Ready for the honeymoon

Ariana POV

I cant believe I'm finally married and to a mafia boss think about I would have never thought about getting married to hot mafia boss in my life let alone a beautiful guy like Francisco. We both arrived at home and we Chico helped me out of the limo and we both literately ran inside the house, Francisco went upstairs to get our things an to change while I followed slowly I need to take these heels off and this dress and get into something more comfortable, today was the best day ever I had the wedding of my dreams I got to wear two beautiful dresses and now im going on my honeymoon with my newly husband just things are starting to get better now and I hope it stays this way.

I got in to our room and saw Francisco zipping up his suit case. " hey that was quick " I said a little confused on how he packed them so quick lool.

"nah aha I packed them last night before when you went to sleep" ohh he is so sly. just thought that we would be tired to pack so I did it for us last night" he explain how sweet.

"awh thank you chico I walk to him dropping my heels on the floor and put my arms around his waist and hug him and he doesn't hesitate to hug me back. " how long till the flight?" I whisper.

"its a late flight so another 3 hours" he says looking down at me.

" lets go to sleep for a bit then we'll get some energy back. Chico starts moving back a little and we both drop and the bed me falling on to him, we both start laughing and I quickly get up from the bed and run to the walk in closet.

" thought you wanted to sleep?" Francisco shouts out to me.

"not in this dress I'm not " I yell back laughing. I change my clothes and then go to the bathroom to wash my face ill have a shower before we leave im too tired for one now. I washed my face brushed my teeth and left the bathroom to find Francisco getting in bed with him only in his boxers. I get in bed and we both cuddle up together but not before but an alarm on my phone to wake us up for later don't wanna miss our flight, I wonder where we going.

2 hours later........

I was suddenly woken up by the sounds of harps I get up from Francisco's chest and look around and found my phone and turn of the alarm. I look down to see Francisco open his eyes and smiles.

"well, Mrs De Luca you ready to have a great honeymoon" Francisco says sitting up with me.

" Actually Mr De Luca I am and I'm very excited on what you got planned, so get up and get fresh and ready we got and hour" I get outta bed and walk in the bathroom and Francisco follows me. "ermm" I turn to him putting my hand out. " one at a time babes" I laugh .

"why can't I come in is there a problem Mrs he says folding his arms together.

"yes there is im going for a shower now so go away" I quickly turn around ad get in the bathroom and close the door, well he aint quick at all "better luck next time Mr De Luca.

" I 'll get you later Mrs De Luca" he says. I showered and got changed I to some nice comfortable clothes I got out of the bathroom and chico goes in not before smacking me on the bum which hurt really bad.

we were both ready and took both of our suit cases downstairs to find everyone coming inside, Jake comes running to me. "mommy where are you guys going?" he asks me .

" me and daddy are going out for a few days together" I reply.

"can I come with you as well please, pretty please." Jake says smiling his butt off.

" sorry baby no me and daddy need some alone time, we married now we need to spend some time together." I reply.

"awhh but I wanna come too " he moans.

" Jake stop moaning aha you going to be with me we gonna play with yourcars and stuff and when mommy and daddy come back they gonna play with you" Maria says butting in and I nod at him agreeing.

" is that okay Jakey ?" I ask him.

"ok ok " he says.

" be a good boy for everyone okay and sleep on time an eat all your food Maria gives you alright" I say to Jake and he nods agreeing " okay good boy mommy is going to buy you a present as well " I say to him.

"yaay I can't wait, love you" he says hugging me hard.

" okay okay let goof mommy, she's mine not your" I hear chico from behind I was about to turn when Jake wraps his arm around me hard.

"no she's mine not yours" he shouts, Chico crouches down to our level and says.

"think again she's my wife" Chico pulls my arm.

"well she's my mommy, think again" Jake says which makes me laugh with the way he says it aha I stop laughing and say.

"how about I be both of yours and you too little babies be mine" I say.

"okay yaayyy " jakes says letting go of me.

" time to go now boss we ready everything set" one of Chico boys says, he nos and looks at me.

" ready baby?" he asks and I nod, I look at Jake and we I say my good byes to him and the rest." Eliza and Maria im putting you to in charge of Jake and the house the guys and can what the usually do okay" Francisco says to them.

" kay will do" Maria says.

"eye eye captain" Eliza says.

Francisco says his goodbyes to Jake and give his last instruction to the bys and we both leave, we sat in the Rolls Royce and relax for the journey to the air port.

"so tell me where we going?" I ask.

" wait till we get to the air port baby " he say bring me closer to him.

" no please tell me nowwww" I beg, he sighs

" ughh alright you impatient woman" I laugh.

"whatever"

"okay well Mrs we are to to not only one but places." he claims.

" what?" I question confused.

"but for now im only telling you our first destination the second one can wait "

"ughh okay go on then "

"well I thought since you love Disney so much that id take you to Disney Land Florida" he says no way.

"really omg im so excited, I cant wait now omg the rides yes and then the castle oh yes I bet the next ones gonna be really good too " I say really excited for Disney land.

"of course it is baby, after we get of the flight your all mine"

___________________________________________________________________

hey guys

how you doing?

sorry I haven't updated lately jus been too busy wedding, birthdays, college family problems ughh too stress but tonight I made the effort to write for you guys cause you gs have been asking for an update so here it is

I hope you guys love it xx

please comment what you think I do really want to know how you feel about my story and the chapters, and obvz one please vote DON'T FORGET !!!!

thank you guys and thanks for bein patient and fo give me love and the support on this story

love you all

kisses xxxxxxxxx