Chapter Twenty-Three

"Waky waky!" Mum Yelled, earning groans from the kids on her living room floor. "Time to get up, we have presents." She said, James and I jumped up. James let go of Regulus, but I forgot I had lily on my chest so I jumped up with her still in my arms, then falling back on the couch. She put her hand on my face and shushed me. "No Lily wake up, I have a present for you." I said and she groaned. "Fineeeeee, But you have to carry me." She said and I smiled.

I carried her over to where the tree was and set her on the ground. "Can you bring my present to me please?" She asked and I smiled. "Of course love." I smiled. Lily turned into a toco on the ground while I piled her presents in front of her.

What they got you
Lily: A Ring
James: A Teddy Bear
Remus: Chocolate
Sirius: More Candy
Regulus: Socks For Clement
Mum&Dad: A New Cat Tree
Mrs&Mr Evans: A Muggle Book Called Carrie

Lily and I took our stuff up to my room and then disused to go to Lilys for the rest of Christmas. She called her mum and told her we would be there around noon. While I told Mum we where going there for dinner. Of course she was fine with it because lily and I had to see her parents for Christmas to.

"Erica." I smiled, "y/n, lily, I'm so glad you could come." She smiled, letting lily and I into the house. We sat on the couch and a girl with brown hair walked in. "Petunia, Come say hi to your sisters girlfriend." Erica said.
Petunia shook her head and walked away. Lily's dad came Into the room and gave his daughter a big hug, then shook my hand. "Jack." He said. "Y/n." I nodded. Erica made lily, Jack and I play some muggle games, she gave lily her presents and they had already given me mine although the best presents was watching Lily's eyes light up at all the things she loved. By the time dinner was down lily was tired of playing the same muggle game over and over again.

  Erica set the table while Lily's dad did the typical, 'hurt her and I'll kill you' talk while lily tried not to laugh at her father when he actually said boy.

The Evans got a call from my parents so they could tell me that peter was there so I wasn't suppressed when I got there, mostly because peter creeped me out. He was kinda like Snape was with lily.

Lily pulled me into the house where I came face to face with peter. "Hey y/n." He smiled. I tried really hard not to roll my eyes. "Hey peter." Before he could say anything more I pulled lily up to my room and shut to door. "What do you have against him?" She asked. "He's like my Snape, he's like obsessed I swear." I said an she rolled her eyes at me.

Mum came in to ask about Lily's parents, because they where muggles and she was just fascinated by them. "They have this cool muggle thing, called a book." I said and mum hit my shoulder. "Really mum there not that different from us. They just don't use magic." I smiled. "Fine I'll leave you and lover girl alone." Mum said and left the room.

Time Skip

Lily and I found our own compartment so that peter wouldn't get on my nerves like he did for the next three days. "Next thing you know he'll be breathing down my neck." I said and lily pushed me playfully. "Would you girls like anything?" The trolly lady asked. I saw a paper and pulled it out. "Do you know anything a out this Wizard?" I asked. "Oh yes, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named , very powerful evil wizard." She said. "We'll whats his name?" I asked. "I must not say." She said. "Please." I begged. "His followers call him Voldemort." She shuttered at the name. "Call themselves death Eaters." Lily tensed at this names. "I must go now." The trolly lady said. "Lily, whats wrong?" I asked and she looked scared. "Severus, He said that his friends called themselves death eaters. What if they're working with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?" She asked. "Lily, why not just say Voldemort." I said. "Because." Was all She said Before laying her head on my shoulder. "Fear of the name only increases fear of the actual thing." I said and she shook her head.

Once we got back to the dorms lily realized how close we where getting to the last test of the year, not that close but in lilys eyes it was close. "Study!" She said throwing a book at me. "Lily, we have months." I said, this didn't not help. "Months y/n! Not years!" She says, throwing another book at me. This time it almost hit me in the face. "Ok that it." I said, I jumped up and grabbed her wrists. Holding them in place. "Stop." I said simply. "Make me." She smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Oh you don't what me to." I said and kissed her. "No more books, at least till next week." Lily's eyes widened. "Next Week!" She yelled. "Next week, you need a brake from all the studding." I smiled. She glared at me. She bent down to pick up a book. "Ahaha, pick up that book I dare you." I said and she looked at me, an evil smirk planted on her face. She picked up the book and held it in front of my face. "You asked for it." I said, before quickly pushing her to the wall and pinning her into a kiss. A soft moan left her lips as I moved down her neck. "Le-leave a Hicky and Remus will kill you." She stuttered. "I think Remus would be proud." I Said in between kisses. "Remus will not be proud." Came a voice. "However Sirius will!" Came another voice. I turned and saw Remus glaring at me and Sirius jumping up and down like a fan girl.