After party (part 2)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

Nico POV

Everyone clapped at Eliza's and Doms speech, it was really beautiful im so happy for Francisco and Ariana, I wish me and Eliza can be as happy as them.

" okay everyone, Hi my name is Carlos obviously you all know that" Francisco dad says and everyone chuckles. " In this part usually Ariana would come up on here and dance with her father, and have their father and daghter dance. But we are sadly missing my best friend who isn't here in person but is here in spirit and we all miss both of them deeply so i thought since now i'm Ari's offical father now i would like to ask Ariana to come up on the dance floor and have a father and daughter dance with me and if any of you guys wanna come up and dance with her ater just come" he says pointing at us boys. Ariana got up with Francisco's help and started to make her way up to carlos.

Ariana POV

I walked over to Carlos trying not to cry cause im missing my parents and wishing my daddy was actually here to dance with me. Carlos grabbed my hand then said,

"Before we say that when you was at America, Michelle bought to my attention that you always dreamed of getting married and to have this dance with you father and also that you wrote and song" he says I nod and say.

" yes I wrote it when I was 18" i say quietly in the mic.

"well thats the song I want to dance to with you, i got this ready only for you and none has heard this yet, so please start the music please" Carlos says to the DJ i was really shocked i forgot about that song. The song started with a beautiful piano Carlos brought me into his arms and that when a woman voice beautifully started singing ad that when i broke down and started crying on Carlos shoulder.

"Daddy Dance With Me"
I know what you see when you look at me
As we walk down the aisle
Little pink tutu, bows and tennis shoes
In the wide eyes of your child
Those are all the memories you will cherish and you'll carry
No matter how much time has come and gone

Daddy dance with me
I want you to see the woman I've become.
Daddy don't let go
I want you to know I'll always need your love.
Today I became his wife
But I'll be your baby girl for life.

Don't know what to do when I look at you
Words can't say enough
What you've done for me
You gave me what I need
You were tender, you were tough
Cause the world you built around me is the strength that will surround me
And protect me now that I am on my own

Daddy dance with me
I want you to see the woman I've become.
Daddy don't let go
I want you to know I'll always need your love.
Today I became his wife
But I'll be your baby girl

You game me faith, you gave me life
You trusted me to live it right
And now you give your blessing on his love and mine.

Daddy dance with me
I want you to know I'll always need your love.
Today I became his wife
But I'll be your baby girl for life.

The song ended with both me and Carlos crying, Carlos misses my parents as much as i do him and Daniella spent more time with them then i did. "From now on im no Carlos im papa" he says wiping my face, i smile and nod.

"okay papa" i kiss him on his cheek when i got a tap on my shoulder i turn to see Dominic.

"may i have this dance" he says in a funny posh way in his italian accent and bows lol.

" you may" i bow back and we start dancing to 'It Wont Stop' by Sevyn Streeter and Chris brown totally love this song.

"Im so happy for you both you guys gotta set me up as well i man cant be single the rest of his life" he jokes and i laugh.

"yeah sure ill find you a girl and actually i think i know who" i say to him

"yeah who aye" he asks.

"not telling you yet" we laughed and danced a lttle more when Jay came and asked if he could dance with ad we started to dance and joke then Alanzo and me danced then lastly me and Nico. The song ended, Nico kissed my hand and sat back down i was about to move o go back to my seat until the Dj announced for me and Chico to have our first dance. Chico got up and made his way to me not taking his eyes of me, Chico took out his hand wanting me to put mine into his so i grabbed it. Once me and Francisco were chest to chest the song started to play ' A thousand years' by Christina Perry i love this song also i think this song deines me and Francisco, me and Chico can't live without each other at all im grateful to have him in my life and for the rest of my life.

"il mio amore, I love you so much i just wanna get out of here right now a make children"i burst out laughing and hid my face in his chest, oh how i love how straight forward he is.

Eliza POV

"hey baby, don't you think they look amazing together" I say to Nico as we both look at Ariana and Francisco laugh and dance.

"yeah, great song as well" he says i hook my arm with his as they both dance, i wish my wedding is like this when i do. The song ended and Ariana asked who ever wanted to come and dance come and she looked and me and nico gesturing us to cme on the dance floor. we all started dancing and having great fun, we all were singing and dancing watching Ariana having fun was great she's had hard times and im happy Francisco will keep her hapy now that my job is done. We was all dancing to Dilemma by Nelly and kelly

No matter what I do, all I think about is you
Even when I'm with my boo, boy you know I'm crazy over you
No matter what I do, all I think about is you
Even when I'm with my boo, boy you know I'm crazy over you

i had my arms around Nico's neck while his hand were on my hips.

"hey baby can i say something to you, its serious" Nico says to me.

"well if its serious can it wait" i say to him.

"nope it can't" he moves away a little and gets down on one knee, everyone sees and stops dancing i look up and see Ari getting excited."baby i know we hvent known eachother long but i really love you i can see myself years from now with you and with children and i am ready if you are" I look at him shockedand he looked at me worried a little.

"will you Marry me Eliza May and spend the rest of your life with me"

___________________________

Hey guys

how are you doing?

Sorry I've updated so late I've been sooooo busy with college non stop assignments its killing me. I will be updating slow but I will finish this story.

I hope you guys liked this chapter if you did vote and comment let me know what you thought pleaseeeeee do.

Thank you my lovelies and thanks for waiting

Kisses 💋💋💋💋💋💋