Chapter Twenty-Four

"You left a hicky!" Remus yelled, pointing at Lily's neck. "Like I'm the only one!" I yelled back, pointing and Sirius hicky. Remus smiled and brought me into a hug, patting my back. "What the Bloody hell?!" Sirius asked and lily just smiled. "We always said if we walked in on the other snogging then we would make a big deal out of it." I said. "First time he caught us he said some stupid crap about cooties or something, thats why I knew what they were doing." Lily shrugged. "When was that?" Sirius asked. "Christmas break." Remus shrugged. "And you didn't tell me!" He exclaimed. "No I didn't tell you about my best friend snogging her girlfriend!" Remus yelled back, Sirius looked afended. "Your my boyfriend, you don't get to be my best friend." Remus sighed. "Fine then." Sirius said and left the room. Remus sighed and waved goodbye as he ran out of the room.

Lily and I didn't have much to do because I took away her book rights, so we hung out with James and Sirius. Sirius had fire whisky because why not and James had some stuff he stole from the herbolygy Class. "James do you even know what that is?" Lily asked and James shook his head. "No, but it's roll able." James said, lily smacked him. "It could be deadly." Lily argued. "Bu—Lilys right J, I'll go grab from my stash." I said and stood up. "What, no." Lily argued. "And why not love?" I asked playfully. "It's not good for you." She said. "Where was this in the tree house?" I asked and she glared at me. "I'm almost one hundred percent sure I had a contact high before I grabbed it." She said folding her arms. "No such thing." I said and ran away from the group, coming back with the blunt. "Thanks sis." James said taking it from me. Lily then hit me. "I said no." Lily pouted. "I'm not smoking it, I'm just giving it to James." I said and she rolled her eyes at me. I pulled her into a kiss making her smile. "Fine." She said. "Can you like not snog for ten minutes?" Sirius asked and I flipped him off. James laughed at us.

  Time Skip

  We are currently two weeks from graduating hogwarts. Lily was pushing me to have good grades mum and dad where currently sick and there was nothing James and I could do about it.

  "Lils, can you help me with DADA Please!?" I begged. "Fine, but I'm not doing it for you." She said, sticking her finger out at me and taking my book.

She ended up doing it for me, I sat and pretended to listen and she ended up doing the entire paper. "You sneaky little bastard." She said, handing me my paper. "Hey, my mum and dad where happly married when they had James and I." I said sticking my tongue out at her. (Can't relate) lily pushed me back a little. "Ok fine, but you just made me do your work!" She exclaimed. "I didn't make you do anything, that was all you." I laughed. She went to say something but stopped and fell onto my bed over dramatically
"Well I hope you where listening because you'll be doing my paper now." She said, Jumping off my bed and running to the door. "Noooooo!" 

   Once I finished lilys paper, which was easy because she left mine which I could just copy off of, I handed it to lily and she looked surprised. "H-you weren't even listening to me how?" She asked. "You left my paper in the room." I smiled, holding out the paper.   Lily smaked me. "You need to start paying attention, we have finals in like a week." She said. My eyes widen. "A Week!" I Yelled, lily just nodded. "Lily you need to help me." I begged. "Figured as much." She smiled, taking out her notes and handing them to me, "now go study." She said and I nodded, running up for the room to study

Lily's POV

"Hey Remus?" I questioned. "Ya Lily's?" He questioned. "Well you see, I've kinda had this idea." I stopped. "Spit it out lily." Remus smiled. "Well, I have this." I said taking out a ring. "And I wanted to give it to y/n, I just don't know how." I smiled. Remus looked like he was holding back a squeal. "Hell ya, I told you Sirius!" He yelled. "Any way, take her to the spot you had your first date. Make sure it's raining." He said. "How did you know it was raining?" I asked. "Y/n is my best friend, she told me ever detail." Remus smiled.

Y/n's POV

Finally I was finished with the bloody studying. I wanted to find lily, but realized how tired I was and that it was twelve o'clock at night and she was probably sleeping, she better be sleeping. So instead I laid in bed and ended up falling asleep.