Eliza & Nico ❤️

Any mistakes I do apologies I write all of stories/chapters on my phone and once completed I will hopefully edit it all and remove all mistakes.

Eliza POV.

Francisco just went inside to Ari and I'm still in Nico's arms, I dunno what going on between us but I like it.

"Hey are you alright" I look up and see a concerned face on Nico, I smile and nod at him.

"Yes I'm alright" I say.

"Come here, I want to talk to you" he says and slowly pulls me away from everyone. "Listen I know this isn't a good time right now, but I really like you a lot" he points out and I just nod to let him carry on talking as I go to lean on the banister. " and I know we just met and not a very good situation but I just want you to know that your mine and no one else's, call me selfish and possessive but I don't care" he says and come behind me and wraps he arms around my waist then whispers. " I want you as mine forever".

He turns me around and make me look up at him but lifting my chin up with his left hand. " your mine, I want you to tell me that your mine too" ohhhhh so manly and ughhh so hot. I can't help it, what I do next was not planned, I wrap my right hand around his neck and pull him down to me and kiss him straight, no warning and nothing but he instantly kisses me back. We kiss for like two minutes but it felt longer, I look up at him and he's smiling like his life depended on it lol and I couldn't tell until his thumbs whips a tear on my cheek I didn't know I started to cry. I wrap both my arms around his back and pull him down, look at him in his eyes and say.

"I'm yours as long as your mine" I whisper and instantly he smiles again and kisses me.

"Babe I'm all yours" he says quietly, as everyone else was quiet we didn't want to ruin anything by laughing or such.

" I hope you guys torture that bastard and then kill, matter of fact I'll do it for you guys I just want him killed" I say to him quietly but really pissed. He holds me close and says.

"Calm babe, we can do it, this is no job for a girl plus I thought about it at first I didn't want to go cause I was being a total pussy but now ever since I started working with Francisco I seriously feel confident and strong like I can do anything, but don't worry babe it's Francisco who's gonna do all the torturing and killing here since he won't really let us since this is personal he probably make us watch or help him a little" he says to me while looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Oh yeah strong and confident aha I see that, but I'm glad and happy for you. But I really want him dead as soon as he's out my best friend/sister in a coma and made her lose her baby, I want him dead" I demand.

"Yes and we will do that don't worry just relax and just pray that she gets better and comes out of the coma so we can see her smiling face again and by the way she's my best friend too so jahm" he says to me in a cocky way.

"Hmmmmk if you say so but I met her first meaning she's my best friend first and seriously are we gonna argue over this" I say to him laughing.

"Either way I'm in control" he says pointing at each of us meaning he's the man in this relationship.

"Nope I am" I say to him and he just gives me that one look saying 'you sure, cause I'll show you' look. " okay you are but only because I'm the best" I say laughing a little.

"Yes okay little one if you say so haha" he says and kisses my neck.

"Hey guys, you want a drink cause I think he's gonna be in there for a while" Mrs de Luca asks us both.

"Ermm no thank you, but if you want we can go and get drinks for who ever wants them you should stay up here" I say to her.

"Are you sure dear I don't mind" she says quietly.

"Yes tell us who wants what we get it for you" I ask her.

"Okay child well Carlos wants tea, Jay and Dominic want a beer and please dear could you make me a tea as well please" she says then asks me.

"Yes sure why not so two beers and two cup of tea's okay how many sugars and do you like it dark or milky? " I ask her.

" Well Carlos like his not too milky not too dark with one and a half sugar in it. And I like mine dark with no sugar init, thank you" she replies to me and I nod.

"Okay that's fine we won't be long" I say as I grab Nicos hand and walk down the stairs.

"Aren't you nice, when I first met you I thought you was gonna be a right bitch and them one that are out of control" he laughs.

"I'm both your just seeing my good side atm" I looking him with a smirk.

We got to the kitchen and I start the kettle.

"Everyone looks so tired Nico and you look it too." I say to him making convo as he sits on the chair and leans on the counter.

"Yeah I know right and yeah I'm tired but I'll be fine tho" he says smiling, the kettle was done and I put the tea bag into the cups and pour the hot water in the cup.

"Baby, I know your worried for Ari and I know for sure she'll come through,shes a strong girl who's been through so much already, she'll get through he says. while I pour in the milk after ti was done making the tea I turn to look at Nico who was already looking at me.

"I know but I just want everyone but be happy and fine and back to the way everything was happy that's all" I say to him as tears come down, he get of the stall and speed walks to me.

" Don't cry baby, everything is going to alright I promise you that" he says as he kisses me neck, I felt a tingle in my neck going down, you know lol. I quickly push him away and laugh a little.

"Come on let's go and take these to them, oh get the beer quickly" I say to him he goes in the fridge and grabs the beer and we make our way upstairs. we reached up there and everyone still standing in the same place we left them I walk over to Carlos and Daniella and give them their tea.

"Hey, he hasn't come out yet I see" I say to Daniella.

"No not yet, I just hope she wakes up soon cause I know if she doesn't Francisco will probably go mad" she says to me very sure with what she is saying. I nod at her and go back to Nico and hug him.

Five minutes later the hallway was still quiet as ever, the atmosphere full of worry, pain and hope.

Suddenly Francisco walks out with his eyes blood shot and looking angry as every.

"We have some business to finish off" he says and walks down the stairs with out saying anything else.

"Stay here with Daniella and Ariana, we won't be long by the looks of francisco's mood he'll deal with dm grant a little quicker unless he's feeling a little good to do much worse than he did back in the woods when we went to get Ari" he says to me.

"Wow he beat him up bad?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yeah I saw grant, they said they had to take him of grant and tell him to get Ari here quick" he said.

"Oh wow okay then let only Francisco handle everything" I say to him.

"Yo Nico, come on we need to go before Francisco cracks" Jay says, Nico nods.

"We'll be right back okay" he says, I nod at him, he kisses me again and leaves, I walk over to Daniella.

"Come on sweet pie lets go inside"

___________________________

Waddup guys

How you doin?

Feels like a long time yo aha but I'm finally here, I've been so ill today got bored so thought why not.

Anyways I wanna dedicate this chapter to Miss Eliza herself she's is one loyal reader and she is in the book as you can see she plays herself in the book and you can see her in the picture above.

So what's up girl, @elizamay98

Comment and vote pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you

Kissesssss 💋💋💋