Chapter Twenty-Two

The room was cold, the only warmth coming from a sleeping lily. Clement was jumping around the room. The atmosphere was much like the night of the fire. The door to my room opened, light from the hall creeping in. Clement started to hiss at the unseen person in my door way. "Shut it you pesky animal." A ruff, groggily voice said. They walked into the room and started to looked around. Finally I realized it was dad. "Dad?" I questioned quietly. "Go to sleep y/n." He said.

  My eyes shot open as I Heard clement hiss. "Dad?" I questioned again. "Go back to sleep y/n." He said. "What are you doing in here?" I asked. "Nothing dear." He said. "Lier!" I said and stepped out of bed. My wand at my side. Lily still sleeping peacefully. "I know your not checking to see if lily and I are sleeping, so what are you  doing?" I asked and he chuckled. "Your mother lost her ring, and she wanted to make sure it wasn't in here." He laughed. I looked at my watch and saw that it was midnight. "It's to late to be worrying about a ring." I smiled. "Ya, I guess your right. Night y/n." Dad said, kissing my head and leaving the room so I could go back to sleep.

  "Y/n?" Mum said quietly as she stepped into my room. "Ya?" I Questioned. "Lily told me about your dream?" Mum asked. My eyes went wide. Should I tell her? Ya she's my mum. "Ya, it was really weird." I said and mum sat down. . "Well then, your grandma would be so happy, she was also a seer." Mum said. "What if it's just a cowinsudend?" I asked. Mum smiled "there no such thing as a cawinsidens." She patted my leg and left my room as lily walked back in. "So I have and idea, tomorrow is Christmas and I want to make cookies." She smiled. "Sure babe, let's make cookies."

  Lily dragged me down stairs. The others where all in the kitchen. "So we have sugar cookies, Sirius and Remus called those. There's chocolate chip and oatmeal. I call chocolate chip."  Lily said grabbing the box. "You didn't tell me there was chocolate chip!" Remus exclaimed. "We all get to eat them, it's just what couple makes them, then we have your parents chose the best cookies without telling them who made what." Lily laughed. "Fine." Remus grumbled. "And go!" She yelled.

   "You have to add the chocolate chips into the Dough before you mix it!" Lily said. "Now while your mixing it, makes it even." I said. "Girls it doesn't matter." Remus said. "You mix I pour?" I asked. "Fine, well do it your way." She smiled. Quickly I grabbed some of the raw cookie dough. I whipped it on Lily's nose and she turned around. "Oh look. It's a bunny." I said kissing her nose. She had a bunch of flour on her hands and grabbed my face, putting the flour on my face. "Oh look it's a kitten." She said sarcastically. "Am I a cute kitten?" I asked and she rolled her eyes at me. "Definitely." She smile and pulled me into a kiss. She looked over my shoulder and looked like she had a mini heart attack. I turned around. Flour was all over the kitchen, Regulus's hair was white. Remus had flour all over his jumped and Sirius had it all on his face. James was suppressingly clean. "Well whip it off boys, let's get this cleaned up before Euphemia see's." lily smiled.

Once we finished the cookies and got them all in the oven we started cleaning. "So how is it that James was the cleanest of you boys?" I asked and regulus growned. "Because he grabbed the hole damn bowl and dumped it over my head." He said making James laugh. "Rude." Lily mumbled.

   We got the kitchen all cleaned up, and we cleaned ourselves up right as the cookies where down. "Mum! Dad!" I yelled. The ran into the kitchen and smiled at the three trays of cookies. "Who made which?" Mum asked and lily shook her head. "You don't get to know till you tell us which are the best." James said and lily nodded. "You kids are setting me up for failure." Mum smiled as she grabbed one cookie from each the sheets. Dad doing the same.

   "My favourite was the oatmeal cookies." Mum said. "Hell ya!" James exclaimed, kissing regulus on the cheek. " I can't choose between the chocolate chip and the sugar cookies." Dad said and I smiled at lily. "I'll have to go with the chocolate chip." Dad said. Sirius fell to his knees and was over dramatic. While lily and I cheered. "Oh, also my kitchen is spotless. Did you have a flour fight?" Mum asked and we smiled weakly.

  It was now noon. Mum had kicked us outside, said we needed to get some fresh air. Lily and I where walking with the boys to mine and James's tree house. "What do you guys do here?" Lily asked and we all looked at each other. "Well the boys roped me in once to smoke." I said and lily hit me upside the head. "Git." She said. As we came up on the tree house lily grabbed my hand. "That looked like its going to fall." She said. I just kinda shrugged. "Probably."

Lily sat on my lap while I played with her hair. "Want a puff?" James asked. "James potter!" I exclaimed. Lily sighed and waved. Telling me I could take a puff. I did and instantly choked. "Holy shit this is potent." I said handing it back to James. "Give me it." Lily said, taking it from James and taking a puff. She didn't cough, she did choke on the smoke. We stared at her with wide eyes. "What the fuck?!" We all exclaimed and lily smiled handing it back to James. "What?" She asked, leaning back into my chest. 

   After about two hours of sitting and getting high, Regulus not included, we went back to the house. Regulus only having a slight contact high from James blowing it in his face. We all crashed into the living room floor or couch. I was laying on the couch, lily laying on top of my chest. Regulus, James at Where cuddles up on the floor and Sirius and Remus where cuddled up in an arm chair. Mum walked into the room, took one look at the high kids in her living room and left. Eventually we all fell asleep.