Make up sex

Mature content in this so if you like sex read if you don't then don't read !!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy and sorry about mistakes

Nico POV

I was proper fuming when I saw Eliza dancing with a stripper like wtf, I walk right up to her to see the guys dancing and touching her up

"You like that baby" the stripper asks seductively.

Oh hell no, I speed walk to them and push the stripper away from her and punch his and he was knocked out, what a weakling.

"What the fuck, Eliza and are fucking kidding me, I told you to not do any shit like this but what do you do" I shout at her.

"Nico calm down, its a Hen Party come on" she states.

"No! I told you not to do shit like this and you do, come on we going home, NOW!!" I drag her out the club.

"Seriously Nico calm down, its a hen party this stuff are meant to happen" she tries to explain to me.

"NO!! I don't wanna see no stripper or any other male touching up or kissing my girlfriends you understand stand me" I growl as push her on the car and cage her. " your mine you understand me" she nods, I guide her in the car since she's drunk a little and make my way to the guest house Francisco gave me.

"Come on" I say to Eliza as I get her out the car. We reach inside and take her to the kitchen and give her water to drink without saying a word.

"Nico?" I don't reply. " Nico please" I ignore once again " Nico come on don't ignore me"

"Just stop talking, I don't wanna talk right now" I state.

She gets up " okay you don't wanna talk I'm leaving" she starts walking away.

"Uhh no no no, your not going anywhere, don't even bother leaving cause I'm not gonna even let you try" I growl at her.

"Nico-" I cut her of.

"No your never leaving, I love you and I never wanna see you dancing with some other guy that's not me" she nods.

"I'm sorry Nico" she says and hugs me "I'm sorry" I hug her back and kiss her head.

"Come on let's go to bed" I say calmly, she nods and I pick her up take her in our room and lay her down and undress so I can change her. I put her in her shorts and her best top and lay her in bed. I take my clothes of and stick in only my boxers and lay next to her. She turn around now that she is facing me.

"I love you Nico, and I never want to be with anyone but you" I lean down and kiss her.

"I never want any other woman than you baby" I say back, she smiles and kisses me which ended up in to a session. I get on top of her and pin her arms above her head and kiss her harder. man this woman she gets me proper hard, just lover her, I break away and say.

"You don't know what you do to me, I wanna loose control" I say to her.

"We done so many times before what holding you back now baby" she whispers seductively. I pull her shorts down and her panties then I remove my boxers and with out thinking I insert my dick in her.

"Uhhh baby" she moans.

"Yes baby" I groan as I fuck her hard already wanting to do more.

"Ughh like that baby, just like that hit it right there baby" she screams and moans.

"Oh yh, you like that baby" she nods, " I can't hear you baby" I groan

"Yes I love it, oh gosh yh" she moans then starts biting on my shoulder making me groan.