Shopping yaay

Hey guys new update, I apologise like I always do if there's any mistakes sorry I will edit it soon after I finished this story so it can be right

But enjoy!!!!

Francisco POV

I finally asked her to marry me, I was looking at her and all she kept doing is looking at me then look at the sign behind me that said 'will you marry me'.

"Baby, will you marry me?" I repeat again, I'm actually really nervous and I've never been nervous before. she looked at me and then a year slipped from her eyes and down her face, and then she started to nod her head up and down.

"Yes yes of course" I stand up and she jumps in my arms where she should always be. " Woow I can't believe you did all of this, it's amazing Chico"

"I'm glad you love it il mio amore, now where the ring" I say to her and put the ring on her finger.

"I can't believe it" she says looking straight at me.

"It's all for you baby all of it and the wedding is gonna be whatever you want it to be" I say to her, I want this to be her dream wedding so she can have whatever she wants obviously money doesn't matter since I can pay for whatever she gets.

"Great but I want you to be part of it too so you can pick to what you want I don't just want this to be about me I want it to be about me and you" she explain I nod then say.

"Well come on let's go home" grabbing her hand.

"Why let's stay here" she says pouting.

"You said I can be apart of this plan right" she nods, I pick her up bridal styles then say. " Well one of my parts are gonna be practicing for our wedding night" I look at then whisper."lets go practice in bed" I walk to the car and we off to make lots of love all night which I made sure, I kept her awake all night she gonna be knackered tomorrow.

Ariana POV

Planning for a wedding is totally full on stressful I mean what the hell, I couldn't take no more so I asked Chico mom to help me and Eliza.

Right now me, Eliza,Daniella, Angela and Juliana are at a designer bridal wedding shop looking for Eliza's maid of honour, and my perfect wedding dress I'm going to be wearing two dresses one for that I'll get married in and the other one to party in later. Also Daniella wants to find a beautiful dress for herself in her they do beautiful dresses just need to find the right ones.

"Hi ladies, my name is Roberto im going to be helping you and these two beautiful ladies find the perfect dress, now are you the bride?" Roberto asks me In a very yet cute gay voice aha.

"Yes I'm the bride, this is Eliza my maid of honour and my future mother in law Daniella and Angela and Juliana my brides maid Michelle my other bride maid isn't here she had to fly over here so I got her size and stuff so we can get her dress for her."

"Hello ladies welcome" and they say hello back. " now what dress are you think of looking for and what range are you in on price wise" he asks.

"Well price wise I have no budget my fiancé is paying for everything" I say to him, smiling my ass of.

"Awhhh isn't that so cute" he says all excitedly.

"Yeah aha it is. Well I'm looking for two dresses one I want to get married in and the other to party in." I explain to him the sitch.

"Okayy great and now type of dress would you like?" He asks.

"Well I was thinking the dress I would like to get married in I would like to have something beautiful of course, I don't want it to look like Cinderella all puffy and such, I want some nets and a long trail both dress and head dress"