Chapter Twenty-Six

James shook me awake, today was the wedding and I was staying at mum and dads so that I didn't see lily. "I can't believe it's happening." I smiled. "I know right, now let's get you ready." James said, jumping up and down. "Your a child sometimes." I smiled, James looked like he wanted to spit something out put bit his tongue.

   Sirius and James helped me get ready while peter and Remus helped lily get ready. I wore something that was in between a tux and a dress because I hate dresses, but I wanted to make lily happy.

  "Who dose my make up?" I asked and Sirius raised his hand. "Do you even know how to do makeup?" I asked. "You think all this is natural, I've been doing my make up since I was fourteen." He laughed, pulling out a bag of make up. "I fucking knew it, i fucking knew it." I laughed.
"Ok now sit still." Sirius said, taking a brush to my eyes.

  My makeup look was really natural and my hair was up in a braided bun thanks to James, he had been doing my hair since I was like six. "Thank you guys." I smiled, hugging them both. Lily had invited some of her friends, like Alice and Frank Longbottom who got married not to long before lily proposed to me. Alice was Lily's bridesmaid and Remus was my best man.

  Standing up at the top step was the most nerve raking moment in my life, Lily's parents and sister sat in the front row, with mine who where trying to stay seated as much as possible so they didn't run out of breath. I heard the music start and looked down the steps to see lily walking up with her father. She was stunning, her hair was in a side braid and her makeup was much like mine, her dress looked lovely. It was white with see through sleeves so you could see her arms and it went down to just above her feet. As she looked up at me and smile formed on her lips. Her father kissed her head as he let her go and she walked up the steps to me. I wasn't listening to Sirius, who was the one marrying us, and was instead to stuck in Lily's beauty. That is till Remus kicked me. "Do you have something you'd like to say?" He asked. Lily and I nodded. "Lily, your the best thing that has happened to me, sure we have our ups and downs, but so dose every love story, I love you lily." I smiled. Lily wiped away a few tears. "Mine seems really basic compared to that." She laughed, making everyone else laugh. I stared into her green eyes as she smiled. "It worked." I instantly knew what she was talking about, she was pregnant. Tears of joy welded up in my eyes. I pulled lily into a hug and everyone started to clap, "WERE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!" I yelled, holding Lily's hand up in the air. Everyone clapped yet again. "Ok can I finish my beautiful speech?" Sirius asked playfully. "Go ahead." I smiled. "Do you, Y/n Potter take lily to be your wife?" He asked. "I do." I smiled. My hands still in Lily's as I put on her ring. "Do you, Lily Evans, soon to be Lily Potter, take Y/n so be your wife?" He asked. Lily nodded putting the ring on my finger. "I do." She said.
"You may n—didn't even have to finish wow?!" Sirius said as lily pulled me into a kiss, making the yard turn into a mixture of laughter and claps.

  Time Skip

James and I had just got a letter that mum and dad has passed ways. James was doing worse then both of us, having just learned that his boyfriend was a follower of Voldemort and had also passed away, he wouldn't leave his room, wouldn't eat. I can't imagine he was sleeping. James agreed to give lily and I the house if we gave him our apartment so we did that. Lily was three months pregnant now and her little baby belly was starting to show.

"We have to set up a nursery." She said. "We don't know a gender yet, what if we get it all set up for a girl and we have a boy?" I asked.
"If you don't help me set up a nursery I'm doing it by myself." She argued. "No, your not supposed to be carrying heavy stuff." I said. "Then help me set it up!" She exclaimed. It was clear that she was stressed, who wouldn't be with a mass mudear on the lose that her wife is constantly going after. "Lily, you really need to calm down ok. Stress is not good for the baby." I said. She kinda just glared at me. Her face was turning red and she looks like she was going to explode of emotions. "Ok, I'll help you set up a nursery." I said, this didn't seem to help and she started to cry. I hate hormones.
"Baby, it's ok." I said, putting my hand in her belly. "You could die Doing What you do!" She yelled at me. "Where did this come from?" I asked.
"Regulus, he died." Lily cried. "And it was because of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!" Her voice started to brake. "He was a follower." I said rubbing her back, but she moved away from me.
"Your chasing him, trying to find him and put an end to him, your just as much a follower as Regulus!" She cried. Quickly i lifted my sleeves and showed her my wrists. "I don't have a dark mark, Regulus did. I know he didn't know what he was doing, but he was on our side. I'm not that type of follower and you know that." I said, wiping away her tears. "Maybe I just need some sleep." She said and I nodded, kissing her forehead and her belly before sending her off to bed.