Chapter Twenty-One

Lily stood there shocked. Not moving. I walked closer to her and grabbed her arm, but she shrugged away. "I can't believe you didn't tell me." She muttered, I stared at her. "Remus, He wasn't supposed to tell anyone James, Sirius and Peter found out, and then peter slipped it to me by accident. We weren't supposed to know, but once we did. We knew we couldn't just sit there and let him suffer." I exclaimed in a begging tone. I was scared, scared I was going to lose lily, again. Lily didn't say anything and just pulled me into an embrace. "Becoming an Animagus is dangerous, but you still did it so that Remus wouldn't feel alone." She said, I nodded and she pulled away. She proceeded to kiss my forehead, making everyone awww and Sirius clapped to. "Oh lils, I have a surprise for you." I said and she stood back, a look of concern on her face. "Your not going to tell me that your another type of creature?" She questioned making me laugh. "No love, but you need to go get dressed warm and get ready." I said and walked away from her to go get ready myself.

  Mum made me a cup of tea, and gave me the money I needed for mine and Lily's date.

Lily came down in a beautiful green jumper with black trousers and some nicely clean white Plimsolls (slip on's). "Lils is change your Plimsolls if I where you, you don't want to wear white." I said and she nodded, coming back in a pair of black Wellies (rain Boots) "that's more like it, Ready to go?" I asked and she nodded. "You to have fun, but not to much fun."
Mum said as we left through the fire place.

"So where did you want to take me?" She asked. "Well, I wanted to take you out." I said. Lily looked at me with a playful worried expression. "Like on a date or with a gun?" She asked. I nugged her with my non hurt arm and let her into the woods. "Oh My God it's The with a gun one!" She exclaimed and I laughed. "Don't you recognize where we are?" I asked. "Woods is woods, they all look the same y/n." She complained. "Id stop walking if I where you." I said, she stoped and turned with a questioning look on her face. "Your about to step into a fairy circle, I'd rather not watch my girlfriend dance herself to oblivion." I smiled. A lightbulb went off in lilys head. "You didn't." She smiled. "I did." Lilys smile only got bigger. "And if you look to your left you'll see a beautiful picnic with candles that I had James and Sirius set up." I smiled. She looked and sure enough there was a picnic basket on a blanket, with unlit candles. "How long do you plain on staying out here?" She asked. "No, this isn't the only place we'll be, follow me." I said and let her to James's broom he was legit me borrow. "Climb on." I said and she smiled, climbing onto the broom. "So what's your plain lover girl?" She asked and I smiled.
"You'll see."

We rode the broom all they way to where Lily's muggle parents lived.
"What are we doing at my house y/n?" She asked.
"Well, I set up a dinner with your family. Figured we tell them and if it doesn't work out we go back to the picnic, it's entirely up to you though. Well except the dinner, either way we have to do the dinner." I smiled. Lily looks like she was about to explode with happiness. "Ya, ya we should tell them." She smiled.

  Mrs Evans opens the door and gladly invitees us inside. "Hey Mum." Lily smiled. "Oh lily dear, how have you been?" Her mother asked. "I've been great, where's dad and Petunia?" Lily asked. "Petunia doesn't want to join us for dinner, but your father is setting up the table." She said. "Oh and how lovely it is to finally meet you y/n, lily just won't shut up about you during the summer." Mrs Evans said rolling her eyes playfully. I looked over to lily and smirked while a blush became apparent on her face. "Well shall we eat?" She questioned and we all nodded.

  About halfway through dinner lily set her for down and looked at her parents, I put my hand in her knee to try and comfort her which seemed to help a little Mr and Mrs Evans looked up from there food and at there daughter. "Is there something you'd like to tell us?" Her father asked and lily sighed. "Umm." She striped and grabbed my hand, pulling it of her knee and into her own. She rubbed the back of my hand for a moment before placing out intertwined hands on the table. "Mum, dad, this is my girlfriend." She smiled. Her parents seemed shocked at first, but her mother quickly pulled lily and I into a hug. "Oh this is just wonderful." Lily's mum said, however her dad didn't say much, I think he was in a state of shock.

  We stayed for an hour after that, Mr Evans had returned to his room after dinner, leaving me and Lily's mum to get to know now each other. "Well it was love my to get to know you Mrs Eva- please call me Erica." She smiled. "It was nice to get to know you Erica, but lily and I really must get going now." I smiled. "Of course, it was lovely to meet you, and lovely to see you again love bug, said an owl soon please." Erica said as we left. "What did I tell you." I said giving lily a kiss as we climbed onto the broom.

  "That looks like a flower." I said pointing at a group of stars. "You've said that about every damn group of stars you've seen." She laughed. "And, it still looks like a flower." I laughed. I practically heard lily roll her eyes at me. "Fuck it's cold, can we go know?" Lily asked. "Ya, come on." I said, grabbing her hand and lifting her up. "Today was actually really lovely y/n." She smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. I was slow and passionate. "Good because I worked really hard to set everything up, I had to give Sirius all my chocolate." I said making lily laugh.