Greece

Ariana POV

Disney Land was amazing went everywhere and bought some souvenirs for everyone back home. Right now we was on our way to our next location and with lots of persuading and begging I found out where we was going, and we going to GREECE!!!!, I've always wanted to go there and now I'm going with my husband on our honeymoon literally the best thing ever.

"Please can all now sit down in your seats and put your seat belts on we are about to land in Greece, thank you" I hear the airhostess say.

"Cara you ready? " Francisco asks looking at me.

"yes, I am so excited, I can't believe we here" I say to Francisco then looking out the window down at the view of lights below me.

We finally landed in Greece at night tho an it looked so beautiful, we got into a private car and made out way to a beautiful house.

"Chico, instead of a hotel we staying in a house?" I questioned, looking at my husband then back at this beautiful white house.

"well Cara I bought this house for us" he says, grabbing my hand and started walking to the main door.

"What like you rented it?" I asked, standing in front of the door. Francisco looked down at me and said.

"Baby do I look like I rent things, I don't think so... I buy them" he says confidently and putting the key in to the lock.

"what you bought this, for what ?" I ask confused and shocked. My husband opened the door and made me stand in front, Francisco got behind me and placed his chin on my shoulder so that our heads were right next to each other.

" Yes Cara for us, when ever you want to come here to Greece we can stay here instead of a hotel and also next we can bring our children too, Jake and the babies who could be right now growing in you" he says quietly in my ear. I processed everything he said and realised we got a house in Greece like yasssss!!!. I turned around and jumped on my husband.

"OH MY GOSH, YOU ARE THE BEST HUSBAND EVER !!" I shout as In his arms and he held me tight. I soon let go and he puts me down, I place my hands on his chest and say. " Thank you so much, this is amazing" I kiss him and turn to walk in but not before grabbing his hand taking him in with me. We both looked around the house and it was amazing literally the room and everything beautiful. Right now we was sat outside on one of the chairs holding each other looking at the beautiful view.

"Cara" Francisco says quietly.

"yes love?"

" I just want you to know that I love you so much, and that no matter what I am and what I do, I don't want nothing to change between us... what happened in the past I want you to forget everything and start over and I'm going to help get over what has happened." he says . I turn to look at him and now I'm on top of him.

" I love you too and I totally understand what you do and I know I can't stop you from doing what you do as long as you keep your family safe that's all that matters to me and as for my past I'm trying and I'm glad you want to help me and you can but I have to try to move on myself. " I kiss him and it full on turns into a making out session.

" Come lets go to bed" he smirks, he picks me up and we go to our room and get on with what you know what . ;)

The next few days were amazing we went out sight seeing got to know the place and ate in really nice restaurants ahh the food is amazing. Today was our last day in Greece and we was sat on the beach enjoying the hot weather, Francisco is being the most possessive yet most amazing husband ever, I totally love him for everything he is doing for me.

" Cara " Francisco calls me, I take my shades of and look at my husband to gesture him to carry on talking. " unfortunately we have to leave a little early" he says.

"oh no why?" I ask getting up.

" work babe, Dom called saying there's been a problem and I have to go and deal with it since I'm the one in charge and make the decisions" he says grabbing on my hand and picking up my bag with my things in.

"Oh okay I understand well I was missing Jake and everyone anyways it will be nice to finally see then, it feels like years" I say trying to grab my bag but he keeps it in his hand and starts walking .

" I love this on you, you look amazing these guys are lucky that I haven't killed them yet" he says which makes me laugh.

"oh stop you know you have me" I say letting go of his hands and wrapping my arms around his waist as we walk back.

I got changed and we got out things ready in our bags and checked everything before locking the front door and heading to the airport back to Italy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey my lovelies

I am so sorry I haven't updated in a long time, and I've kept telling you all I would but didn't I've been so busy but today I've managed to get some writing done ...... I'm gonna try more and try to update more.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter please PLEASE VOTE seriously V O T E  and COMMENT I want to know all your views.

love you all and all my followers miss you

kisses xxxxxx