Chapter Thirteen

It was now the day before Christmas, the only thing I asked for was a monkey. Which my parents weren't to pleased about. Lily and I where able to stay in the same room, disputes me being pan which meant I got to cuddle with her.

"Hey y/n, let's go on a date." Lily said. I chuckled and smiled. "Sure we can go on a date lils." I laughed. She started to jump up and down like a child and ran to her bag. "Great, we can tell your parents that we're going last minute Christmas shopping." She said. I nodded and started to get ready.

"Mum, lily and I need to go last minute Christmas shopping." I called and mum gave me a knowing smile. "Ok sweetheart, Be home before dark." She said and I nodded.

Lily walked down the stairs in a warm, but stunning outfit. She had a long sleeved flower shirt and some nice jeans on with some nice brown winter boots. "Ready to go." She asked. "Yup." I said and we left through fluff powder.

"Where to first?" I asked and lily smiled. "Well, there's this meadow I wanted to show you. It looks over a little stream and it's really pretty." She said and grabbed my hand. "We'll lead the way." I smiled.

She was right, it was lovely. There was a little stream that was sold ice and some snow that laid perfectly on some trees. I saw a tree with a little door on it and started to walk closer, but lily stoped me. "Stop! That's a fairy circle, some people say that the fairy's will force you to dance with the them, you'll be unable to stop until you go mad or perish of exhaustion." She said, grabbing me and pulling me away from the circle. "You believe that lily?" I asked and she looked at me like I was stupid. "We are witches, I believe anything is possible." She said. "Anyway, that's not why I brought you out here." She started to look to the side. "Oh no, you brought me out here to kill me didn't you?!" I asked jokingly. "No stupid, I brought you out here to ask if you'd be my girlfriend." She said, her face turning red and her head dropping down. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend." I said. I pulled her into a hug.

The rest of our first official date went great. I pulled her onto the ice(which she hated) and we throw snowballs at each other. We got back home just before it got dark, ate dinner late and went to bed.

I opened my eyes the next morning and saw lily staring at me. "Yes?" I questioned and she smiled. "Oh nothing, just the fact that it's CHRISTMAS sand everyone is waiting for you." She said. "Ok ok I'll be down in a minute."

I sat on the couch next to lily, everyone had hot chocolate. James got me a necklace that said 'best sister' on it, Sirius said that his presence was my present, Remus got me a pack of pens because I'd Been stealing his. Lily got me a ring with my birthstone in it and I hadn't opened my parents present to me because they wanted it to be last.
"go head dear, get her present." Mum said and nudged dad. Lily grabbed my hand making James eyes go wide. Sirius and Remus just smirked at me. Dad came back into the room with a cage. "Dad?" I questioned and lily let go of my hand. Dad put cage in my arms and I almost dropped it. "A Kitten." I said exactly. Mum nodded and smiled at lily. "It was Lily's idea." Mum said and lily smiled sheepishly. "God I love you." I said and kissed her cheek. Lily blushed profusely and Remus and Sirius clapped with my parents and James clapped Slowly. "My wife!" James exclaimed and lily hit him. "It's a baby kitten James, quiet." She said. "And actually James, it's my wife." I said copying James. "B-But." James said. "Sorry James." I smiled sheepishly and then looked down at my new kitten. "What's the gender?" I asked and mom smiled. "It's a boy." Lily said. "Lily do you have any name ideas?" I asked and she smiled. "Well I was thinking Clement , and Clem for short." She said. "Clement , I love it. Clem?" I said quietly and the kitten purred open. "I think he likes it." Lily said. James was still in shock and was looking between lily and I. "So no more lily flower?" James asked. Mum glared at James. "If you call your sisters girlfriend lily flower I give your sister full promotion to beat you." Mum said. James stared at me and lily with his mouth agape.

Lily and I took Clem up to my room and lily showed me a little corner she set up for clement. "You know how much work a kitten is right?" Lily asked. "Of coures i do lils." I responed and seat clement on the cat tree lily got for him. "You know, technically hes also yours." I said and lily pushed me. "Slow down tiger." She giggled. I rolled my eyes at her and she looked at the kitten. "He's is quite cute though." She smiled and patted his head. "He is indeed." I responded. "When did this happen!" James asked, storming into my room. "A few months ago." I responded calmly. "Don't act like you don't Regulus Black." Lily scoffed. James went red in the face and shook his head. "Do not!" He completely. "You totally do." I said and shut the door in his face. "He'll come around he's just in shock that I took his girl." I said and lily laughed.