Love

Omg omg I loveeeeeeee this song !!!!!!
Omg
___________________________
Ariana POV

I took Jake and my self upstairs to get some sleep I tucked Jake in his bed and went back to my room to sleep. I changed my clothes washed my face brushed my teeth and headed for bed.

'Dream'

I woke up, in a really cold room. I looked around and saw a guy tied up like me.

"Hello... hello" I say quietly, he looks up slowly oh no. "Francisco" I say a little louder and trying to get to him but I couldn't I was chained like he was.
"Baby, I'm gonna get you out of here okay" he says panting and I just nod not wanting to panic more than I am now.

The door open, I see grant walking down the stairs looking at me and walking straight to me. He grabs chin a lifts it up to look at him.

"Hey baby, you alri-" he starts but doesn't finish cause Francisco butts in.
"Don't fucking touch her!!!!" He shouts. Grant looks at Francisco then back at him and let's go of my chin. then moves to Francisco.

"You know why I have you here baby?" He asks me standing just a little away from Francisco. " I have you here because you are gonna watch me kill you little stupid Francisco here" he punches Francisco making blood come out his face. Francisco was sweating and bloody I just wanted to take care of him and hug him.

"Nooooo! Don't do that!" I shout.
Grant doesn't listen to me and unties Francisco and throws him on the floor. Francisco slowly looks up to me and tries to crawl over to me but fails. Grant picks him and brings him over to me.

"Want to try to get to her, sad say your goodbyes" Grant throws him back on the floor again and walks over to a table and sits on it.

I had enough to move close to Francisco I put my hand on his cheek, he looks up at me.

"Get up" I whisper.

"I love you Ari" he whispers back and I start to cry.

"I love you too Francisco" before he could say anything else I see grant pick up a knife and walk fast over to us and pick Francisco's weak body and I cry harder. " please don't !" I shout while crying.

"I've had enough" he moves his arm back and stabs Francisco in stomach.
"Nooooo!!!" I jump up, I look around oh gosh it was only a dream. Francisco wait where is he. I look down at my stomach and see no bump hasn't formed, what's happened.
I quickly jump outta bed and run down the stairs into the main lounge and see everyone sitting down.

"Where's Francisco?" I ask, I see someone at the corner of my eye stand up. I turn my head around and see him, the man I love still here. I run to him and hug him tightly which he returns back.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I'm so happy to see you" I say real fast. " I don't know what I can do with out you Francisco ever since I met you I feel like I can't do anything with out you no more" I say in his chest, he moves me back and looks at me.

"What did you say?, You remember me?" He asks me and I look at him like he's crazy.

"Of course I do silly, I had a really bad dream that I lost you and I don't want to lose the one person I love the most" I say to him looking at him straight in the eye. He looks at me for a minute and grabs my face and kisses me, he soon breaks it up.

"Oh thank god, I missed you so much baby, I love you il mio amore"

"I love you too Francisco" I kiss him and hug again like there's no tomorrow.

Nico POV

OMG thank the lord, Ariana's got her memory back fully now. we was all looking at both Ari and Boss happy, but then I turned to see Eliza Tearing up.
"Hey, don't cry" I say wiping her tears.
"It happy tears you muppet" she says nudging me aha.

"Aha my Britishness is rubbing on you ayy aha" I start to tease her for saying muppet aha.

I grab her hand and take her away from the rest lot and take her into a different room which is the... game room, this will do. I kiss her and she responds,we kiss for a little more and break apart a little while after.

"Now that a weight has been lifted from our shoulders and we all are happy again, I want to take you out on a date and proper real date with just me and you" I say to her smiling.
She looks at which seemed like a long time.

"What do you say?, Will you go on a date with me my love? " I ask her again, This time she responds and nods then says.

"I would love too " and buries her face in my neck. I laugh at her shyness when it comes to things like to this but other things she's not. I kiss her fore head, I want to make this a night to remember.
___________________________
Heyyyy peeps

Wooow two updates in one day, that's not like me but I love you guys to much and o felt good to so why not. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I think its very cute.

Tell me what you think about this chap.

Vote and comment guys

Thank you

Kisses 💋💋💋💋💋