final chapter

Ariana's POV

I can not believe everything that has been happening in life, there have been ups and down but many ups thank the lord.  Me and Francisco have been doing great, we do have ups and downs just like every other couple but we always worked it out realising the love we have for each other. Francisco took over the whole mafia family now when my father in law passed it over to him, now he his known as just Don to everyone but he will always be Chico to me, he working loads as well and he has changed a little becoming a little tough and strict but I can handle it I guess.

Oh by the way I am a mother to four mischievous, funny and beautiful boys YES BOYS. It has been five years now so my beautiful baby Jake is now 10 years old,  there is Giovanni who is 4 years old and there are my two terrible  Lorenzo and Luciano if you didn't gather by terrible two's both of my boys Lorenzo and Luciano are my twins and are two. I can't believe I have boys and not one girl, Francisco loves it that he has boys cause of his mafia mentality thinking I will let him make our children be in that mafia, nope. now I just wanna get pregnant again just so I can see if I can have a girl, I want a girl I feel like this house is now male driven and no women here but me.

Nico and Eliza got married too and now have two children who happen to be girls Annabella and Karina. Annabella is 3 and Karina just turned 1. The boys love seeing them, they wanna always hold them bless them.

Also i went to America last year and used some money that i have and redecorated the foster home to make it more for children and also ised it to make it safer for the children there. I usually go there with the kids at least once a year to show them and teach them that there more to than being a rich. I want them to learn to give and not just take, im so glad im teaching my boys these things they are so bright for their ages. But their father is also trying to teach them is stuff like being tough and rough. But we both always teach them whats right and wrong so i think we balanced and doing good as parents.

Right about now we are in our private jet going to bora bora taking the boys for a tropical holiday. We try to go on holiday once a year to take a break from work and school for Jake. Giovanni will be starting nursery soon or kindergarden how us Americans call it. And the twins are still two so there got time but i still teach them things so they can be ready. But yeah Bora Bora its so beautiful there i really cant wait to put me feet in the water and relax.

"Mommy how much longer" Jake asks me looking tired, the other three have falled asleep.

"Erm not long Jake about 30 minutes" I inform him by looking at the map attached to the screen.
"Ughhh its sooo long I hate plane rides" he huffs.
" Jake no huffing or puffing you are gonna love so appreciate what your dads doing for you" I let him know sternly. He nods his head and goes back to his seat.

" you know i cant wait till we get in our room so i can have you to myself" Chico startels me.
" gosh Chico no need to scare me babe, and same but i got jet lag i wanna sleep" I tell him.
" you can sleep after, no objections" he orders me with a straight face. By the way ever since he has become THE DON he has become more whats the words rough, demanding and controlling so we all have to listen to him or Else.

"Whatever" I say and turn my head
Away from him annoyed.

"Thank god Maria is here she gonna take care of the kids while i sort that attitude you have there" chico whispers while wrapping his around around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. " I love you, I hope you know  amore" he says like he is reminding me.

" yes i do and i love you too" I say as I lean my head on his shoulder and he kisses my forehead.

" I'm still gona fuck you like there is no tomorrow when we get to our resort." He smirks at me.