Chapter Five

"Do it James."

"What no she'll kill me."

"Just do it or I will."

"Then you can just die Sirius." :)

The next thing I knew, cold water comes into contact with my skin. I jolt awake and glare at the boys. James is biting his nails, Sirius is trying not to laugh, Remus stood there shocked, Peter had some chocolate so he could care less and Lily looked like she was about to kill someone. I suddenly remembered I was in a white T-shirt and quickly pulled the blanket to cover my top. Remus quickly ran to my side and jumped infront of the boys. Lily not far behind him. "SHE'S IN WHITE YOU IDIOTS!" Lily yelled and grabbed my arm. she pulled me up and I still had the blanket close to my chest. "Hold on Lily." I said and grabbed my wand, letting the blanket fall and looking at the boys. Sirius smirked and James quickly looked away. "Locomotor Wibbly!" I yelled, Sirius dropped, hitting his face on the floor, and James managed to catch himself on the couch. "MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!" Sirius yelled, lifting himself with his arms. "We deserve that." James said, letting himself fall to the floor. Lily grabbed my arm and pulled me to my dorm, making sure I didn't have my wand so I couldn't kill anyone.

"Those stupid gits." She exclaimed sitting on my bed. I didn't expect her to sit here while I change. "Well, go on." she said and her eyes scanned up and down my body, she quickly looked away and waved at me. "Get changed." She said. I quickly changed my shirt and I got into more of a comfortable outfit. "You can look Lils." I said and she turned. She gave me a sweet smile. "So your book got wet, and some pages got ruined, but I have a copy so here." She said and handed me the book. "Where did you get this from, your arse?" I asked. "What no, I was down there when the boys dunked your book in water." She laughed. "I'm telling mom." I said and grabbed my quill and paper.

After writing the letter, Lily threw a pillow at me. "Your a tattle tail." She giggled. "Hey, he practically let the whole common room see my breasts." I said and Lily giggled again. "It's not like you have any Y/n." My eyes widen. "I've got more than you!" I exclaimed. "Keep telling yourself that, oh yeah I have something to tell you." She said, the whole energy in the room changed. It was light and airy but not serious. "What is it?" I asked sitting next to her. "Well, I was in the library the other day and this really attractive girl came in and I got all tingly, like you would when a hot guy comes in the room. I don't know what it's called, but I think I'm attracted to girls too." Lily said. "And before you say something mean, it's not just because of their looks, i've actually been seeing Jessica from Slytherin ." She said looking at her hands. "That just means that your bisexual. You're attracted to both male and female. Which gives us more to talk about." I smiled. Lily looked at me, the biggest smile forming on her face. "What, you like girls too?" She asked. "Ya." I smiled. Lily sighed in relief and fell back on my bed. "So Remus is gay." She said and I giggled. "Yep and that's why we aren't a thing like you all think." I said and she sat up quickly. "But we've all seen you guys kiss." She exclaimed. "There are friendly kisses that exist, like I kiss him on the cheek to say goodbye or hello." I said and she giggled. "Oh ok, well I have to go meet with Jessica, goodbye Y/n." She said standing up. She seemed like she wanted to do something but didn't know how. "If you want to kiss my cheek, it's fine Lils." I said and she let out a sigh of relief before giving me a peck on the cheek. I kissed hers and as she was about to leave the room, her hand went to my cheek and cupped it, making me smile like a little nerd.

There was a knock on my door and I was expecting Remus but it was James. "How did you get up here?" I asked. "Remus showed me, look I'm sorry. Did you already tell mom?" He asked and I looked at the letter on my desk. "Just have to send the letter why?" I asked. "I'll make it up to you if you don't tell mom, I'll never bother you again." He said. I tapped my chin. "Let me use the invisibility cloak and I'll think about it." I said and he quickly ran off, appearing not too long after with the cloak. "Thanks, go ahead and burn the letter." I said and put the cloak on.

I walked down to the library and found Lily sitting reading a book. There was nobody else there. Now that I thought about it, there wasn't a Slytherin named Jessica. I walked over to the table and looked over her shoulder to see a letter.

'Her y/h/c hair blows in the wind and her y/e/c eyes glow like diamonds. If only I could tell her how truly feel.'

I'm not the only girl in the school with y/h/c hair and y/e/c eyes. It's not that uncommon. It could be Jessica but I have never meet a Slytherin named Jessica. Lily looked around and then folded the letter, putting it in an envelope and writing.

'TY/n'

'From Lily'

Lily then sighed. "Time for you to stay in my dresser and never leave." Lily said and left the library. 'Oh My God Lily Likes Me.'