Chapter Twenty-Nine

Harry's POV

   "I cant belive im actually going to hogwarts!" I cheered and Mum laughed. "Y/n Would be so proud of you." Mum smiled . Mum had started referring to my second mum as Y/n so it didnt get confusing.  "Its not fair, I want to go!" Erica cried as mum droped me off on the platform, making sure my scar was covered. "Bye mum, I love you." I said and brought her into a hug. "Love you to harry." She smiled, Kissing my cheek and waving me goodbye.

    I sat in a compartment with a red head, he kinda reminded me of my Mum, but i didnt say anything. the boy looked at me and his eyes widend. "Your Harry Potter." The boy said, quickly I pulled my hair in front of my scar. I hated it, it reminded me of the night i lost my mum. I didnt even know much about her becasue it pained my family to much to talk about her. "Um, You are?" I asked, Ignoring his statment . "Oh, Im Ron, Ron Wealsey." He Smiled sticking his hand out. "Is it true, you and your mum are the only ones to servive the killing curese?" He asked. "I, Dont want to talk about it." I said and pulled my knees to my chest. "Honestly Ronld, Dont you remember he had two mums." Came a femle voice. "Right, sorry." Ron Mumbled. "Whats your name?" I asked the girl. "Im Hermione Granger, and Ronld here in my best friend." She smiled. (Its kinda like Lily and Snape, except ron isn't obsessed with Hermione)

   We all got off the train, I saw Hagrid and waved at him. He's the only perosn that would tell me about Mum.

  I didnt listen in the corting ceremony, I was sorted into Gryiffondor with Hermione and Ron, they where my new friends. "Mcgonagall wants you Harry." Hermione said. I walked over to where Proffeser Mcgonagall stood. "Dumbledor would like to see you in his office." She smiled. She lead me to Dumbledors office and I sat in a chair wating for him. there was pictuers of head girls and boys threw out the years and I saw Mum siting and smiling. "Aw, Harry I see you got my message." Dumbledor said and took his seat. "I did, what do you need me for sir?" I asked. "Well, Ive heard that you dont know much about your second mu-Y/n Is fine, Makes it easier for me." I said. I started to mess with the little plastic ring on my neckless. "Well, Y/n as you know sacrafised herself for you and Lily, But do you know way it worked." Dumbledor asked and I shook my head. "Love, Love is the most powerfull magic in the world my dear boy, makes yoy untouchable, Y/n Wanted me to give this to her first child, and here you sit." He held out A blanket. "Wh-Wow." I said and dumbledors hand turned invisable.

  With the invisabilaty cloak i walked to the library to write a letter to mum. I droped my quill and went to pick it up, i looked up and saw L+Y/A (Your initial) Tears formed in my eyes as i grabbed the plastic ring. "Hey Mum."