ARI!!!!!

Hey guys I write my stories on my phone so there's gonna be mistakes I'm really sorry if there are and you get pissed aha

But anyways here's 'ARI!!!!!'

Francisco's POV

Fuck this shit, I'm so tight with everything gotta get my money from people, trying to keep my family safe from this nut and putting them all together isn't working as a one man job.

"Francisco?" I look down to see Ari waking up.

"Morning baby" I say to her hugging her and kissing her on her forehead.

"Morning" she says and snuggles in. my parents have been staying here aswell. it's been a week and no sign of Grant, we still couldn't find him, we only had his old hide it here not the new one.

"Baby I just want to watch movies today and have a stress free day" I hear Ari, ever since that situation happened last she hardly talks and if she does talk, she whisper and she doesn't look at me.

"Okay baby" I say lifting her chin up to look at me. " This is more like it I love when you look at me" I say to her as I kiss her. She smiles and kisses me again.

"Come on let's go down" I nod, we clean up, brush our teeth etc and walk down the stairs to hear.

"I want pancakes nonna" we walk in to see my mama, dad and jakes in the kitchen messing around.

"Morning guys" I say to everyone and Ari smiles.

"Morning" they all say unison.

We all are our breakfast.

"I'm going to get changed, I'll be right back" Ariana say quietly, I nod give her a kiss and she leaves.

"Poor baby, I hate seeing her like this, she's already gone through too much" my mama says

"Sweetness we know we just gotta help her get through it" my dad explains.

"Yeah I'm trying my best to get her to do things I managed to make her look at me today which is a start I hate it wen she doesn't look at me"

"Oh sweetie don't worry we are here to help you guess" my mama says with a smiles. I was having small talk with dad while Jake was showing my mama some of his cars when we heard a loud scream. we instantly knew who it was and ran upstairs.

I ran as fast as I could to get to the room I pen my room door.

"ARI!!!! ARI!!!" she wasn't in the room so I checked the Closet while my dad checked the bathroom.

"ARI!!!!!" I shout again.

"She's not here son" he says my dad looks pissed,but I'm at breaking point.

Then suddenly my phone rings.

"WHAT!!!" I shout really loud.

"I got what mine, she's all mine and forever will be" and the line gets cut.

"FUCK!!!!"

_________________________________________

DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNNNN.

Hey guys

What did you think ayy ? I know it's short but I wanted to give you something cause I've got the next chapter in my head already I'm so excited for it, i feel like it will be really good

Anyways COMMENT and VOTE people I wanna see people commenting too please I get so many people reading it but less votes and comments sooooo pleaseeeeee do that

Anyways love you guys

Kisses💋