Chapter Seven

It began to rain getting lily and I soaked as we ran back to the castle. I heard the crash of lightning and grabbed the potion and the boys. "Let's go!" I said pulling them out to to court yard. We all drank our potions and said the incantation. Sirius smile indicating that it was working. Peter looked panicked, because it was working and James looked excited. "Did it work?" James asked. "I don't know, try turning into an animal." I said. He turned into a stag, Sirius a dog and peter a rat. James turned back to human. "Your turn sis." James said. I turned into and animal, not knowing was it was, all I knew was I seemed to be a cat. James look scared. "Your a lioness." James said. I turned back and smiled. "Hell ya, I'm cooler the all of you!" I exclaimed and James still looked like he was going to pee himself. "What?" I asked. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest, pointing into the trees. My eyes widened. "What is that?" I questioned and started to move closer, James pulled me back. "Nope, you, me, Sirius, Peter, were all going inside now." He said and dragged us inside.

"I was worried sick!" Lily exclaimed throwing a pillow at me. "Oh you where worried for me where you?" I questioned and she blushed. "I'll kick you." She said. "Said every sort person ever." I laugh and she threw another pillow at me. "Your scary." I said and she grinned. I rolled my eyes and sat next to her.  "So what are you doing in my bed Evans?" I asked. "I wanted cuddles, came in here to get you and boom, No y/n." She said over dramatically. "Ok drama queen, let me change and I'll come cuddle you." I said and got up to change. "Ok!" She exclaimed and jumped under the covers. I changed Into shorts and a tank top and climbed into bed. Lily cuddled into my chest. "Your bloody cold! Where you outside?" She asked. "Nope, I snuck down to the kitchen to get something to eat seeing as we missed dinner." I said and she giggled. "Bye the way I really liked our first date." She said and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Oh ya?" I asked. "Yes I did." She giggled. Lily let out a yawn and soon fell asleep. Could life get any better. I'm going on dates with the girl I like, I'm going to be able to help Remus my best friend. Soon I to fell asleep.

  I opened my eyes for my vision to be blocked my red hair. That's when I remember I fell asleep cuddling lily. I smiled into her hair and looked around my dorm. I looked at my side table and saw a note.

'Hey bestie, I was going to be a dick and wake you, but the I saw lily and almost chocked so I'm going to just leave you this note and I'll see you later
Remus'

I smiled at the note and turned back to lily, who was now looking at me. "Your bed is really comfy." She said and rubbed her eyes. "I don't think so." I said and sat up to stretch my back. "It's comfy as long as your laying in it, lay back down!" Lily exclaimed. Pulling me back down and cuddling my arm. "We're going to miss breakfast again, I don't even remember the last time I ate." I said and lily groaned. "Fine, but I'm not changing I'm staying in your shirt." She said. "When did you get in my shirt?" I asked smiling at the red head. "Last night, I got to hot and put on one of your long sleeves." She said. "Lily, that makes no sense." I said and she giggled softly. "I wanted to smell like you ok." She said and I smiled. "There's the truth." I said and we walked, or waddled in Lily's case, down to the great hall.

I saw Remus and he smirked at me upon seeing lily. I rolled my eyes at him and sat down with lily sitting next to me. She grabbed some eggs and a pancake and started to eat. I wasn't that hungry, but ate a pancake anyway. James came over and started to bother lily so I threw a stick of butter at him. "Why is your weapon of choice always butter, at home at school, at grandmas." James asked and walked away. "You always throw butter at James?" Lily asked. "I throw whatever is closed, it just happens to be butter a lot." I said and she giggled. God was her giggle adorable.

Lily and I read in front of the common room fire for the rest of the day with Remus, lily never changing out of my shirt. Lily laid her head in my lap and I played with her hair making her fall asleep. "Ok spill the tea." Remus said and shut his book. "Lily and I Aren't really girlfriend and girlfriend yet, we're just going on dates, talking it slow." I said and Remus threw his book at me. "Sorry, but sleeping in the same bed and wearing each other's clothes isn't taking it slow y/n." Remus said and took a sip of his tea. "Oh I know that, but lily is the one that suggested all this, plus I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what moving slow means." I said and Remus almost choked on his tea. "You didn't." He said his eyes widened. "What eww Remus!" I exclaimed.  "Not yet." I said and Remus spilt his tea. "Tea spilled." I smiled and he rolled his eyes at me. "Your lucky I love you." He said and kissed my cheek. "Oh I know." I smiled and stood up. I picked up lily and carried her to her room leaving a note.

Keep the shirt looks better on you anyway, see you in the morning lils
Love y/n

I then walked back to my own room and fell asleep.