My Terrible life & awsome bf's

Ariana's POV

Ouch my head is killing me, what the hell is going on. I slowly open my eye lids and instantly my body aching. I look to the side to see a shadow that's looked like it was sitting down.

"You've finally woke up my love" I instantly knew who that was and moved to the far end to the wall which hit the wall. "oh no baby, you can't go anywhere now your all mine and mine to keep baby" he says climbing in the bed and try's to kiss me but I move away which made him kiss me cheek.

"Please let me go" I plead quietly.

"Oh no baby we gonna be together forever, I'm so angry for what you did to me sending me to hail for no reason at all. I think punishment is needed for, also we got a lot of catching up to do come on baby" as he pulls me in the middle of the best I realise I'm naked I'm only in my panties and bra.

"Where are my clothes?" I ask him.

"Well you don't need them" he says.

"I want Francisco please just leave me alone and let me go to my fiancé" I plead badly. I look at his face and he looks well pissed.

"ARE YOU FUCKING MAD, NO YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE BY THAT FUCKER" he shouts in my face pushes me down and slaps me. my body was already aching and now my face is can my life get any worse.

He looks t me with a mischievous smile.

"I think we've been too far apart baby we need to catch up" I say getting up a little taking of his jeans. I shake my head no I try to get out the bed but he moves me and slaps me again. "stay fucking still" he says and leans down kisses me neck out of the blue my hands are tied up on the headboards so now I can't move. He comes back down and starts to work on what he left on from before he went to jail.

Francisco POV

I've been so stress out and it hasn't been a long since Ari has been kidnapped by that fucker. I'm trying to figure out how to get her back but we need to find her first. We were all discussing about what to do, while my mama consults Jake and makes him think his mommy has left for some work for a bit and will come back later. I feel so bad for him Ari is his world and she isn't here.

"You know what imma try to locate every empty building here and motels hotels homes whatever I'll find it because I can see or no my friends in danger so I'll get that don't for you" Nico suggests, and we all agree. suddenly the door bell rings and I rush to the door when I open it, I find a girl about 5/4 5/5 standing infrint of me with a big suitcase behind her.

"Ermm excuse what do you want" I say sound really calm. she ignores me and walking in like it's her house with her suitcase.

"Where's Ariana, that girl has a lot of explains to do" she says to me as she turns around.

"Francisco would you li-" Nico walks in and stops.

Nico POV

"Francisco would you li-" I was about to ask him something when I see a beautiful girl standing in front of both of us she has blonde ombré hair, beautiful blue eyes and pale skin but it suits her she looks beautiful.

"Uhh well I'm waiting where is she?" she asks.

"She's not here" Francisco says quietly.

"Well she better hurry up and get here cause imma kick that girls ass. how dare she not tell her best friend that she's getting married and she moving all the over here" she says, then looks at me and smiles. " oh I'm sorry I didn't introduce my self I'm Eliza Mary May" she says and shakes my hand I felt a shock and I think she felt it too she looks at me and blushes, awhh that's so cute.

"Listen lady I'm sorry but we got a very bad situation to solve here and since you Ari best friend you can help us find her, you know a guy called grant?" Francisco asks Eliza.

"Of course I know that ugly fucker he fucking kidnapped her and raped her then he tried to take her away from everyone by moving her away with him and leave us all but she luckily got out in time. but why what happened to Ari" Eliza asks looking at both of us side to side.

"He's kidnapped her" I quickly say before Francisco explodes which looks like any minutes now.

"WHAT!!!, are you fucking kidding me, do you guys know what he capable of, he's killed people to get to her, this guy is fucking crazy, I will kill that fucker myself he's lucky he went to jail!!" she shouts ten starts explaining.

"Listen we need all your help okay, what are you skills are you good at that will help us get Ariana back to me and the rest of us" Francisco asks.

"Actually I'm a ICT teacher I can hack in the cameras anything, I'm the cute brainiac one" she says okay she got me more attracted to her damn girl.

"Really that's my department too, let's go then and start I need all the help you can give" I say to her.

"Okay come one let go and find we're my best friend at so I can kill her for bit telling me shit" this girl is my type.

___________________________

Hey guys

Woiiiii I feel sad about her being kidnapped now ahaha.

I feel love in the air for Eliza and Nico oh oh. oh and btw shout out to the person who plays our very own Eliza it @elizamay98 woooooooh loyal Fan love you girl.

Please guys COMMENT and VOTE PWEEEEEZZZZ if you don't imma be upset.

Thank you guys

Kisses 💋💋💋💋