Chapter Sixteen

Few Months Later
   Today I was going to ask lily out again.

"Umm, Hey Lil's, would you go out with me?" I asked and she smiled. "Ya, But let's skip the Just dating thing. I've been waiting to Long to do this." She said and grabbed my face pulling me into a kiss. Her lips where soft and when she pulled away she was smiling like and idiot, which I could assume I was also. I heard clapping from behind me and turned to see Remus and Sirius with large smirks on there face. "Fina-fucking-lly." Sirius said, making Remus hit him upside the head. Lily blushed and grabbed my hand. "She is mine I'm taking her with me." Lily said, James pecked his head around the corner. "Can I have He-NO FUCK OFF SHES MINE!" Lily Yelled. I smiled and lily pulled me up to her dorm.  Lily and I cuddled for the rest of the day and ended up falling asleep. 

When I woke up I quickly woke lily and we rushed to get ready for class because we where late. "Aren't you a perfect?" I asked and she hit me. "Ya, not my fault your so bloody lazy!" She exclaimed. "Ya blame it on me." I said.

We apologised for being late and took our seats. Gwen was in our class and he wouldn't stop staring at lily. I tried to sit in his view of her, but he found away to stare at her. "I swear to good lily, if he doesn't stop staring at you I'm going to kill him." I said and she giggled. "Jealous y/n is my favourite y/n." She giggled.  I rolled my eyes at her and saw that Gwen was quiet l literally drooling over her. "He's dead." I said and turned my attention back to class.

  "Rosewood, I'd appreciate if you'd stop drooling over my girlfriend." I said, He just smirked at me. "Oh ya, and what will you do about to?" He asked. "You See Rosewood, I may be smaller then you and I may be weaker then you, but I've got one hell of a barks and bite. I'm the scariest girl you'll ever encounter and if you don't stop gawking at my girlfriend I'll make your life a living hell." I said. Gwen pushes me back. "Sure you will, puppy." He said. My blood boiled and I lost control of my anger. So the only reasonable thing to do was to punch him in the stomach as hard as possible and kick him in the dick. "Call me a puppy again I fucking dare you." I hissed.

  After my encounter with Gwen I went back to lily and we did our transfiguration homework before she had to go take care of some perfect duties giving me time to catch up with Remus and Regulus.

"Hey boys." I smiled. Remus smiled at me and Regulus blushed. "Reggie, do you like a potter?" I asked and his cheeks turned more red. "Fucking knew it!" Remus Yelled. "I got to tell James!" Remus exclaimed and Regulus put his hand on his mouth. "Would you shut up. You won't tell James anything." Regulus said. "Do spill the beans Reggie, I must know everything, you have a crush on my dear brother.
"Well his hair, and his skin is nice." Regulus said. "You like my brother because of his skin?" I questioned. "I'm just saying it could be a contributing factor." He shrugged. (Haha See what I did there, Back to the story)

Regulus started to go on a tangent about James and about halfway through I stoped listening. "Y/N!" Remus yelled catching my attention. "What sorry I was bored to death." I said and Regulus pushed me. "We asked how your kiss with lily was." Remus said. "Her lips were really smooth." I said. "See it's not the weird to look at the lips!" Regulus exclaimed. "She kissed lily, your just staring at his fucking lips." Remus exclaimed. They brother started to laugh when I gagged. "I don't what to hear about my brothers lips." I said and Remus laughed. "And I don't what to hear about my sisters." Remus said. "You asked!" I yelled. Remus started to laugh.

We got all caught up, learned things about each other that we probably didn't want to know. Lily joined us for a little, but her being a perfect and all, she had to send us to bed. "Today was eventful." Lily said while brushing her teeth. "Ya, I kicked Gwen's ass again today." I said, throwing on my tank top. "What He Do this time?" She asked. "Well besides staring at you, he called me a puppy." I said and lily laughed. "God, he's bold." She said. "Ya, I kinda kicked him in the dick." Lilys dorm mates gave me a pusiled look. "I actually heard about that, he was complaining to this Hufflepuff." Lily said crawling into bed. "What about clement?" She asked. "He's just lovely, we can see him tomorrow after school." I said. "What about yuh dorm mates?" I asked. "I lost you once because I cared about what people thought, Never again." She said and pulled me in for a kiss.