The other side of francisco

Ariana's POV

Ahh life is so good right now I've moved to Italy, I live in a big ass house, Jake is my son and I have a wonderful fiancé who happens to be a prince of the mafia weird right but life is still good.

I'm in Jakes room right now he's room theme is cars, Jake was dressed up in a racing car outfit he's obsessed with cars.

"Vroooommmm" Jake shouts, how does did boy not get tired we been playing for hours.

"Child come on and sit down for a bit and then let's go down stairs and have a snack" I said to Jake grabbing him and putting him in my lap.

"But mommy I'm in the middle of a race imma win this lighting McQueen isn't gonna win this" he said trying to get of my lap but I held him tight.

"Pause the race I promise after you had a snack and drink you can come back and finish your race okay" I say to him.

"Okay mommy, but hurry" he says and runs out the room.

I chased after him this boys fast.

"No running down the stairs Jake!!" I shout and he stops.

"Okay" he says and walks down the stairs.

We were in the kitchen and I made Jake a sandwich and he wanted orange juice with it. we were in the middle of eating when Francisco walks in looking angry.

"Hey Francisco" I say to him and he fully ignores me.

"Hey daddy" Jake tired he got ignored as well. Francisco walked over to the fridge got a water bottle and walks back out.

"Mommy what wrong with daddy?" Jake asks looking worried.

"I don't know sweetie, have you finished eating" I ask him changing the subject.

"Yes can I go to back to my race now" he asks get of his chair really quick.

"Ugh okayyy go on then and don't run up the stairs okay"

"Okay momma, vroooom vroooom" he shouts then runs out of the kitchen.

I washed the dishes and went out to find where Francisco was I need to know if he's okay. I looked every where down stairs he's no where not even in his study, so I guess he must be in our room. I walk upstairs and quickly check on Jake he was watching the movie cars ohh this boy.

I walked in our room and saw Francisco laying down with his arm laying on top of his eyes. He must of heard me coming in cause he quickly removed it and just looked at me not saying anything.

"Hey, are you okay" I asked him walking to the bed.

"I'm fine" he says dryly. I sit on the bed next to him.

"Really cause when me and Jake said hey to you you completely ignored us" I say to him and he looks at me then looks away. "Francisco please tell me what's wrong I'm sure I can help you" he looks at me then gets of the bed and walks in the walk in closet.

"Why are you ignoring me have I done something wrong" I asked.

"Just leave me alone" he says looking at his jacket and taking it of the rack and putting it on.

"Francisco plea-" I was cut of by him grabbing me harshly.

"Listen I said leave me alone, I'm very pissed don't piss me of even more, now leave me the fuck alone" he says and pushes me harshly I nearly dropped with the force he put in pushing me. he looked at me and then leaves.

What the, I've never seen this side of him before and it's scary. A tear came out my eyes due to the pain and cause I feel a scared of him abit, my arms hurt bad. I walk down stairs and sat in the lounge crying a little and watched TV.

Later that night i was tucking Jake in bed and left him to sleep put a night light on and closing the door. Francisco hasn't still come yet and I'm a bit worried not knowing what he's doing. I sat in the kitchen made Francisco a plate with food that I made and put drink in as well and left a note saying that he has to eat this. I sat in the lounge watched TV it's been and hour since I sat here and he still hasn't come yet, but suddenly I feel like I don't want him to come cause I'm a little scared of him now. I walk upstairs to our room got changed,washed my face brushed my teeth and payed down in my bed and fell asleep.

I'm a very light sleeper, and I woken up by my bed dipping down and felt arms snaking around me. I look up in the mirror to see Francisco, suddenly I feel fear a little.

"Thanks for the food baby" he whispers. I ignore him.

He knew I was awake cause he knows I'm a light sleep so I wake and plus I bet he looked up in the mirror.

"Baby I know you awake" I ignore him again. He then moves back little and the next thing you know I've been turned and now facing him. "why are you ignoring me" I asks with his teeth clenching now I'm scared and just to note you guys I get scared quickly yeah quickly. I didn't respond to him so he grabbed my hips and slammed me in his chest. "speak" he demands. I seriously couldn't speak, I felt tears forming in my eyes and I tried to move away from him but he wouldn't budge. he just looked at me "I'm not gonna ask you again Ariana" he says. I look at him and down.

"Y you s s scared me, please L let g go of m me" I managed to let out feeling tears come out my eyes.

"Your scared of me" he asks still holding me, I nod.

"Please let go of me" I said quietly.

He quickly let go of and I moved away from him really fast, and he just stated at me surprised, angry but also sad.

I turned around and pulled the cover up to me shoulders and can still feel his eyes looking at me.

"Il mio amore, please turn around" I didn't say nothing and since I was laying in the middle of the bed he crawls over me and faces me,

"Baby, please don't be scared of me I know every one is but I don't want me wife to be scared of me. Even though we fight I don't want you to be scared of me, I want you to be your self and be happy a love me" he says and I look up at him and his face showed that he meant every word. I felt at ease a little. " I'm sorry the way I acted with you I didn't mean to hurt you I was just so angry about something that happened at work today" he say creasing my cheek.

"It's ok" I say really quietly but he still heard it. he leans down and kisses me, he grabs my arms and puts them around his neck.

"Your all mine Tesoro" he kisses my neck which I love btw he does that all the time. "baby tell me your mine" he demands.

"I'm all yours il mio bambino" he chuckle and kisses me again.

"I so wanna take you right now" he says huskily.

"Mmmmm maybe some other day il mio bambino I'm tired right now" I say making him lay on his back and put my head on his chest.

"Ooh so if you wasn't you'd do it then" he says I lool up at him and he's smirking at me.

"I didn't say that, go to sleep" I says laying my head back down. he laugh squeezes me tight .

" Ohh I'll get you next time il mio amore and imma make love to you all night" now I'm red. " good night Tesoro" he laughs and kisses me head

"Good night bambino" and I kiss his chest then fall straight asleep.

___________________________________

Hey people of the world

Another update to this story, I hope you like it.

Might have some mistakes in it I don't read over what I write so yeah.

But Please p p p pleaseeeeee voteeeeeeee and commmeeeennnnttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!

Love yah guys xxxx