Can't believe this is happening

Eliza POV

I'm scared for my best friend I hope she's alright, ughhh I'm gonna try my best in helping getting her back to all of us.

"Hey, you alright?" I hear, I look behind me to see that cute techno guy Nico.

"Hey, I'm alright just want my friends to come back" I say to him, he looks at me smiles and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I think Ariana is a brave girl, and she's my friend too, she with help of Francisco helped me get my confidence back in to gear now I feel like I can do anything" he says to me.

"Oh yeah anything" I say to him.

"Yes I can" he whispers in my ear as he grabs my hips.

"I think we should go back to the find a way to get Ari" I quickly move away and start walking but I did hear him whisper.

"I will get you to be mine one way or another"

Ari POV

"That was good good baby, make up sex is the best" Grant pants as he tell me. He has been going at it for hours and I'm so hurt it unbelievable.

"I- I need to go t-to the bath-bathroom" I say as I try to stop my crying.

"Okay baby go, it over there see" I look over then to him.

"I ca- can't move" I whisper. he looks at me a smiles.

"Okay come on, he picks me up and starts walking to the bathroom.

"That means I did an amazing job, I bet Francisco couldn't do that" and I started to cry. "hurry up I got a surprise for you" he says. I did my business and called him, he picked me up and took me back to the bed. "Okay the surprise, I bed you miss your little Ex fiancé right" he asks but I don't say nothing. " well I've given Francisco and front row ticket to see you and me in action.

And you know when your on a big ride and the coaster goes down really fast and you feel like your hearts about to drop. yeah that's how I felt, I don't want Francisco to see me in this position it's embarrassing and he will get really angry and do something he should had.

"Are you really babe, I've plugged everything in, we just have to wait for him to come on". He sits next to me.

"I can't do this Grant please don't do this" suddenly the screen comes on and Francisco is in full view.

"Francisco" I whisper, I can't believe this is happening.

___________________________

Hey my peeps

This chapter is small but the next one will be longer, I promise aha I hope you liked it

Pleaseeee

Update and please do comment don't just read and not do either that would be nice ahaha

Love you guys and just wanna give a shout out too.

@elizamay98

@kat2kooltaylor &

@hemmogirl23

Love them all due to their love and support follow them and read their books 👌👌.

Kisses 💋💋