Chapter Twenty-Seven

Lily was now six months pregnant, it was funny how she would go from happy to sad really quickly, one time we watched titanic and as we grew closer to the end she was balling her eyes out, and then she started yelling at Rose. 'Grab the whistle you git, Grab the fucking whistle!" And then she laughed when old rose threw the heart of the sea into the water again at the end because she made a weird sound. The baby had just started kicking and everyone was really excited for him as we learned at her last appointment.

  "We need to come up with a name." Lily said, sitting on the couch with Remus cuddling up to her belly making Sirius jealous. "What about we name him after my late grandpa, Henry?" I asked. "Fine but the next one is my choice. And instead of Henry let's do Harry." She stared. "Works for me love." I smiled. "Remus will you let go of my belly?" Lily asked and he shook his head. "Nope, I can hear his heart." Remus smiled. "I get to hear his little heart all the time." I said sticking my tongue out at him. James laughed at me while Remus glared. "Stupid." He grumbled and got off Lily's belly. "Ok James, Peter go get pizza, I want some." Lily's said. "I don't what to get you pizza." James complained. "Fine I'll get it my self!" She exclaimed and stood up, grabbed her coat and left the house. "Good going, Now we have and angry pregnant woman on our hands." I said and ran after lily.

  As we grew closer to the due date, much like when we where in school, lily rushed me to get the nursery completed. She was to tired to do anything and would most the time would sit in bed at read.

"Lils, it's done." I smiled. "Oh I want to see!" She exclaimed. She practically jumped out of bed and ran to the nursery, me running after her. "It's beautiful." She smiled. "Is the crib yours?" She asked and I smiled. "Oh, ya, I also put munke the monkey in the crib." I smiled. "I'm sure he'll love it." She smiled and brought me into a kiss.

Finally we where at the nine months mark. Doctors said she should pop at any time now. She was trying sage and stuff like that so we could have good energy for the baby.

"There nothing to do!" Lily complained. "We could have sex." I said with a shrug, making her spit out some of her tea. "What, you heard the doctor. What if I go into labor in the middle of sex, you know how embarrassing that would be!" She exclaimed. "Just a suggestion." I shrugged again. "Your gross." She said. "Your the one that's pregnant." I smirked. "I'll beat y—Ahahah!" She screamed. "You ok?" I asked an She just screamed again. "Baby!" She screamed. I grabbed the phone and called mine one one. "Hello, yes my wife she's going into labor." I said panicked I got the phone. "Is this her first child?" The operated asked. "Yes, yes this her first time giving birth." I said and lily screamed in the back ground. "We're sending help." The operator  said. "I have to call my family so goodbye." I said. "What no ma-" I cut her off by hanging up and called Remus, Sirius, and James.

As soon as we got to the hospital lily was rushed to a room, they didn't even have time to give her and epidural so she had an all natural birth. James Sirius, Remus and I sat in the waiting room because if I saw the little gremlin it would scar me.

"Mrs Potter?" The doctor called my name and I jumped up. "Your son has been born, he's a healthy baby and weighs Six's Pounds." She smiled. "Can I see them?" I asked and she nodded and motioned for me to follow her.

Lily was sweating and out of breath when I walked in, her hair that was up in a pony had lose strands that stuck to her face and she was holding a bundle of blankets. "What to hold him?" She asked with a smile, her voice was groggy. I didn't say anything and just took Harry out of Lily's arms. Harry has Lily's green eyes and his face looked like a teddy bear. "He looks like a gremlin." I laughed. "Hey, that's your son your talking about." Lily giggled. "Dose t change the face that he looks like a gremlin." I smiled. Lily just rolled her eyes at me.

By the time Harry's first birthday came around lily and I had grown very protective of him. The boys weren't aloud to bring over anyone without promotion so they could come over announced, but if they wanted to bring peter, then they had to ask.

  "Can we please bring peter he wants to see Harry?!" James begged. "I don't know, will he stop being creepy around my wife and child?" I asked.
"He promised he wouldn't stare." James said.
"Fine, but if I catch him staring he gets to leave." I said and hung up. Lily walked into the room, Harry was crying in her arms. "He won't stop crying." She said and handed him to me, he instantly stoped crying." You bitch." She muttered and plopped down on the couch. "Peter will be coming for Harry's birthday." I said and lily sighed. "Ok" she smiled.

"What did you get harry?" I asked Sirius and he pointed to Harry. "He's right there." Sirius said. "He's a baby, he'll probably end up braking it anyway." I said and Sirius rolled his eyes. "Fine, I got him a toy broom." Sirius smiled. "He's going to be a quidditch Star like his uncle." Sirius smiled. I rolled my eyes and looked at Remus who just shrugged.

    Peter got Harry a blanket then got a call that was urgent and left which I was jusr fine with. just like sirius said he got harry a broom. Harry loved it. James got him a stuffed animle bunny, which he threw to clement because  he already had a monkey. Lily and i just got him some stuff he needed like clothes and dippers and stuff.

   Not every thing was fine and dandy though, my nightmares became more frecwent, voldemort being in every single one. what was worse is I still couldnt tell the difrend between Dream and Visoin.