Shes back

There will be mistakes in this update, I apologise if there are some. but anyways here is the chapter enjoy guys.
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Francisco POV

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" A scream filled the room, I look up to see my queen sat up looking shocked, confused, scared and worried I run right to her side.

"It's okay baby I'm right here" I quickly grab her.

"No no, please stay back" she's says to me breathing loudly.

"Please miss lay down you'll get a headache" Dr Garcia instructs her.

"Yeah Ari lay back down" I say to her.

The door open wide seeing everyone at the door.

"Mommyyyyy, your awake" Jakes shouts as he run to her.

"Jake oh my look at you you've grown sweetie" what?.

"Ari oh my, your alright" Eliza say sitting on the bed.

"Yes I know, wow Jake you look like a little grown boy" she looks at jakes then looks at me then Eliza. "tell me, where are we? who's house are we in cause this is not the foster home" she says quietly to Eliza but I still can hear her.

"This is your house, baby" I say to her leaning at little close which makes her move back.

"What! my house and you are?" when she asked me that my heart just dropped and broke in to a million pieces my own fiancé forgot who I am how's that possible. I look at my family they noticed my sad expression so my mom butted in.

"Sweetheart Francisco here is your fiancé, remember Francisco you both used to be unbreakable when you were children" she mom says as she puts her hand on my shoulders.

"Fiancé?" she says quietly " I don't remember a thing about me having one" she says again quietly and starts to tear up.

"No Ari don't cry, your remember soon, Imma help you remember baby" I say to her not getting close so I don't scare her away.

"Who are you guys?" she asks my parents and the boys.

"I'm Daniella and this is Carlos my husband, we used to be your parents best friends and these boys here are Francisco's and your best friends" my mom explains.

"Oh i see" Ariana says.

"Okay guys Ariana needs some rest, please exit the room so she can rest" Dr Garcia instructs.

"I'm staying" I say looking at Ariana right in the eyes as she was to me.

"Mr De Luc-" I cut her off.

"I said I'm staying" I say again this time moving my eyes to the Dr, she nods and leaves with everyone else. Ariana lays her head down with my help and just stares up in the ceiling. "Ari?"

"Hmmm" she says still not looking at me.

"Look at me" I say to her, she doesn't so I gently move her face to my direction and I see her crying. "why are you crying baby?" I ask her wiping her tears.

"I just can't believe I can't remember anything, I can't even remember the man I'm about to marry, my family, friends but I can remember what had happened to me and what caused this plus I'm in so much pain right I feel really numb" she says crying hard, I quickly get up leave the room and get the Dr again we walk in to the room.

"She's in pain Doc give her some painkillers or something to make it stop" I order her.

"Okay okay, Ariana where does it hurt?" she asks Ari.

"I feel numb from my this side of my body" she point to her left side.

" I see, okay I'm going to give to some paracetamol and if that doesn't work within the hour call me and I'll give you something stronger" she tell us both I nod and Ari just stares. "There you go, now rest" she says and walks to me " make her rest and any problem I'm a call away" she says to me then leaves.

I walk back to the bed and sit next to her.

"Bello (beautiful), I know you don't remember who I am or who my family and friends are but I'm going to help you remember okay" she looks at me weirdly then says.

"Okay that fine, but imma just sleep now for a bit in tired" she say.

"Okay go to sleep I'll be right here when you wake" she nods and falls asleep, I'm so happy that she back with us finally opened her eyes and everything but in so disappointed that she can't remember me, but imma make that end soon she'll remember me no matter how long it takes I will make her remember me.

Ariana POV

When I woke this guy named Francisco was just in my face claiming he's my fiancé but I was too scared to even think about that, Grant he did this to me, I wonder where he is, will he try to get me again.

I really need to remember everything and everyone.

___________________________

Heyyyyy guys

Wassuppppppppppp

New update Woow

Ari's woke up but doesn't remember hardly anyone, how sad but she will soon tho.... maybe.

Anyways I hope you liked it pleaseeee pleaseeee

Vote were the star is and comment in the comment section below

Thank you !!!

Kissesss 💋💋💋💋💋