Story time

Just before you start ready I just want to say I write my stories on my phone so there will be mistakes when the book ends I will edit it by correcting everything and adding and taking things out thank you and here's 'story time'

Francisco POV

I called my dad to come to my house to discuss what's going I haven't told him yet but when he arrives I will let him know. right now I was in mine and Ari room talking to Ari phone Network so I could change her number for her. I finally got it changed for her and right on cue Ari walks in the room.

"Hey Bae, your dads here" she says smiling. " he bought flowers as well look aren't they beautiful" she walks to me showing me the red roses.

"Okay baby and they beautiful like you. are you going to put them in here or in the entrance" I say to her she blushes and giggles, I love her laughs.

"Thank you, and imma put them in the enteren e they will looks nice and elegant when someone comes" she says kisses me on the cheek. " I really love you daddy he is just too good, reminds me of my own daddy when I was little" she says to me smiling all though I know she's a little upset by it.

"Baby I'm so glad that your here your family anyways from the start my dad is your dad now and always will be all though he won't take your dad place but he is your dad and my mom is your mom too and we all love you loads and Jake" she smiles at me again and then kisses me on my lips, it feels so good this girls going to the death of me. Im meant to be a feared mob boss she just takes all that shit away she making me to soft.

"Thank you, I really love you a lot I know it quick to say since we just met after a long time but I'm happy I'm going to be marrying you and no one else" she says rubbing her hand on my chest up and down, I already feel like we're married.

"It's not quick baby I love you too and im going to protect you and Jake and our other children to come" I say to her smirking at her. she hides her face in my chest and starts laughing.

"We'll see badboy" she taps my shoulder then turn to walk out but I stop her. "Uh ohh come on, Carlos is waiting for you" she says to me playfully.

"I want an other kiss first then you we can go to him" I say to her smirking.

"Noooooo come on, he waiting" she says. " I promise you'll get more later on" she says winking at me. what have I done to this girl, I've created a a new girl.

"Damn woman you better keep that promise then" I say to he walking pass her but not before I slap he ass. she squeaks and slaps my arm.

"Hey, that's hurt" she says rubbing her bum.

"Well next time you should do as your told" I say to her smiling she sticks her tongue at me and laughs. "come let's go down" I say grab her hand and we walk down the stairs and I tell her while we we're walking down that I was going to tell my dad what was going on she just nodded and listened. she's so good I don't know why people like grant take such nasty advantage of her.

"Dad, you good?" I say to my dad as I walk to him and Ari walks to the enteren cents put the flowers in the vase.

"Nothing son the usual, so what's you wanted to talk about that's so important" he says

"It's really important let's take this to the study cause I don't want Jake to hear this" as I said Jakes name all of a sudden he just pops up.

"Daddy let go in to the pool in bored" he says.

"I can't right now Jake could you wait for an hour please I won't be long. Jake this is you grandad your nonno"

"My grandad?" he asks.