Tour around the house

Ariana POV

I woke up from a nice good sleep, maybe cause of this nice queen bed I'm laying on it is so comfortable I slept like a baby which actually wore of the jet lag.

I was still in my pyjamas, it's hot here in Italy so I wore my shorts and a vest top with Minnie Mouse on it, yeah cause I love Minnie Mouse :). I started to wonder about the house giving myself a tour, and when I say this house is big and beautiful I mean it.

So I thought to start from the bottom then work my way up, I know I was already upstairs but it's my choice.

I wonder everywhere downstairs, I found the dining room, the tv room, the movie room, there was a basket ball court, a game room also a dance studio imma come here a lot, I love to dance and sing and I made my way to the back of the house where I found the inside pool which had a long slide on it, a waterfall cave, a jacuzzi and a sauna too imma deffo come here. I went outside to find an other pool this pool was nice and simple compared to the indoor one I like this too it had chairs on the both side of the pool and a lovely garden with all kinds of flowers roses, tulips, lillies and etc.

I went back inside I'm impressed so far I went back upstairs and we have two stairs and in between is a bunch of white and pink flowers. I walk up the left side of the stairs straight in the middle is mine and Francisco's room I walk in there and walk in to the bathroom the freshen up when I was done I see an other door I open it and see a big ass room woow. It was a closet daymmm, I look and see Francisco clothes on one side and then see and empty side hmm I think that's my side aha it better be. I look through all his clothes until I hear someone cough I look up and saw Francisco smiling at me.

"Oh hi I was just looking you have a nice collections of suits" I smile back at him.

"Hi aha ermm yeahh thanks, I like wearing suits, it's kinda my thing" he says walking towards me then looks at his clothes.

"I like it, it's nice" I look at him.

"Thank you il mio amore" then surprises me with a kiss on my cheek which made my face go pink which he noticed and smirked at me then turned to the empty side.

"This side is yours il mio amore, all of your clothes go there and the girls are sorting them out right now for you and will put them all here by tonight. oh here they come" the three girls walked in from a different side of the closet.

"Come let's go I'll give you a your around the house il mio amore" Francisco says grabbing my hand.

"Actually Francisco, I've kinda given myself a tour around downstairs so you can give me a tour of the up stairs" I say to him smiling, he smiles back and puts his hand on my right cheek and leans down, wow he's tall well trust im only 5,3 and him at at least 6,1 or 2.

"And what do you think il mio amore?" he questions me.

"I really love it, it's so beautiful and big and just beautiful" I say happily, he laughs a little and says.

"That's great I'm glad you love it, I wanted it to be something that we both could feel comfortable in" he grabs my hand a kisses my knuckles.

" Thanks you I love our room, it's really nice nothing like I expected it to be and bed oh my gosh I never wanted to get out of i just wanted lie down in that bed all day" I say gushing about OUR room.

He laugh takes me in it our room and just stands there with my hand still in his.

"You know this room has to one of the best rooms in the house" he says.

"Oh really" I say back smiling.

"Yeah because to know every night I will come here to find you here and then on this bed next to me" awhhh aha I blushing and he trust me to notice, he walks up to me leans down to my ear.