Day out and new friends

Ariana's POV

I was in the middle of dream oh my god, David Gandy that sexy British model took me away and ughhh my dream I'm in love with him. But it got cut short when I kept feeling something on my neck and face, it felt nice I could feel a smile on my face. after I felt it on my back again a I giggled cause I tickled. I opened my eyes to see what it was and it was Francisco kissing my face and he went back to my neck and kissed and biting playfully.

"Heyyy, let me sleep" I say giggling.

"Sorry baby I just couldn't resist and good morning" he kisses kisses me neck and looks at me smiling.

"good morning and no thanks to you I won't be able to go back into my dream about me and David Gandy" I said pouting like a baby.

"Oh really so your dreaming about other men" he says looking at me funny.

"Yes and imma make sure imma marry David Gandy just watch" I say playfully and a little serious. Francisco face fell.

"Well to bad your stuck with me for the rest of your life and imma make sure of it alright, your mine and only for me to have" he says getting on top of me putting his weight on me a bit. he kisses me then says "all mine".

"Yeahh okay if you says so" I tried to get away from him but he held me still.

"I'm not gonna let you go until you tell me your mine" saying possessively putting his in the crook of my neck.

"No now let me go!" I says actually trying to get out of his grip.

"Tell me il mio amore, you know what I'm capable of now tell me or else" he says seriously.

"Okay okay ugh" I mutter, " I'm all your but if I'm your that means your mine" I say to him looking in his eyes.

"That's what I want to hear and I'm all yours you know that" I seriously couldn't help it my face was pink. Francisco chuckled and kissed and again chastely.

"Okay okay, come on let's get out of bed I'm hungry I want breakfast" I say getting out of bed really quickly into the bathroom like sonic leaving him still in bed before he could say anything else. I get out of the bathroom and Francisco was still in bed and asleep. I quickly went in the walk in closet, the weather looks beautiful outside as usual and I'm a hipster and a urban girls so I guess Francisco figured that out I love clothes I just love them I love anything but I'm a total love and peace girl aha. So I picked out a white top with dungarees play suit and to top it white nail polish with cute sunglasses to put on later.

I walked out to see Francisco out of bed that means he's in the bathroom, so I leave him to it and make my way to Jake's room.

"Good morning sweetness" I walk In to find Jake playing already this boy is just full of energy, and oh how he looked cute in his pyjamas.

"Morning mama" he comes running to me with his toy truck in his hand.

"Wanna go down and have breakfast with me I'm gonna make my famous pancakes"

" Oh my gosh, yesssssss" he shouts.

"Have you washed your face and brushed your teeth" I ask him this little boy has his own child bathroom. Francisco has really done really good to make Jake feel Special.

"Yes I have, now come on let's go and make pancakes so I can eat them all" he whines tugging on my hand.

Me and jakes made cute little pancakes and because I just love treating this boy I put whipped cream on his with Nutella on the side and syrup on the side as well. For me I put banana's with syrup in a bit healthy, I made some for Francisco as well so when he comes down he can have it too.