ok drama queen get down here and we'll talk.

Remus sat down and put his head in my lap, while I put my head on Lily's shoulder. "So Remus, you like Sirius, and Y/n you don't like Sirius because you like me?" She questioned. "Exactly, and I couldn't take his man." I laughed. "So tell me Remus, what is taking it slow?" Lily asked. "Oh it's just the opposite of what your doing." He said calmly making me hit his shoulder. "One Ow, Two If you really want to take it slow, don't wear each other's clothes till the third date, don't sleep in the same bed till your actually together." Remus said. "It's not like we shag." Lily said. "N-don't you dare finish that sentence Remus." I said as Lily hit his shoulder. "I'm just saying, you guys are like girlfriend and girlfriend already, just ask each other!" He exclaimed. "Ya, why don't you ask Sirius?" I questioned. "Oh, different circumstances. I don't even know if he likes boys, let alone like me." Remus said. I looked at the time and jumped. "Sorry Lils, got to cut the hangout short. Remus let's go, see you tomorrow Lils." I kissed her cheek and pulled Remus to the boys.

"What the hell was that?" Remus asked. "It's almost time to set up." I said and Remus looked at me confused. "You still need to show us how to get to the place you git." I said and pulled him to his dorm where the boys were waiting.

"There's a hole you can run through to get into the tunnel that takes you to the shrinking shack, I have to freeze the tree, but you don't. And I typically leave about an hour before the moon comes up so that I can set up my room." He said looking at his hands. I looked at my watch and saw that the moon comes up in about an hour. "Ok then let's go." I said. Remus looked at the clock and nodded leading us all to the Whomping Willow.

"This is the hell I come to every month. I transform in that room, and then I get out somehow. Just be careful please?" Remus pleaded. "Of course." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "How can you tell us you aren't dating." Sirius asked. "Because I'm gay numb nuts!" I exclaimed making Remus laugh and the rest of the boys stare at me stunned. Remus went into his room and we all turned into our animals. His howls and screams of pain made me want to go in there and help him, but that wasn't an option. Tonight was going to be a long night.

A/n Oh my god I'm so sorry, skipped this chapter, I'm so stupid, again I'm so sorry.
love,Kar.