Chapter Ten

"Get up!" James Yelled, his voice was slightly horse. "Get up, now!" He yelled again. "What the hel-LILY!" I screamed upon seeing her, she stood in my doorway, covered in blood and twigs, tears falling from her eyes. "What happened?" I asked, jumping out of bed. "I-I-I was attacked, it was your bloody brothers fault!" She yelled and started to lose control of her emotions. "What do you mean, James what the hell dose she mean!" I yelled at him. "Well, she wanted to come with me and Sirius to get my tux and we ran into some guys on the way home from the pub." James said weakly. "How did it go from getting a tux, to the pub!" I yelled. Lily jumped and I rubbed her back. "I don't know, it's a blur really, I'm going to take this." He said, grabbing my wand and starting to walk out of my room. "JAMES POTTER YOU GIVE ME MY WAND BACK!" I yelled, but he was already out of the room. That's when I noticed I wasn't in the dorm room, I wasn't even at hogwarts, I was at home. I turned to look at lily, but her face became like wax, dripping onto the floor. "L-lily?" I questioned, pushing myself as far against the wall as I could. "It's not lily anymore!" She said, except it wasn't lily. Her eyes became a bright red and her voice became raspy and broken. "I'll kill her, I'll kill you all." It said.

I sat up abruptly, sweat dripping off my forehead. Lily was standing by my side with widened eyes. "I-I was going to wake you, but then you started to thrash around, and I e been told not to wake someone from a night terror." Lily said and sat down next to me. She looked around the room and started to rub my arm. "What's wrong love?" She asked, her voice genuine. "It was you, but it wasn't you. Your face melted of and you where like staring into my soul with red eyes, then it said it would kill you, it would kill us all." I said, almost out of breath by the end. "Well my face won't melt like wax till I'm much older." She giggled, making me let out a breathy laugh. "Now, I don't think you want to go to class in your pjs again so get dressed and let's go eat." She said excitedly and laid on my bad. "You know what, let's sleep in." She said snuggling into my bed. "No lily, we need to go to class." I said and she jumped up. "Ugh Fine." She groaned and sat up. I rolled my eyes and started to change, I felt eyes on me and looked up to see lily quickly look away. "Don't be shy lils." I said and she giggled nervously. "Remember what Remus said?" She asked. "Of course I remember but, shit I can't hang out often class today, I promised Remus I would have a gay day." I said and lily giggled. "That's fine, I'll just hang out with Regulus." She said and I smiled. "Sirius's Brother?" I questioned and she nodded. "I've heard he was a nice kid." I said and lily smiled. "Well while you have Remus I have Regulus." She said. "No why, like brother like brother." I said and she laughed. "Sirius isn't gay." Lily laughed. "I beg to differ, have you even seen him alone around Remus?" I questioned and lily looked at me like I was stupid. "No Y/n, I haven't because there supposed to be alone." I pushed her playfully. "You know what I mean weirdo, let's hurry and get to breakfast."

  Snape was on our tail as we walked to the great hall, lily tried to distract me, but it wasn't working. "He's following us." I whispered, but she ignored me. "Hey lily, Potter." He said, half glaring at me. "Hey Sev." She said cheerfully. "I've thought it through and I except your apology." She smiled. Severus looked like he was going to die and I'm sure I had a dumb look on my face. "Oh, lils I've got to go find Remus." I said and walked away from the two.

  "She excepted his apology just like that." I exclaimed, Remus and I where currently skipping class and eating chocolate. "Thats messes up." He said, although you could tell his mind was in other places. "What's up, you've been like half ignoring me the whole time." I said, playfully nudging him. "It's nothing, I mean it's something, I just don't want to talk about it." He said. "Remus. What happed?" I asked, I noticed his cheeks go red. "Ok fine, Sirius was acting like a dog and was cuddling with me." Remus practically squealed, "what to try that again?" I questioned. "Ya," He cleared his throat. "He was cuddling with me." Remus said, this time not in a squeal. "Much better Remus." I laughed. "Your a Brat sometimes." Remus said jokingly. "Oh ya, did you know that Regulus, Sirius's brother is one of us?" I asked and Remus started to jump around. "I knew it, I knew it, Sirius owns me five gallons." Remus exclaimed. "Do you do this regularly, make bets on people sexuality?" I asked and he nodded. "Ok, I bet you five gallons Sirius is gay." I said and Remus chuckled. "Well your going to loose that one, he's always off snogging some GIRL." Remus said, however he blushed. "So, How was your date with lily yesterday?" Remus asked, changing  the subject. "Oh it was great, lily and I just enjoy each other's company and listened to the rain." I said remembering last night. "I think the boys are catching on." Remus said and I stared at him with wide eyes. "How?" I asked. "Well, after you left Sirius jumped off the couch and almost screamed. 'SHES SNOGGING L-' I put my hand over his mouth before he could finish." Remus said. "I bet you liked that huh?" I questioned playfully. "Eww Y/N!"

——————-
A/n: Yup, we're having wolfstar and starchaser. I hope your liking the book so far.
Love, Kar