Chapter Fourteen

We where now on our way back to hogwarts. Lily was holding clement and peter was staring at me again. "Do you have a staring problem!" I asked rather rudely. James jumped in his seat a little and Sirius stood quickly. "I-I-.. why are you staring at me!?" I interrupted him. "You look lovely to day." He stuttered. Lily glared at him. "Oh dear." She said and kissed my cheek. "Peter?" Lily Question and he looked at lily. "That's my girlfriend your talking about, your not trying to flirt are you?" She questioned. Peter blushed and shook his head vigorously. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." He said. "Well, now you do." She said and let go I've My had. " jealous lily is my favourite." I whispered to Remus making him chuckle.

Clement got a sudden burst of kitten energy and started to just run around my dorm. Lily was laughing at the kitten as he did moves around the room. "Ohhh, I have an idea?" Lily said and I refrained from saying oh no. "Why don't we go sit by the black lake, we could invite Regulus and Remus." Lily said and I nodded. "You Get Regulus, I get Remus and we meet at the black lake?" I asked and she nodded.

Remus and I sat on the grass by the black lake and waited for lily and Regulus. "How was your Christmas, getting to sleep with your girlfriend and all?" Remus asked playfully. "You say that around lily and I'll beat you." I said, Remus put his hands up in defense. "Just kidding." He said. I turned around and saw lily was walking over with Regulus, and Severus. "Every time something good happens." I mumbled and started to stand. Remus turned and saw what I was talking about. "One thing, don't kill him." Remus said, I sighed. "No promises." I said walking away.

As I drew closer I could see the anoyens on Lily's face. "Please lily?" Severus begged. "No, I'm spending time with y/n today." Lily said. Regulus looked exactly uncomfortable, when he saw me I nodded to Remus and he ran off. "Snape." I said politely. I looked at lily and saw a some what pleading look in her I. I put my arm around her shoulder and smiled. "We'll be off now." I said and started to pull lily to the other to. Severus grabbed Lily's hand. "I want to tell you something." He said. "Then tell me Severus." She said, obviously annoyed with the boy. "Can she go?" He asked, pointing at me. Lily didn't say anything. "No, I will not." I said, pulling lily closer to my side. "Fine then, lily I really like you." He said. "I-I'm Sorry Severus. I'm with somebody right now." Lily said. "Who?" He asked, he looked Heart broken. "Potter." She said quietly. "Your with that git, he's a bully lily, you said it yourself!" Severus Yelled. "Wrong potter." I said, glaring at Severus. "My point still stands." He said and stormed off. "Li—lets just go to Remus and Reggie." She said and nudged my arm off of her.

Lily was upset for the rest of The day. She was still laughing and smiling, but she could barely look at me. It was like I wasn't even there.

"Lily talk to me!" I begged. "I'm sorry, I-I don't think it's the right time you know. Like for us. You saw how Severus reacted." She said sadly. "Severus Snape has an unhealthy obsession for you!" I exclaimed. My heart beating a mile a minute. "We can't be a thing, not now at lest." Lily said and walked off. My heart hammered in my chest. "I won't stop!" I Yelled after her. She turned around. "What." She asked. I took a deep breath. "I won't stop loving you Lily Evans." My voice broke. She looked at her feet and let out and unsteady breath as she looked back up at me. "You should." She said and walked away.

I walked up to my dorm, not saying a word to anyone. To scared I would brake out into tears. What did I do, was it me defending her. I know it wasn't just because of Severus reaction. Clement jumped up onto my bed. "Hey Clem." I said sadly. Clem sat on my lap and rubbed his head into the croc of my knee.

Time skip

It's now the end of the school year, after lily and I broke up I went back to the shadows, resulting in a lot of talking to myself and my mum and not a whole lot of human interaction. I was currently siting in my room, reading History Of Magic. There was a knock on my door and in walked Remus. He shut the door behind him and sat next to me. "Hey." He said, I didn't respond. "You can't just ignore me." He said again. Still I didn't respond. "I know why she did it." Remus said. "You don't have to speak just listen, she did it because of her family. She relished her dad and sister wouldn't expect her for dating you. Her mum might, but dad and sister would hate her." Remus said. "Ya, how do you know she wasn't just pitying me?" I asked, somewhat coldly. "After she broke up with you she came to me and broke down." Remus said. "You half to understand that's her home, her family." Remus said. "And if they can't expect her for her she is They there one hell of a family!" I Yelled. "I know how you fell." He pleaded. "Do you, do you know what it feels like to have the love of your life right there, finally be able to say that you love them and protect them without it being weird and then have them tell you you can't be together, because of the god damn world!" I Yelled. "Not exactly, but I sit next to the love of my life everyday, the reasons for me still being here everyday and I can't protect him! Let they sink in." He said na left the room. What a fucking year.