Chapter Seventeen

Just to be clear it is two weeks away from Christmas brake Remus and Sirius are together, James and Regulus are now together and Lily and Y/n are together obviously. On with the story my lads
———————————
"Lily wake up!" I Yelled. "No." She said stubbornly. "There's snow outside."  Lily shot up and ran to the window. She turned around and glared at me. "You lying brat." She said and folded her arms over her chest. "Correction I'm your lying brat." I smiled and she pushed my face back.

Lily went on with her day like it was any other, while Gwen and his crew glared daggers at me. I ignored them not wanting to in hair in another fight.

  After lily and I finished class we skipped lunch and went up to see Clem. As soon  as he saw lily he climbed up her leg like a fucking monkey and laid on her shoulder. "Looks like someone missed you." I said making lily giggle.  "Well I missed you to buddy." She smiled. Just then an owl flew in the window and dropped a letter on my bed.

Dear y/n
I know that you don't have many friends, but I heard from your brother that you have a girlfriend. You should bring her to Christmas. Remus and Sirius will be there along with Regulus.
Love mom

I laughed at the letter and quickly wrote a response.

Dear mom,
One that's rude I do to have friends and two I'd love to bring her over for Christmas, you don't get to know her name yet thought I want you to have first impressions with her.
Love, y/n

I put it in an envelope and sent it away. Lily was just finishing reading the letter from my mum and laughed. "She said you don't have friends." She laughed. "Well, I might not have friends, but I have a lovely girlfriend." I said and kissed her cheek. "What the fuck am I a roach?" Remus asked playfully while walking into the room. "Ya Remus you are." I said playfully and he pretended to be affended. He put his hand to his forehead and fell back onto my back, portending to faint. "Oh, you've killed me." He said. "Get up drama queen." Lily said and he sat up. "Of course my lady, what a damn minute I'm the queen." He said. I rolled my eyes at the boy and lily grabbed my hand. "I just stole your king." Lily said. "Bold Of you to assume she's my king." He said with my smile. "I better be your damn king." I said and let go of Lily's hand. "Yes sir thank you sir." Remus said and got down on his knees. He started to bow. "Get up." Lily said. Remus stood up and saw clement. "Oooo a kitty." He said and picked up clement. Clem grabbed Remus's face with his paws, not so that his claws where digging into his skin, but just sitting there. Clement then screamed like a cat and jumped out of Remus's arms. Remus stood there stunned while lily and I laughed our arses off. "What...The...Fuck...Just..Happened?!" Remus asked. "Clement, Just Yelled at you." I laughed. "That thing is a demon!" Remus Yelled and pointed at Clem. "Don't talk to my baby like that." I said. I looked behind Remus and saw a calandor behind him. "Right Remus need to talk to you." I said and pulled him outside. "I'm going with you this moon." I said quietly. "I-you don't have to, you have loopy now and—you'll let your boyfriend go, but not me?" I asked sassily. "Fine, but if you get hurt like James did that one time your never coming again." He said and I sighed. "Thanks Remmy." I gave him and hug and kissed his cheek before going back into my room.

"What was that about?" Lily Asked once we where comfortable. "Nothing." I said and laid my head on my pillow. "Lier." She said and turned over. I felt bad for lying to her, but if I told her the truth Remus would be mad at me.

  Clem jumped on my bed and laid on my legs, making me wake up. I looked to my side and saw that the dorm window was open and that nobody else was in the dorm. Lily was still laying next to me, but others then her and I It was empty. I swung my legs of my bed, making them touch the cold wood floor. Looking behind me I noticed that lily was shivering lightly. I covered her quickly and walked over to the window. As I shut it there was a bang from behind me. Clement jumped up and started to his. Smoke started to creep in from under the dorm door. "LILY!" I screamed. She didn't move. Unfortunately Sarah, one of my dorm mates, had a rug by the door that caught fire. Catching on my blankets and spreading. I ran over to lily who was thankful untucked by the fire and pulled her hastily out of bed. "Lily wake up!" I Yelled. Her eyes opened and she clenched to my shirt. Knowing the door wasn't our way out I pulled her to the window. "What's your plain?" She asked breathlessly. "Jump." I shrugged. "Are you an idiot, that will kill us." She said. "Then Stand on the roof till somebody helps us, I don't fucking Know l- what my brooms in here." I said. Quickly I ran into the fire and pulled my broom out from under my bed. "Get on." I said. "The window won't open!" Lily yelled. She started to panic. "Brake it." I said. Lily started to bang on the window. "It's not braking!"She yelled. "Keep calm." I said. I used the end of my broom and started to bang on the window. "It's know use." Lily said grabbing my hand. "Don't stop me, we'll make it out lily." I said. Lily's eyes started to close. "Lily, Stay with me!" I Yelled dropping to my knees and grabbing her face. I leaned my forehead to hers and started to cry. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Then I Black out.

I sat up quietly. Lily was laying next to me and the window was open. Everyone was still in the dorm. Clem jumped onto my legs. "It was a nightmare." I said quietly. I stood up and shut the window and that when I heard a band and saw the smoke. "WAKE UP!" I screamed. Everyone but lily jumped up. I ran to lily and grabbed her arm. "Get up now." I said pulling her out of bed. She opened her eyes and looked around the room. Grabbing clement. Thankfully I had caught the fire before it was able to reach our room and we all got out safely. "Sarah, Get McGonagall and Dumbledore's,  everybody else help me put it out, do we all know the spell to create water!?" I asked and everyone nodded. "AGUAMENTI!" We all Yelled, well everyone with there wand, and pointed at the fire. Slowly it started to die. Once McGonagall and Dumbledore got there they took over. "Lily!" I yelled running to her and pulling her into a hug. "We're ok." She said and rubbed my back. "I had a dream, about the fire before it happened. We didn't make it out." I said and she pulled me back into a hug. "We're just fine." She said and kissed my forehead.