Dead man

Francisco POV

We got to the other hide out and I was ready to kill, I'm furious more than furious fucking ughhh I just need my queen to wake up.

I walked to the door with the boys behind me.

"Hey boss, we beat him up quite bad, tied him up so he's hanging upside down and also stripped him of his clothes" Alonzo informed me bored I could open the door, I nod at him take a deep breath and walk in with them.

"Well well well well well" I say looking at that piece of crap while walking to the tables with all sorts of things I can beat him up with while I pull my sleeves up. "did you really think you can get away with taking my girl away from me" as I walk up to a baseball bat that's was laying on the table but now is in my hand cause imma beat the shit outta him with hit, I look up at him. "oh yeah and getting away with stabbing her in front of me while she was pregnant with MY child" I shout at him, he coughs and just about hear him say.

"Th-at *cough* *cough* was my *cough* child *cough*" I hit him hard on his legs making sure that he would be able to walk once I let him down.

"Fuck of bitch, IMMA fucking beat you so bad that your going to be asking for you own death" I shout at him hitting him again with the bat. I continue to hit him," this is for the years back were you kidnapped Ari and raping her " I hit him with the bat, I walk over to the table and pick out another thing to beat him with but didn't find anything I wanted to use, so I turned around and walked to were the tired rope was that was holding him up and untied it making him drop right on the floor. I slowly walked over to him and went down to his hight.

"Ayy Jay pass me that water bottle there" I order him, he grabs the bottle and passes it to me. I open the cap and pour the water on his face to get him to wake up. "wake up, you bastard" he looks up at me and smirks.

"What a-re yo-u gonna do" he say to me " no ma- matter wha-what she's mineee" without thinking I punched him square in the face.

"Fuck you say bitch, she yours" I punch him again. "I don't think so, you won't be able to her after this cause you know why? I question him and then whisper. " cause im going to kill you". I grab his collar and lift him up. "stand up, come on, STAND UP!!!!!" I yell while move back and wave my hand up and down, like a crazy man but I'm more than crazy right now.

"Francisco, man come o-" I hold my hand up to stop who ever started to talk.

"Boys so some damage" they got the message and went for him beating him up till he hit the floor. they kicked, punched and slammed him on the floor and walls.

"STOP!!" I shouted, they all moved away I walk over to him without any feeling or emotion in me I grab a knife from the table, looked at it to make sure it was sharp enough but got stopped when the doors burst open.

"Wait son, I wanna see this bitch and beat him up some for touching my daughter" my dad yell barging in the room. He walks straight to him not letting me talk and starts beating him and shit like that, my dad still has it In him well done I guess I couldn't help but to laugh a little. I thought that was enough I nod at Dominic and Jay to move my dad so I can finish him off, they pull my dad of him and he looked broken and shattered which he deserved, he deserves everything that happens to him foot what he caused to Ariana.

I walk up to him and lift him up by his neck and says.

"You deserve everything you got, everything you did to my Ari EVERYTHING!!" I push him to the wall so I can get him properly. He back bangs on the wall and he coughs out loud and spits out blood then smiles.

"She's mine and always will be, once you kill me, and she dies to then we'll be happy together somewhere you won't be" he laughs, I got really angry and shout.

"SHE IS NOT GOING TO DIE, ONLY YOU ARE!!" and I stab he right where he stabbed Ari. "That's for kidnapping my woman!!"I shout and stab him again. "That's for raping her!!" I stab him again before being pulled back by Nico " AND THATS FOR KILLING MY BABY!!!!!" I yell out loud not caring if the whole of Italy heard.

I push Nico out the way a run back to him and stab grant again. "you bastard! you killed my child and out my Ari in a coma Fuking dickhead" I stabbed him once more then kicked his lifeless body before dropping the knife and falling to the ground myself.the boys and my dad join me. I feel and hand on my shoulder look to my left to see Nico and Jay looking at me with sympathy, Id understand sympathy from Nico but Jay never he's usually hard as a rock when shot like this goes down.

"he's dead man , all you gotta do now is be by Ariana side and hope she wakes which she will" says Jay. " I pray that she will wake up and the first thing or person she sees is you man, so leave this to us to clean up go by Ari and tend to her" he say and the boys agree, they lift me up and I look down at the dead body I just killed, kicked it once more but not before spitting on it I leave with Nico and Dominic and my dad, the other said they will clean it up then meet us at home. we were on our way home, my clothes full with blood but I don't care I just wanna see my baby.

Got to the house when I hear and little voice coming near me and seemed like crying.

"Daddyyyyy" I look to see Jake running to with shock and tears running down his face, oh fuck.

___________________________

Heyyyyyyyyy guysssss

Wassup ? yeah I know probably a shit chapter, I really didn't know what to write and I know it's small but I wanted to update and stuff.

I hope you like guys 🙈🙈

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Vote and comment pleaseeeeeeeee

Thank you 💋💋💋💋💋