To a beautiful marriage

Hey guys if there are any mistakes I will correct them when I edit this book once completed

Enjoy !!!!

Eliza POV

OMG !!!!!!!! what the fu-

" ermmm Eliza Nico is waiting" i look up to see Ari and shes nodding excitedly with a big grin on her face. I look from Ari to Francisco and the rest of the guest at the venue to Nico who was looking up at me worriedly.

"are you dumb?" I ask him, now he deffo look worried. " of course i will marry you! " i shout getting down to his level and kissing him.

"oh gosh you scared the eff outta me" Nico said in his cute british accent.

" i would never want to marry anyone but you Nico i was waiting for you to ask me to be your wife and now you did and youve mademe the happiest girl alive" i cry with joy, while everyone cheers for us.

"well i think you should wear this ring" he says, and put the ring on my left hand wedding finger. we get up and hug eachother tight and Nico kisses my neck then whispers "i promise you the best wedding and a best marriage, i cant wait get married to you and make you my Mrs in stead of my fiance" i hmmm you to him with agreement and kiss his cheek them his lips but then we get ripped away from eachother by very excited friends.

"OMG my best friends are getting married like OMG!" Ariana say happily while giving us both hugs and kisses " Icant wait for the wedding oh gosh ahhhh, as you can see im already excited for the both of you" she says stating the obvious.

"congrats man im happy for you both and i can already tell you both will have a happy wedded life once you are married" Francisco says hugging us both.

"oh about the wedding" Nico says. " can you be my best man?" he asks anxiously "im asking for you to be is because when i met you, you changed my life around you got my to be confident with my self and wth the world and i think if it wasnt for you helping build to what i am now i dont think i would have the courage to ask eliza to be my girlfriend let alone a wife. what im trying to say is that you been there for from the day i met you and i love you for that like a older brother obviously and the rest cause the other guys helped me alot as well" Nico says to Francisco looking at him in the eyes.

" awwwwhhhhh" me and Ariana sy together. Francisco looks at me and Ari and then back to Nico.

"Nico i would love to, only because you like m little brother and you are a good guy and i can trust you wth all my life and trust me i see more potential in you than you think but we will talk about that business stuff next time, id love to be your best man but i get to organise your bachlor party" francisco say laughing.

"of course man" Nico replis laughing also.

"ehhmmm" both me ad Ariana say.

"only going to something that has nothing dirty" i say to Nico.

"okay yeah you can have male stripper formy wife bachlorette party which we all hated but we cant have female strippers" Francisco implyes, i shake my head side to side indicating a simple no.

"especially you, your a married man now so don't ruin it by doing something stupid" i say to him and Ariana agrees by nodding.

"but i wouldn't do such thing to tis beautifl lady" Francisco says grabbing Ariana. "what time is it?" Francisco asks.

"past 12" Nico says.

" oh well time to go babes" Francisco says looking at Ariana lovingly.

Francisco POV

Imreally happy for Nico and Eliza but right now all him thinking about is getting Ariana home so i can make children with her and then tomorrow we are going to celebrate our honeymoon and keep making love to her until she gets pregnant.

"ready to go" i ask her and she nodds.

Everyone gather together and the ladies get infront while Ariana has her back to everyone. she throws her flower bouqet and who catches it Julianna Alonzo's girl. i look at him and mouth. 'your after Nico' and he gives me a thumbs up while all the girls cheer and laugh. I grabbed Ariana's hand and we all walked out the venue with the guest throwing confetti on us.
"Congratulations" everyone shouts.
We wave at the guest and get in the limo.
"To a beautiful marriage and to beautiful memories to come" I say to Ariana engulfing her in hug and giving a kiss.

___________________________

Heyyy peeps

How you doin?
I'm sorry I couldn't update lately im been so busy with college and I've been sick as well still am tbh but I really wanted to update for you because you all show so much love for this story that I couldn't let you guys wait no more Imma try to update more but I can't promise you on it because I will be a little more busy while I'm on my holiday due to weddings, my business and college assignments but imma try tho for you guys.

Thanks a lot guys pleaseeee VOTE and COMMENT

Love yah guys

Kisses 💋💋💋💋💋