Chapter Twenty-Eight

I heard Harry crying from his room, lily was humming to him and I smiled to myself. I walked in the nursery to see lily cradling Harry. I heard a bang and turned around seeing a flash of green.

  I sat up abruptly. I couldn't sleep after my dream, not knowing if it was a bad dream or a vision. I sat on the couch and drank a cup of tea when I heard Harry start to cry, then I heard Lily's humming and smiled at it. Lily came down the stairs and smile at me. "Hey hunny, why are you wake?" She asked. ""Couldn't sleep, I see little Harry here had she same problem." I said, setting down my cup of tea and grabbing my son from Lily's arms. "Ya, I have something to tell you actually." She smiled. I was about to press her about it, but the bang came. "Take Harry go to the nursery, Now!" I yelled. Lily gave me a panicked look. I pulled her forehead to mine and kissed her. "I love you." I said with tears in my eyes before letting her go and watching as she ran up to the nursery. The door flew open and in walked a man, his robs where slightly torn and his face looked like melted wax, much like in the dream I had when lily and I first got together. "Voldemort." I hissed. "I see you aren't afraid to say my name." He let out a chilling laugh. "Fear of the name only increases fear of the actual thing." I said "I'm here to kill the boy, I've been asked to spare both you and lily." He said. "Who asked you to spare me?" I questioned. "Peter Pettigrew." He said, a chilling smile found its way to his lips. "PETER!" I screamed, trying to let lily know who the trader was. "Yes peter, now move and let me kill the boy." He hissed. "No!" I yelled. "Stupefy!" I yelled sending him back. "Then you leave me no choice, Avada Kedavra!" He yelled, a green light came out the end of his wand and as soon as it hit me I felt like I was floating. I watched as my body dropped and Voldemort walked up the stairs. Then it was all dark.

Lily's POV

I heard y/n, Scream Peters name and wanted  to run do to see what was happening, but then I heard the drop of a body and let out a sob. Harry sat in his crib and cried. "Shush baby it's ok." I said, pulling him into my arms and cradling him.  "I don't have the energy for this, Avada Kedavra!" Came a raspy old voice. I felt the energy shot throw me, and I think Harry did to because he become quiet. Right in front of my eyes Voldemort disappeared. "Love, the strongest magic of all." I muttered. I liked at Harry and there was a lighting shaped scare on his head, while I had one on my wrist. I ran down the stairs and saw y/n, laying there life less, her body cold and pale. "No, No, No." I cried. I looked up at the sound of foot steps and saw James and Sirius. "It was Peter." I said weakly before sobbing, holding Harry tight to my chest. James came over to us and put his arm around me. "Come on." He said, pulling me way from y/n. "No!No!No!" I screamed, Sirius took Harry from me as I tried to pull myself out of James's Grasp. "NO, LET ME GO!" I screamed. James managed to pull me out of the house, the last thing I see is y/n's still corpse.

Time Skip

I later gave birth to Harry's sister, Erica, naming her after my late mother.

"Mum!" Harry called. "Yes hunny?" I asked, smiling down at the boy. "Mums picture moved." He smiled. "It's supposed to do that. Go get your sister for me." I smiled and Harry nodded. I had the best kids in the world, they had y/n's bravery. James Goofyness and my smarts. "Ya mum?" Erica asked. "I wanted to give you this." I smiled and handed them a piece of jewelry. "What is it?" Erica asked looking at the necklace. "Well you my dear have a locket, containing a picture of me and your mother. And Harry, you have a ring." I smiled, tears in my eyes. "It's just plastic." He said. A tears fell down my face. "Your mum gave it to me, on the first day to hogwarts, and I gave it to her when I first proposed." I smiled, the tears now leaving my eyes. Harry put the ring on and started to cry. I pulled both my kids into a hug and smiled. remembering the first thing she said when everyone found out Sorry James.