Chapter Nine

I had to leave the boys early because we saw Remus clothes ripped on the ground and they didn't want me to see him naked. I walked into the common room and saw lily sitting on the couch. She seemed to have falling asleep while reading and upon a closer look I saw she had another one of my shirts on. I didn't want to wake her so I left her be. As i walked past her though she grabbed my arm. "Where were you, I was worried sick." She said with a yown. "Ill tell you in the morning, you get some sleep." I said, she nodded and laid her head back down on her hand and felling asleep.

   I walked up to my bedroom, changed into fluffy pants and a t-shirt and went to sleep.
  "Wake up, Your going to be late!" Lily said, she shook me away. "Five more minutes." I said and rolled back over. "Not five more minutes now!" Lily exclaimed "if you don't get up know we'll miss potions." Lily said. "I don't like potions anyway." I mumbled. "Now y/n." She yelled and pushed me out of my bed, I landed on the floor. I was now rolled in my blanket. "Ahah, now I'm a taco, try and get me to class now lils." I said a sleepy smile on my face.

"HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SO STRONG!" I yelled, Lily was certainly caring this taco (👉👩🏻‍🦰👈) to class without my robes. "I'm still in my PJ'S!" I exclaimed. "To bad, you get a pj day, as long as your in class I don't care." She said.

  She practically kicked the potions door down and put me in a seat. "Miss Potter, Care to explain?" Slughorn asked. "No Professor." I said and James laughed at me, making me glare at him.

  Potions was boring, for me at least. And now we had transfigurations, I knew I was going to get scolded by McGonagall, but it's technically Lily's fault.

  "Miss Potter, where are you robes?" McGonagall asked. "In my room?" I said sheepishly. "And way aren't thy on your person?" She asked. "I woke up late and lily carried me to class." I said. McGonagall sighed and shook her head at us.
  Transformations went by quickly and so did the rest of the day, none of the other professors asked way I was in pjs, but at the end of class McGonagall told me not to make it a habit.

"So lils what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I asked and she smiled at me, I was thinking we......... READ!" She exclaimed. "That's all we ever do." I complained like a child. "Well, I have an idea for our second date." She smiled. "Oh ya?" I questioned. "Ya, meet me at the astronomy tower past curfew." Lily said and my eyes widen. "Did Lily Evans just day past curfew." I asked with fake shock. "I did indeed, now will you meet me or not?" She asked. "Of course I'll meat you lils." I said and she ran off.

   We had a while till curfew so I had some time to pig out and chat with the boys. "So you've been gay this entire time?" Sirius asked and I nodded. "Pay up." Remus said, all the boys handed him a Galleon. "Wow, that's not far you already knew!" Peter exclaimed. "And, you guys were to blind to see it." Remus said sticking his tongue out at the other three. James went quiet and I followed his gaze to a beautiful looking red head. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had a flower dress on. "Where are you going lils?" I asked and she smiled at me. "Well if you must know, I have a date. Goodbye." She said and left. "God she's so beautiful." James said and snuck in his chair. "I know right." I said, all the boys started laughing. "Sorry y/n, but lily is most definitely straight." James said. "Ok, and I can still think a straight girl is beautiful." I said with a shrug. "I just don't what you to give your hopes up, plus it would be really weird at our wedding." James said. "Ya, like she would every marry you, Remus maybe, you no." I said and stood from my spot on the couch. "Well boys, I have busyness to attend to." I said and left them.

   I opened the door to the astronomy tower and saw a picnic like thing set up. "There's a storm, lighting and rain. I thought you might like to watch it." Lily said shyly. She was now in leggings and a long sleeve shirt. "Just put a show on for the boys I see." I said playfully sitting next to her. "Oh, don't act like you weren't staring at me." Lily giggled. "Of course I was, how could I not stare at someone as beautiful as yourself." I said and she blushed. "You should feel proud, I'm breaking rules for you." Lily said and I smiled. "Oh trust me, I'm very proud of myself." She rolled her eyes at my response and the a crash of light hit twenty feet from the astronomy tower making lily jump slightly. I laughed at her jump, but when the loud crash came I jumped and she laughed at me. 
   We ate, laughed, listened to the rain and just enjoyed each other's company for an hour. Lily's eyelids looked to be growing heavy. "We should head back lils. I said and she nodded tiredly. She wrapped up the picnic blanket and throw it in a little hiding spot.

    By the time we got to the dorm I was carrying her and she was asleep. "How'd it go?" Remus asked. "It was lovely, I'll tell you bout it tomorrow I need to get her to bed." I said, nodding my head towards the sleeping red head in my arms  "Ok fine, but tomorrow I get a full gay day." Remus said. "School Remus, we have school." I laughed. He growled. "I get you after school then dang it." He said and I laughed quietly.  I laid lily in bed and walked back to my own dorm, before falling asleep, not bothering to change.