A ruined night

Hey guys this chapter contains sexual content be aware of it thanks.

___________________________

Ariana's POV

Oh well today's has been amazing, shopped till I dropped no literately, went to aqua fun and I made a new friend was like me an orphan.

Right now we all were at home we cleaned up I gave Jake a bath, we changed into out pyjamas and now we're in the movie room watching wreck it Ralph Jake really likes that movie and I think Francisco is liking it too.

"He wrecking everything momma" Jake points out.

"I know sweet heart he's very clumsy isn't he" as my response he nods on top of that yawns.

"Awhhh someone tired" I say poking him, Francisco looks down at a yawning Jake and smiles at me.

"Well little man bed time then" he say smirking at me, what's he planning.

"No I'm not tired" he says letting out a big yawn.

"Yeah yeah come on bed time" Francisco say picking him up then says "wait here"

"I'm changing the movie" and he nods and walks off. "what movie shall I put in" I say to myself, I look threw all the DVDs he has lots, then I see 'The Vow' ohh I wanna watch that. so I put it and it starts.

It's started at the bit were they god married and Francisco popped up.

"Seriously I'll mio amore the vow" he say looking at me.

"Yes the vow I want to watch I've never seen it before" I say to him smiling. " is he asleep" I refer to Jake.

"Yes he fell asleep in my arms as I was walking up the stairs he was proper tired, from today activities"

"That's good he'll sleep more in the morning as well then hopefully" I say then add " now shush watch the movie.

"I don't think I want to" he whispers in my ear seductively.

"Really not now Mr De Luca watch the movie" I say to him pushing him away.

"Oh no, I don't think so my future Mrs I was so tempted with that bikini you had on today and now im going to get it now come on" he switches the movie and TV of and picks me up bridal style, I full on glare at him but he showed that he didn't care at all.

I swear we were in the Bedroom with in ten seconds. I was now on the bed and Francisco went to lock the door as if someone was gonna walk in.

"Got you all to my self now Mrs De Luca"

"Ah ah ahhh not Mrs De Luca yet actually" correcting him.

"Well after tonight you will want to be called it after what I'm going to do to you" he say getting on top of me.

"If you say so"

"You'll deffo be screaming my name really loud" this guy doesn't care.

He kissed me passionately,we were full on making out,i can't believe that we are finally going to do it. His top was already off, he was trying to lift up my night dress up and succeeded, he took it of and started to kiss my neck. this guy is making me feel so hot right now oh my god.

"You like the baby, because I do for sure" he says squeezing my ass.

"Oh my Francisco please get in bed properly and take me, I'm all your tonight" I say as I started to kiss his neck. He looks up at me and smiles, lifts me up and throws me further in the bed, our bed is big btw.

I come back down to my level since I'm so small he kisses me again passionately and goes down to my neck then breasts, his hand makes it's way to my back and unclasps my bra I let him take it of and he just states at me.