Francisco

Ariana's POV

The flight felt so long, but we reached and I was really tired I couldn't sleep on the plane.

"Hey Dominic have you got my bags?" I ask him politely.

"Yes they already in the car, we can leave now cause Francisco is waiting for us" he looks at me and smiles. he seems really nice I wonder what Francisco gonna be like.

We were driving to my new home which imma share with Francisco until I saw a big big house which the car turned into, is this the house I asked myself.

"Ariana this will be you new home" well that answered my question. I smile at him and look back the house it was beautiful I wonder what the back looked like.

"Come let's go and meet Francisco" oh my garrd I'm so nervous.

"Ok"

We walked into the house and I can say it was the most beautiful place ever I looked around twice then I hear some one speak with and Italian accent but it was Dominic I looked at the person who called me and all I could think of was WOW!!.

Francisco's POV

When I walked out of my study to meet Ariana, I saw the one oh the most beautiful women of my life I swear down that can't be Ariana cause that is just next level gorgeous there. I think I'm already in love, she was looking around the house with a happy face I think she likes it, after all it's all for her anyways.

"Ariana" she looks at me amazed hmm she checking me. I'm might be Italian but I have picked up abit of the American habits due to me being in America for a year.

"Ermm" she says with her eyes wide open, she looks really cute.

"I'm Francisco Your to be husband and this is our home so welcome" I say to her smiling but she still staring at me. okay now I know she deffo checking me out.

"You like what you see il mio amore" I say to her if you don't know what that means it means my love, which she is.

"Ermmm no I means yes huh" she says I can see that she starting to turn red. I lean forward abit and whispered.

"You look cute when you blush" with a smirk.

"Erm erm can I just call in the foster home please" she asks and I nod and she walks away.

I remember when her parents past away they both where really good people I really loved them a lot, they took me as there son since they knew I was gonna marry their beautiful daughter who I used to play with when I was younger. I'll tell you this though you might not believe me but I really liked Ariana from the start but when I started being in the mafia I forgot about all of that but now that I'm getting married to her I'm really
Happy. I think I should go check on her, I think she found the kitchen cause she was in there.

"Hey Jake, you ok baby?" who's Jake.

"That's good,what you doing ayy?" she asks.

"Your playing oh my I want to play with you too sweetie" ohhh Jake must be a kid.

"Awwwhhhh baby I miss you too... yeah mommy loves you too" mommy? Wtf. I walked into the kitchen were she lifts her head up and looks at me then smiles and I smile back at her.

"Yeah jake and them when you grow up we'll get the big car and race like we always say we would" she says still smiling but looking at the counter I just stand there opposite to her on the other side.

"Yeah sweetie I'm going to come back and then we can go on an adventure ok"

Then I here the boy speak louder.
"Mommy please come home I want to be by you and so we can play and tell stories to each other" he called her mommy again, what going on here I need to know.

" Jakey just wait a little okay I'm coming home soon and then we can do all of them things together okay. and Jakey I need to go now okay baby give every one a hug for, I love you" she says I can see that she's crying a little.

" Please come home soon, I'll give a extra big hug to everyone from you, I love you too mommy" I hear him crying also.

"Byee" she says and switches of the phone.

"Hey who's was that little boy you was talking to?" I ask her.

"Ohh umm that was Jake from the foster home" she says quietly.

"How old is he?" I ask another question.

"He's 4 and really cute" she say smiling at me.

"Is he your son cause he kept calling you mommy?"

"No no, ever since he got put in the foster home due to his mom passing I've been more of his guardian and he calls me mommy and I let him because I act like I am so why not" she says she really loves this child even if he's not hers.

"You miss him?"

"More than anything he's like my life, I love him a lot and I'm so great flu too a child like him he's is so bright for a 4 year old and so so cute I can already see him being a heartbreaker when he grows up" she says laughing, I laugh aswell cause if was cute.

"Aha Okayy il mio amore you must be tired and have jet lag go and lay down. Maria the house keeps will take you to our room and you can rest there, I got some stuff to take care of so I'll be attending that but make yourself feel at home" I say to her and give her and unexpected kiss on her check which made her face blush again. she slowly walked out I took out my phone when she was gone and called Jay my other best friend.

"Hey man" I say

"What up" he says back.

"Go America and go to the foster home Ariana lived in and ask for a boy called Jake.

"Okay then what?" he asks me.

"Bring him to Italy in two days so take him into a hotel and do what he wishes okay" I say to him.

"Okay - " he says but I cut him off.

"Ohh and if anyone asks why you taking him call me and then I'll chat to them btw he's four" I say to him.

"I'm babysitting a child basically?" he asks.

"Yes basically but it's for a good reason" I say to him.

"Oh well okay man I'll leave right away then" he says.

"Great man cya in two days man, bye"

"Bye"

The line got cut, I will always give Ariana anything she desire and she desires to see Jake so she will. I can't wait to marry her and have her to be mine and make a family with her.

___________________________________

Hey guys

Hope you liked the story

Please comment and tell me what you think and vote if you like it,

This story has been written on my phone well all my stories have been written on my phone so there might me some errors please forgive.

Thanks again.