Chapter Twenty

I woke Before Both lily and Regulus, I left the room quietly and walked into the kitchen to see mum had pancakes and eggs made. "Morning Mum." I said and kissed her cheek. "Wears the Regulus and Lily?" Mum asked. "Well the boys where making fun of Regulus for being scared so he came to my room, he's still sleeping and so is lily." I said and mum nodded. "Will you take them a plate then?" She asked and I nodded. As soon as I opens the door and they smelt the food they sat up and looked at me with a smile before looking at each other and saying. "Food." In sync. I laughed and handed them there respected plates.

  "Reggie, I'm sorrrrrrrry!" James said from outside the door. "I didn't mean itttt!" He wined. "No, you meant it, you and Sirius!" Reggie yelled back. "Babeeeee!" James wined. Regulus ignored him and watched as lily and I painted our nails. "C-Could you paint my nails?" He asked shliy. I looked at lily and was smiled. "Get over hear reggie, What color do you want. Pink, Blue, Purple, Red, Or Black." Lily said. "Ummm, Purple." He said shily. "Theres no need to be shy Reggie." I said while grabing his hand and the purple nail polish. Reggie smiled at me.

    Lily had red nails, I had a dark blue, and Regulus had purple. Reggie, Lily and I sat and gosiped about James. "I have a baby pictuer if you what to see it." I said and Regulus nodded. I grabbed it and handed it to him. "You didnt say it was a naked baby picture." He exclamied. "What, you can only see his baby butt." I said and shrugged. Lily pushed me back.

"Mum Needs us!" James Yelled. Regulus looked at the door with wide eyes while lily and I laughed. We put his hair up into a bun and he had some make up on. "Come on regulus, you look lovely." I said as he started to panic. "If my Mum sees me like this im dead." He exclamed. "Your moms not here for one, and for two my mother would love to see you with lilys makeup on." I said and he finally started to calm down.

   we walked down the stairs, dragging regulus down them. James was blushing like a mad man when he saw reggie and mum just gave him a warming smile. "You look better in makeup then y/n." she said and regulus smiled, finally feling comfident with his look. "umm, Mum." I did my head tilt to remus, telling him to take lily out of the room. He pulled her out by saying he wanted some help with a potion. "I what to take lily out, could i maybe have some extra money for dinner?" I asked and mum smiled at me. "Of coures dear, just let me know when you leave and when you get back." She said and i nodded. "Thanks Lils." Remus said, walking back into the kitchen with lily.

    "Psst, Its the full moon tonight." James said pulling me to the side. "Ok, where do we go?" I asked. "Deep into the woods out back." James said. "Got it, what time do we leave?" I asked. James looked at the clock. "In about four hours." He said. "Got it, dose mum and dad know?" I asked. I figured they did becaues hes been here for chrismas before. "Ya, they know." James nodded. "Got it."

Four Hour's Later

     We where able to sneak out after lily and reggie went to sleep. we ran deep into the woods and the rest of us stayed back while Remus went alittle faurther. Once we heard his screams of pain turn into a howl we turned into our animal forms.

  after about two hours of runing around and playing with the wolf he laid down for a brake. Sirius was the sadest of us all. he had to watch his boyfriend go through so much pain and he couldent help him.

  as the sun started to rise i want home so i was there when lily woke up. as i entered the house mum was sitting on the couch with a potion. "Whos that for?" I asked and she smiled lightly. "Remus." She smiled. she then held up another potion. "Whos that one for?" I asked and mum sighed. "any one that got hurt." Lily came running down the stairs and tackled me into a hug making me stumble back. "Where the hell were yo-Is that blood" Lily yelled. she grabed my arm and there was a cut. "You better start explaning!" She exclamied.

I sat on the couch and sat lily next to me. "You see, I sleep wa-" Mum cut me off by hitting me upside the head. "Dont lie to the girl." Mum said. "I can only tell you once remus gets back." I said and lily sighed. "Fine."

About thirty minutes later Remus, Sirius and James came back, Regulus instantly tackled James into a hug much like lily did to me. We laid Remus on the couch. Mum gave him the potion and lily was very scared for him. "What's happening?!" She asked. Sirius started to rub his arm and told her everything, how Remus was a werewolf, how we where Animagus.

"That's where you go every full moon?" Lily asked and we nodded. "How did you get that?" Lily asked. "I can assure you it wasn't from Remus, I cut my arm on a tree while we where trying to get him to lay down." I said, the blood had now stoped and it was just the scrack with dirt and dried blood in it. Remus day up and looked at lily and Regulus, then to Sirius. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it's just- It's fine honestly Remus. I'm more upset with you three!" Lily exclaimed pointing and Sirius, James and I. "Hey Peter helped!" I said, making james hit my cut arm. "Ow you dick." I said, grabbing my arm that was now throbbing with pain. "Language." Mum sighed.