Chapter Fiffteen

Literally nothing happened except y/n sticking to the shadows and avoiding lily that's about it so we're going to skip to there last year.
______________________

I opened my trunk and pulled out my pencil. I had decided to start some of my school work early. I was already almost done with my entire first semester of work. I was working on the last bit when the comportment door opened. I however didn't look up from my work, expecting them to just leave like always, but they just stood there. I looked up and saw who it was. In front of me stood a red head with shoulder length hair. Her eyes the same peri green as every. "Evans." I said and looked back down at my paper. "Y/n, I—" she paused. Instead of leaving like I expected her to she walked in and closed the door. "I know you've been avoiding me and your going to listen damn it!" She exclaimed. My eyes widened. "I know your angry with me, and I fully deserved it, but, fuck." She muttered the end. "I-I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, and I wanted to start over." She sighed. "Last time we started over you broke my heart." I said coldly. "I Know that. I- please." She begged. I stood up. "I stood up for you against Snape that day, and you broke up for me because you where scared of your family!" I yelled. Lily flinched. "I know it's stupid, but I love you damn it!" She yelled back. This took me aback to when I yelled after her in third year. The compartment went quiet. Lily's breath started to pick up. My breath also picked up. Lily ran at me and pulled me into a hug, where she started to cry. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She cried.  "I know that I should forgive you lils, I just don't know if I can. Not yet at least."  Lily pulled away and stuck out her hand. "Nice to meet you, i'm Lily Evans." She said wiping away her tears with her other hand. I took her hand in mine and laughed. "Y/n Potter."  Lily and I sat down and started to catch up.

   When Remus was us together he ran up to me and gave me a hug. He the. Hit me. "Stupid bitch, you've been ignoring me fire every!" He exclaimed and pulled me back into a hug. "Sirius and I are finally together!" He squealed. "Aww, Remus." I said and he smiled. "I'm so glad to be talking to you again." He said. "We'll I have to go apologise to Sirius and hames for ignoring them."

    Sirius and I made up, but James was still upset with me for ignoring him. "You ignored me for two years, just stoped off the side of the earth and want me to except your apology!" I sighed and held up my secret bottle of fire whisky. "Take this." I said Handing him the bottle. "Your bribing me with alcohol!" He yelled. He then smiled at me. "God it's good to have you back." He said and pulled me into a hug.

Time skip

  We're about two weeks into school. Lily and I are hitting it off, Again.

I walked In to the library and saw lily talking to a guy. She looked extremely uncomfortable. The guy grabbed a strand of her hair and she looked to be frozen in fear. I stomped over and pushed him away from lily. "Leave her be." I said through my teeth. "This is none of your business, get going." The boy said. My arms went tingly and I punched him in the face. Lily was holding me back from doing anything father to the boy. His nose was bleeding profusely and my fist was covered in blood. That's when I noticed his eyes and his robes. "What's your name!" I spit. "Gwen Rosewood." He smiled. "Your the one that was going to hit lily in third year, during the 'war' between Gryffindor and Slytherin." I growled. "Ya, She was in the way. So where you. Defending that brother of your. It's going to get you killed." He laughed. "Lily let me go." I growled. She pulled me closer to her chest and held me tight. "No, you'll get expelled if I do." She said. Gwen stood up and took out his wand, he was about to hit lily and I with a spell when Remus kicked the back of his knees in, Gwen fell to his knees. Remus grabbed his hair and pulled his head back. "You lay a finger on my sisters and I'll kill you." He growled and let go of Gwen's hair, who the. Ran out of the library. "What an interesting day." I laughed and we all smiled. "Also, we're your sister's now huh?" Lily question and Remus chuckled. "It just slipped out." I laughed. "That's what she said." I said and ran away from lily. Who was now yelled. "POTTER!"

   I turned around and ran into a chest. When I looked up I saw Severus. "Hello Snape." I said and Severus glared. "Potter, see you've come out of your hole." Snape said. "You know what, go fuck yourself." I said flipping him off as I walked away from him.