Chapter Nineteen

Lily and I walked outside and saw the boys throwing snowballs at each other. Lily instantly rolled her eyes at the boy while I held back the urge to join them. Lily sighed."go be a child Babe." She smiled. "I don't know wh-Don't pull that crap with me love, go join the boys." She smiled, without hesitation I grabbed a snowballs and started to throw them at the boys. 

  James throw a snowball at lily and she squealed. "Lilys not I'm proper attire, so she's off limits." I said and James nodded. I ran at Remus and pushed some snow down his shirt, he let out a weird squeak sound. "What  the fuck was that?"  I asked while laughing. "You our snow down my back!" He yelled and hit me with a snowball.  Lily laughed. "Hey tie supposed to be in my side!" I Yelled. "Sorry love, that was funny!" She yelled back. "Dinner Time!" Mum Yelled an See all went to the door where her eyes widened, the only one aloud inside was lily. "No, your not tracking your snow Into my house, jackets off, shoes off. Y/n, you are soaked." Mum said looking me up and down. The boys where now in there dry shirts and pants. "Well, I didn't think Remus would put snow down my back." I said and mum sighed. "Boys go inside, lily go grab a blanket." Mum said, lily ran to grab a blanket and the boys went inside and to the living room. When lily came back with the blanket we stepped outside and Mum shit the door behind her. "Have you Don't this Before?" Mum asked Lily and lily nodded.  I sighed knowing what Mum wanted me to do. "Make sure it's covering her completely. Then she'll strip and we wrap her in the blanket." Mum said. (Is this a normal thing to do or is my family just wired? Asking for a friend?) lily nodded. Quickly I stripped down to my undergarments and they wrapped the blanket around me. "Now to your room, get warm clothes on." Mum said opening the door and letting me inside, lily not far behind me.

  I changed into a long sleeve plain black shirt and some soft pyjamas pants.  I walked down the stairs to see lily siting on Remus's lap. "What's going on here?" I asked and lily laughed. "I stole Remus from Sirius." She said and I smiled. "Fine, Remus what to steal my girl, I'll steal your man." I said and sat on Sirius lap. Sirius laughed and so did James and Regulus who where watching us. Mum walked in and pointed at everyone. "W-Remus stole lily so I stole Sirius. And James is just being James." I said and mum nodded. "Well dinners on the table." She said and walked I tot he dining room.

We all sat down to eat, I had my lily back and Remus and his Sirius back. Dad was late because work kept him. When he finally did get home and saw lily he almost had a heart attack. "When did this happen?" He asked upon seeing me holding hands with lily. "The beginning of the year." I said and shrugged. "You didn't think to tell us?" He ask with a smiled. Lily was his favourite out of mine and James friends. "Glad to have you back lily." Dad said and sat down. Lily smiled. "Glad to be back." Mum seat our food in front of us and she, Herself sat down.

   Once we where done eating Mum made us all hot chocolate and we sat in the den. Lily was laying with her head in my lap, while I played with here hair. Regulus was siting in the floor next to James. Sirius and Remus where in the same position as lily and I with Remus laying In Sirius lap. "Let's watch The Exorcist." Remus said, everyone but lily agreed so we put on the movie. Lily stayed cuddled to my shoulder the entire movie, and when it got really scary  buried her head into my chest. "I don't Like this movie." Lily said, hiding her head in my chest as the girl rose from her bed. "After We'll watch The Bad News Bears." I whispered into her hair. She nodded into my chest and lifted her head lightly.

  Once the movie was over we put in The Bad News Bears, Mum and dad had joined us for the move with popcorn and more hot chocolate. Lily likes this movie much better then the other and by the time we finished the movie we where all tired. I had to carry lily up to my room and lay her on the bed. Thankfully before we started the second movie she changed into pjs so I just had to lay her down and cover her up. As soon I let her go she started to move around. "Y/n?" She mumbled. "Yes love." I said, laying down next to her. "I thought you left." She said quietly, pulling my closer to her. "Nope, I'm still here." I laughed. "Good." She mumbled and went back to sleep.

  Right as I was about to fall asleep I heard a knock on my door. "Come in, and be quiet lils is sleeping." I whispered. The door opened to Reveal Regulus.  "What's up?" I said sitting up the best I can since Lily's arms where around my waist. "Umm." He paused and stepped in all the way. "I'm a little scared after the movie and James is making fun of me." He said Shutting the door behind him. "Give me a second." I said and lifted the blanket over Lily's face. "Ok, turn the light on." I said and he turned it on, blinding us momentarily. I climbed out of bed and walked over to my closet, grabbing out my cot, a pillow and a blanket. I set up the cot and laid the  blanket down, then sat on it making sure it would stay up for Regulus. "This should work for you, if you need anything I'm just right there." I said pointing at my bed. "And in the morning if you wake before lily and I just leave the room quietly." Regulus nodded and laid down in the cot. "Thanks y/n." He said. "Of course Reggie." I smiled turning off the light and climbing back into bed, where I took the blanket off of Lily's face.

——————-
A/n
For those of you that saw the leaked chapter I'm sorry, my sister got on my phone and published it when it wasn't ready. Here's an extra chapter for today.
Love,Kar