Leaving the fosters home and Jake

Ariana POV

"Ariana wake up sweetie, today the day and Francisco friends is coming to pick you up" I hear Michelle trying to wake me up.

"Okay okay a few more minutes and I'll get up, where's jake?" I ask her.

"He's down stairs having breakfast hurry up" Michelle says then walks out of the room.

I stayed in bed, for a few more minutes when my door opens wide and I see jake running in and jumping on my bed.

"Wake up wake up, Ariana wake up" he was still jumping, I quickly grab him and pull him to my bed and start to tickle him.

"Hahaha pweezz stop" jakes says laughing out loud.

"Say Ariana the best" I say to him.

"Haha okay aha Ariana's the best" he says and I stop tickling him.

"Jake I'm leaving today" I say to jake quietly.

" I know you are and I don't want you to leave me your the best I love" he says giving me a big hug.

"ARI, DOMINIC JUST PHONED HE'S FRANCISCO'S FRIEND HE'S COMING TO PICK YOU UP IN AN HOUR" Michelle yell from the bottom of the stairs.

" Jake I'm gonna get dressed now okay I'll come down and have breakfast and we'll play okay" I say to jake leading him out of my room.

"Okay Ari, I'll go and get the toys ready" he says and runs downstairs to the play room.

I got dressed and I heard my door knock I opened the door to see the other kids that live in the house. Diana, Maria, Daniel, Ryan, Nicholas and Kelly.

"Hey guys" I say to them.

"Hey Ari, we all made this card for you and here we all pitched in got you something from our pocket money" Kelly says she's the oldest out of all the kids.

"Awww thank you guys I love it come here give me a hug" I say gesturing then all to come and give me a hug. they all come and we were in a big hug.

"Ari we all gonna miss you so much and we love you loads" Ryan says then I hear them all crying.

"Oh my gosh please don't cry you guys, I love you so much as well I am coming back at a regular basis to see you all"i says to them and I start to get teary.

" We just wished you could stay here and please open up your present now we wanna see what you think of it" Diana says. I walk to my bed and they follow, I open the gift and I see, its a jewellery box with a picture of everyone in the home init it was beautiful and that's when I actually cried.

" Oh my, I love it guys thank you so much, I love you" and we hug once more"

"Hey Ari all mine get away from her" jake comes running to me and jumping in my arms.

"Haha jealous jake, Ariana is our as well" Daniel says grabbing my hand. jake does get jealous he likes it when I'm with him the most.

"Okay okay you guys I love you guys so much, look Jake it's a jewellery box with a picture of everyone in it, and look there's you" I say to Jake.

"Ohh yeah I love it, it's so nice is this yours?" he asks me.

"Yes Jakey it's mine and thank you all again, lets all spend some time together I don't have long left so let's go and play yeah" they all nod and we leave my room. my room was practically empty with just a bed in there.

I go downstairs have my break fast and go straight in the play room were I found all the children playing.

"Hey give me that I was playing. With it first" shouts Maria to Nicholas.

"Okay guys come on who had it first"

"I did" they both said together.

"No I did" says jake and takes the toy of them, gosh this boy is really clever for a 4 year old.
We all were playing when Michelle came in.

"Ari it's time they're here" all if the kids stopped playing and the whole room just went quite. Jake got up and ran to me.

"Pweezz Ariana don't leave me" he said with both of his hand on my shoulders.

" Jakey I'll be back, come here you guys let's walk out together yeah" I say to them all trying to put on a smile just to make them think that I'm fine. the nod and we walk to the door to find a very attractive man he must be Dominic.

"Hello Ariana, I'm Dominic you will travel with me to Italy and Francisco is expecting us and he said that he can't wait to see you" Dominic said with his Italian accent which was actually sexy aha.

"Hello Dominic it's nice to see you and okay that's fine" I say back to him with a smile which he returned.

"Is everything ready then?" he asks still smiling.

"Errmm yeah everything's ready, where my luggage?" I ask smiling back at him still aha he's nice hehe.

"Everything's already in the car" he says back to me.

"Okay cool"

"Shall we make our leave then, Francisco wants us back as soon as"

"Okay I just wanna say bye to everyone" i say to him and he just nods and walks outside, I turn around and see everyone crying which made me cry as well.

"All of you come here"i order them.
They all ran and gave me a hug, we all dropped on the floor cause we all lost our balance.

" You better call us when you get there" they all said together.

"I will I will, I will always love you Guys don't ever forget that okay I love you all" I got up and gave jake a kiss and walked out.
I was about to get in the nice limo that was out side when jake comes running outside.

"Ari Ari, wait pweez" jake shouts while running to me.

"Yeah sweetie" I say to him, he jumps in my arms and says.

"Pweez Ari don't leave me, I love you so much, I got a better Idea take me with you I can't live with about you, I always wanted you to be my mommy don't leave me" he says while crying, I start to cry and chuckle a little at his idea this boy I swear he's is so clever.

"Jake I would take you with you I promise you know I would but I can't sweetie you have to stay here okay. I love you so much and I was always your mommy always sweetie I will come back soon don't worry" I say to kissing him on both of his cheeks.

"I love you Ari"

"I love you too sweetie" I say to him I put him down and he lifts his hand up, it had a red rose in his hand.

"This is for you, I'll miss you Ari" he says I give him one more kiss and then get in the car sitting next to Dominic and some other dudes. I put the window down to look at everyone and wave at them while they all yelled bye and telling me that they love and will miss me until I couldn't see then anymore. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I look up and it was Dominic smiling.

"Don't worry everything will be alright you'll love it in Italy and they will see you again" he says and smiles.

"Thank you" I smile back.

"So that little boy is quite attached to you" he says trying to make a conversation.

"Yeah his names Jake, he's 4 and very clever for a 4 year old, but yeah he think of me as his own mother that's why he wanted to come along he always loves being around me" I say to him trying not to cry.

"Oh I see, well don't worry you'll see him sooner than you'll ever know, trust me" he say to me.

"That's great, thank you" I said, I hope I will I cant wait to phone them all once I get to Italy especially Jake I hope he's alright.

___________________________________

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter please vote and comments

Thank you !!!!