Me and daddy miss you

Francisco POV

"Daddy" Jakes runs over to me crying and with a worried look shit. " Daddy what's happened to mommy, why isn't she waking up when I went to see her and why have you got blood on your clothes are you bleeding" he says wanting me to pick him up but I don't wanna the blood on him. My dad quickly came and picked him.

"Son your dad got into a little accident that isn't blood that is red sauce he was eating accidentally threw im his food on him, and the reason mommy isn't waking up is because mommy I'll a little ill and needs rest" my dad basically lied to my son. I quickly left them and ran to the my room to find Eliza and my mom sitting on the sofa talking quietly. I looked over at Ari and she still looks the same since I left her.

"No progress?" I asked them.

"No baby, but the doctor came and gave her some Meds to help, and said all we can do is just wait" my mom says not even bothering to look at the state I'm in but at my face.

"Yeah but tell us what you done to that bastard, better kept him alive for me so I can kill him myself" Eliza stand up and walks over to me.

"No actually, you see this" I point at me blooded clothes " that's shows that I killed that bastard for what he done to my woman" I say calmly I walk passed them take some comfortable clothes from the closet to put on and walk in to to the bathroom. I clean up and change into them I walk out the bathroom.

" mamma go and rest, Eliza Nico should be downstairs also please send up Jake" I order, they nod with out saying anything and leave. I walk over to the bed and sit on it next to Ari.

"Baby" I say quietly and grab her hand. "Wake up, grants gone for good babe, he's gone you can wake up now" I say to her with her hand wrapped around my hands.

"Daddy" I turn around to see Jake by the door with Maria behind him.

"It's alright Maria Imma keep him with us tonight" I say to her.

"Alright dolcezza (sweetness) if you need anything just call me" she before closing the door behind Jake and I gesture him to come to me and he runs I pick him up and put him on the bed but away from Ari to give her room.

"Daddy what's wrong" Jake asks me.

"Mommy's not well Jake and she won't wake up" I say to him. he Crawls closer to Ari then lays down next her.

"Mommy wake up soon, me and daddy miss you and we love you so much." and hugs he gently, I crawl to the other side of the bed and rest my head on the headboard, Jake instantly falls asleep, soon after I did too.

___________________________

Heyyyy guys

Yh I understand it's a small chapter, but I really wanted to write another chapter so I thought why not aha, I'm going to right a longer chapter hopefully next but I hope you enjoyed this one. Also apologies if there's any mistakes I will edit this story once completed.

Pleaseeeeeee pretty pleaseeeeee

Vote and Comment.

Thanks you

Kisses 💋💋💋💋