Chapter Four

I woke up long before Lily. I didn't want to move, scared that I might wake her up and merlin knows she needed her sleep. So I laid in bed and played with her hair, careful not to wake her. She started to move and I quickly removed my hands from her hair. She rolls over and wraps her arms around my waist making me blush, even though I knew she was only doing it because she was asleep.

Once she finally woke up (thankfully it was a weekend) she smiled at me. "You actually stayed all night." I smiled back. "Of course I did." She giggled slightly. "Was I dreaming or did you call me love last night?" She asked, looking into my eyes. "I think you were dreaming." I smiled back and she nodded. "Ya, that makes more sense." She said.

  After about thirty minutes of sitting in bed and talking, we reluctantly got up and stretched. She looked at the clock on the wall and then back at me. "Looks like we missed breakfast." Lily laughed. "We can stay up here and read till lunch." I shrugged. "YES!" She exclaimed and jumped back into bed, grabbing her book off the bedside table. "I'll be right back, I'm just going to grab my book." I said and ran out of the room. When I opened my door, I saw that somebody was on my bed. I screamed of fear and the person stood up. "How was last night?" Remus asked. "Remus you gave me a heart attack!" I yelled. "Sorry, I've been waiting for you all morning." He said sitting up. "This way, people think we're a thing." I said and sat next to him. He quickly nudged me with his shoulder. "Soooooo...?" He teased. "We just cuddled and slept, now we're just going to read." I said and Remus smiled. " Can I come? Sirius doesn't like reading. James is arising Severus, and merlin knows where Peter is." Remus begged. "Sure, just grab one of my books and lets go." I said and we quickly found ourselves back with Lily, who at first was scared by Remus being in the girls dorm, but then got excited.

    The three of us sat in Lilys room and read our books till lunch. We all ate lunch together while Sirius, James, and Peter was god knows where and then on our way back, I was pulled away from our group. "What the hell!" I exclaimed. "Watch your mouth sis." James said. "Will you help us or not?" Sirius asked. "Help with wh--ohhh." I said realizing they were talking about Remus. "Fine, Fine I'll help." I said. "But for now I need to get back to Remus and Lily, we'll get the plan started later, ok?" I said and walked away from the boys. Quickly I ran back to Remus and Lily.

  "Sorry, sorry had to use the restroom." I said and sat on the common rooms couch. "Remus, how did you get up the stairs?" Lily asked." There's a spell I used, not really relevant." He said quickly. Just as Remus was about to say something Sirius and James popped in. "Snape is kinda cute." Sirius said making James laugh. "Well I mean Snape is definitely hot right?" James said. "Oh ya." I continued. "Don't people want to fuck the shit out of him?" Remus questioned also playing along, Lily was on the verge of tears, she was trying to hold back so much laughter. "I do." Peter said. "Lily does." James said and I giggled. "Lily does not, that's the problem." I said. Lily couldn't hold back her laughter anymore and broke, she started hugging at her stomach while wiping away tears, and still laughing. Once she calmed down she hit all of us with a book. "Not cool guys." She said. "Your the one that almost died laughing." I said and she glared at me playfully. "I-It was funny ok." She laughed. "Yet you hit us for making a joke." James said. Lily rolled her eyes and giggled. "I'm going back to my dorm, you two coming?" She asked. "No, I'm going to hang out with the boys, but tomorrow is the first Hogsmade trip, are you allowed to go?" I asked. "Ya, we can hang out tomorrow." She said and walked to her dorm.

   Remus and I chatted for a while about our books until James and Sirius left, then we talked about Lily and Sirius. "Remus, when Sirius called Snape cute, did that hurt your heart a little?" I asked playfully. "Ya, but when I realized he was joking then I felt better." He said and I laughed. "You should have known he was joking." I said and nudged him. "Hey, that's not far, if Lily said James was cute it would hurt your feelings too." Remus said. "James is my brother, Snape is just a dick." I said and Remus rolled his eyes. "I'm going to hang out with the boys so they don't get suspicious." Remus said and kissed my cheek. "Night y/n/n." He said and walked up the stairs. I read my book on the couch till I fell asleep.