Chapter Twenty-Five

So they have graduated now, lily and y/n have there own apartment at this moment.
——————

"Lily, did you hear that Voldemort killed five more muggles?" I asked and she nodded. "It's kinda scary you know, and to think you and your brother put together the order." Lily said. I sat down and moved a strand of hair out of her face. "James and I will be just fine lily, really." I smiled.

I meet the boys at Sirius old place, Remus and Sirius we're currently trying to set up the table, while James was bitching to lily because regulus was still at school. Regulus has grown distant, even to James. However I was the only one that noticed. "Ok so the he-who-must-not-be-named is in London, which means we can take him down!" Sirius exclaimed. "Just say Voldemort, for Merlin sake!" I exclaimed. "You can't be serious?" Lily exclaimed grabbing my hand. "Of course I am." Sirius smiled. I rolled my eyes and James held a letter tight in his hand. "James?" I questioned. James has tears falling down his face. "He's gone." He muttered. "He's gone, He's gone."
"Who's gone J?" I asked, letting go of Lily's hand and running to my brother. "Reggie, he's disappeared from hogwarts." James said. "I'm sure he's fine." I said, trying to comfort him. "He wouldn't just leave, I've got to go." James said and left the room, Sirius quickly following after him. "Y/n, we should go." Lily said grabbing my hand. I nodded somewhat reluctantly, wanting to follow my brother.

It had been a few days and there was still no word from regulus. Lily had asked me on a date that I was currently getting ready for. "Do I need to look hot, or just medeoker?" I asked and she giggled. "You always look hot, but don't try to hard." She said, I could hear the smile in her voice.

As I walked out of the bathroom lily grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the apartment. "Ok speedy, where are we going?" I asked. "The spit of out first date, first official date." Lily smiled. "So the fairy circle?" I asked and she nodded.

When we go there it looked like the first time she took me here, no special picnic, just a stream with trees and a fairy circle. Lily sat me down on a log and started to pull wood out of seemingly nowhere. "We're making ga fairy door." She smiled. "And how does that work?" I asked. "We put it on a tree after it's made, and it will be like a fairy home." She smiled. "Ok." Lily grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

   The door was tiny, it had little hand crafted groves in it and the door nob was a purple beed. Lily put little flowers around the outside of the door and pushed it up against a tree. As she turned around her hair fell in front of her face and she held what looked to be a hand crafted box in her hand. "Y/n, you've made my life a living hell." She smiled. "Rude." I laughed. "But your hell was nice, would you take the honor of being my wife?" She asked. She started to open the box. My eyes widened. "Of course I will lils." Cried and pulls her into a hug. "I can't believe you kept that." I said, wiping the tears from my eyes. It was a plastic ring, it was a ring I had on on the first day at hogwarts, I had given it to lily because she got scared being a muggle-born and all. "Of course I kept it." She smiled and planted a soft patient kiss on my lips.

  James was still a little heart broken about regulus's disappearances, but he was more then happy about mine and Lily's engagement. "When's the wedding." Remus asked. "Oh we don't want a big wedding, something small with some family and friends." Lily said. "Of course nothing big." Remus smirked. "And because of that we can move fairly quickly so mum and dad can be there." I said and James nodded. "So when do you think?" James asked. "Next month or so." I smiled. "Ohhh, and kidsss?"James asked playfully. Peter started to look around the room, I didn't even know he was here. "I'd like to have at lest one, but y/n and I can't really have kids you know?" Lily questioned. "I'll be a sperm donor, I want to be and uncle damn it!" James exclaimed, making both Sirius and Remus nod in agreement. "Then put it in a cup, because you are not touching lily." I smiled and pulled lily to my side. "That's not what I was implying, I have a boyfriend!" James exclaimed. We all laughed and selabrated mine and Lily's engagement.

of course when lily and I went home we where at lest tipsy and ended up passing out on the living room floor. Lily's hair laying perfectly on her shoulders. She looked like a goddess, where as I looked like a peace of shit.

————————-
A/n

I now how much Wattpad readers hate when there's a pregnant character, so I'll probably skip most of when lily is pregnant, unless you want it in. But she needs to have a baby for the story so there's going to be a baby Harry one way or another.
Love, Kar